Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:33 AM

I don't understand their thought process. I'm a calloused old goat, but I would not reveal such personal info to a stranger so soon after contact online, on a dating site no less. Scammers suck.
That last statement reads kinda funny. I'm not saying that you provide the info. It's stupid for a scammer to provide TMI.

Definately a red flag if someone starts off right away with that kind of sob story. Thats when I use the delete button.....no time for that b.s.!

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:30 AM
Good read!
small brief of what I just went through in my life.

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:26 AM
Is that what I'm doin wrong??? Where are all the rich guys???? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/01/14 04:21 AM

You bring up a good point there, Candi ;)

A lot of trust has been lost due to scammers. What worries me the most, is how do you tell whose sob story is actually true? How can we tell? We can't. However, I've read an internet article, explaining that lie detectors are going to be put into social networks and dating sites. So thanks so much whoever thought of that lie detector idea. At least with that, people can't con, anymore. It's meant to be happening some time later this year. I can't wait. Take that, all you liars out there. laugh

For real?? Thats a great idea...with all the electronic/ internet developments you would think something could be invented to stop this behavior and even more so ...bust out the identity thieves that seems to be popping up everywhere nowadays.

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 05:16 PM

AND OF COURSE MY FB POST LAST NIGHT. IM SORRY. BUT, I AM CORRECT ON THIS. AT LEAST SOME AGREED WITH ME:)

Andrew Lehwalder:Oh please get rid of that girl. The apocalypse is no time to wanting to try to dress up like Lara Croft and act sexy. Kill her off or change her outfit...
Like � Reply � 24 � 15 hours ago � Edited

Mich�l: Are you serious
Like � 16 hours ago

Rebecca: I was thinking the same thing....lol!
Like � 1 � 16 hours ago

Shago: Jealous much?! Lol
Like � 16 hours ago

Andrew Lehwalder: Seriously. Look. Midriff top? Legs exposed? Arms almost fully exposed? Neck? Not jealous if Im a guy. She's hot and all, but please. This isn't the proper way to dress. No protection what so ever. Please!!

Andrew Lehwalder's photo.

Like � 11 � 16 hours ago

laugh laugh laugh

...not much protection if a heard of walkers bombard her! scared js!!

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 02:13 AM

really kill one of your team members over a bed..hmm.. and yeah I would definitely be hoarding paintings artwork gold silver... diamonds..lol

Hunters:)
I know. Then go to sleep in the same room with his body? Is it possible that guy doesn't know what happens when folks die? That was all about stooped people who magically lived this long. I hope they all got eaten by each other.

and for real...that guy doesn't know how to handle a weapon, and he's in the company of this army guy? I dunno. Not as rewarding an episode, to watch for me.

I know Klc...the first 2 were so good! Not sure I'm liking GI Joe at all laugh somethin aint right!

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 02:11 AM

really kill one of your team members over a bed..hmm.. and yeah I would definitely be hoarding paintings artwork gold silver... diamonds..lol

Hunters:)
I know. Then go to sleep in the same room with his body? Is it possible that guy doesn't know what happens when folks die? That was all about stooped people who magically lived this long. I hope they all got eaten by each other.

and for real...that guy doesn't know how to handle a weapon, and he's in the company of this army guy? I dunno. Not as rewarding an episode, to watch for me.

I think he just choked him out...didnt kill him. What a pickle for Rick lol. Glad he got out ...hmmmmm ...kind of pissed me off that he over took that fat guy in the bathroom but could'nt kick the governors butt.

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 02:09 AM

ok back the bus up.. the babies not dead?????. what the hey did I miss..!!!
I cheered out loud when Tyrese turned around revealing the baby!

I almost kicked my TV when I saw that. I call shenanigans...haha

Right Shrxfn! Should be interesting tonight indeed! I wonder why they titled this one "Claimed" ?? ...so excited!!:banana:

You can call me Drew...lol

Okie dokie Drew :smile:

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 02/23/14 02:10 PM

ok back the bus up.. the babies not dead?????. what the hey did I miss..!!!
I cheered out loud when Tyrese turned around revealing the baby!

I almost kicked my TV when I saw that. I call shenanigans...haha

Right Shrxfn! Should be interesting tonight indeed! I wonder why they titled this one "Claimed" ?? ...so excited!!:banana:

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 02:23 PM

ya theres a message below the spanish one that says 'sorry, not available' with the british flag, so I imagine that one woulda been in english. meh.

the pictures are good enuf to follow whats goin on tho, if you dont speak spanish.

Yeah thats what I keep getting, but thats okay. Im so into the show , the comics do seem a bit goofy.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:44 AM

I haven't slept since January 28th 2011 the day my son passed

Sorry for your loss Drcris, lot of nice people here to talk to flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:43 AM
I suffer from really bad insomnia and when I'm stressed it seems to be worse. I am on a muscle relaxer called Soma, it really does help most of the time. That and avoiding stress as much as I can.

no photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:37 AM

Hahahaha! I have to agree on that. I'm not a fan of the style they used in the comic too.

Really??? Ugh... I want to see them but Im not about to pay for them.lol My son tried to find them online but he cant get all of them or in order.

And yes I like the tv show better, It has become my soap opera! Everyones into it , even at my office... it's been the water cooler talk for months now! laugh

I used to read it online, but lost interest after some time. Dawnette, try this link:

http://thewalkingdeadcomicsonline.blogspot.pt/

:)

Thanks Red Lace! I tried it again, but we tried before on that TWD site but when we open the issues ... they are only in Spanish. We couldn't get them in English. We did get to read a few here & there while searching and I wasnt that interested either... just curious about the story & characters. Thanks so much for the link though! drinker

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 03:09 PM

Hahahaha! I have to agree on that. I'm not a fan of the style they used in the comic too.

Really??? Ugh... I want to see them but Im not about to pay for them.lol My son tried to find them online but he cant get all of them or in order.

And yes I like the tv show better, It has become my soap opera! Everyones into it , even at my office... it's been the water cooler talk for months now! laugh

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 03:42 PM

Well, the Gov did have a bullet in his head...lol

I think things will get interesting with Abraham. Love his character as well as the actor playing him.

Still waiting for this ''DARK'' atmosphere they mentioned. Of course that will be probably be the cliffhanger in the last episode of this season.

Bring on the Hunters, Saviors, and the communities etc.

Kill off Judith, Lizzie, Mika, Tyreese,Daryl, Maggie and Beth. Of course Glen will soon meet his demise, in which case I will be very happy:)

Yes Abraham is gonna be a badass!!
What dark atmosphere?? Its all dark!! laugh
Season 4 is starting off AWESOME!!

Judith??? Noooo :heart: ...even though she dies way in earlier in the comics (so I heard)...eventually I am going to get a hold of the comics :smile:

...and not Glen!! I love Glen!! sad

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 03:36 PM

Me too
Does any think the governor is not dead??lol

The Governor is dead...he is a shiskabob

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 04:19 PM
Good honest relationships

I don't know what this is :cry:

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:33 PM

Send him some hott pics of yourself

Hmmmmmmm... I don't think that will work , he's still gonna be an arsehole laugh laugh but thanks Badguy :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 04:16 PM

Whew... Rick's baby is alive!

Can I say the scene with the girls & the baby was very disturbing & hard to watch in the woods... esp when the other covered baby's nose & mouth from screaming.

Right! I was practically screaming at the tv. Gotta say this was the most nerve recking episode! But I had a feeling Carol was going to show up somewhere.

no photo
Tue 02/18/14 02:20 AM

Here it is. Not agnostic but athiest. Heard somewhere 'agnostics are just atheists without guts' :-)

And I heard that Agnostics were Honest Atheists; as Atheists, when backed into a corner will admit that they don't know if there's a god or no. And it's I before E except after C, or sounds like A; you mis-spelled Atheist.

I freely admit that I'm a Bi-Sexual Agnostic who is married to the best man that I've ever met.

drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25