Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 03:54 PM

I have never watched this show, I will have to give it a try!

You should start at the beginning. Yes it is gory Beware though it is addicting

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:36 PM
Yeah Father Gabriel is a wus..... I hope Maggie gets him! Can't wait until Sunday!

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 03:55 PM

I've been hearing that rumor also. But since day one of the show they have put out spoilers, rumors , easter eggs and all kinds of hints for every episode. You just never know whats gonna happen until it happens!

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 03:23 PM
Its the only show I seem to be interested in. I love it, the entire cast is just awesome! Not liking Deanna and getting really worried about the whole town of Alexandria...something isn't right and when it surfaces....just look at Flowers!! Carols got this!! laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 02:59 PM
Yeah love at first sight..I believe but I also think one most get to know the sighted love as the appearance & the person on the inside may be completely different and not so lovable (personal experience)love noway frustrated

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 03:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/11/15 03:49 PM
I can count my real friends on one hand. They are for...talking to, trusting, company, laughs,desperate times, fun times, sad times ect. I have one friend who I have known since I was about 5. We are best friends. Though we have grown apart over time , we will always be best friends.

For instance...

I seen this little poem on an internet picture about two weeks ago that reminded me so much of her. I downloaded to my phone, got really busy & forgot I had it. 2 days ago I came across it & sent it to her. She text me back thanking me because I cheered her up some as she has been really down because of losing a family member .....about 2 weeks ago. I did'nt even know what was going on in her life but a picture poem brought her to my mind the very day her aunt passed on.

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 10/21/14 04:36 PM
Sundays episode shocked shocked shocked shocked

Can't wait for next Sunday!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 05:01 PM
Really Really Liked it! I have watched it from the start...love it!! ....and tonight do we get to meet Father Gabriel?drinker

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:31 PM

Ok..i'll stop already lolwinking flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I sure can attract them!! slaphead

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:31 PM

it's not your fault if someone else is an overbearing clinging obsessive control freak.....you did the right thing, and just in time too....

You are correct Argo! Glad I didn't go meet him lol

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:17 PM

Don't let any make their "hard times" your problem.

Thats exactly what he seemed to be doing Rock! I think I was an outlet for his stress & loneliness....he even accused me of being the reason for his failure on quitting smoking this past week! I just blocked him everywhere before I really showed him how cold I can be!laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 01:09 PM

dawn don't sweat it one bit. if you are making it plain that slow and friends first is what you are doing. then it was his malfunction not yoursflowerforyou

Yeah Eric, I know right! I do feel a little bad about it but I'm kinda bewildered....since when does chatting & texting with someone mean its a relationship. He literally asked me if I was dumpimg him. I never even met him so how can it be a dump?? lol

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:40 PM
Ok so I started chattin with a really sweet fella on here awhile back & I really enjoyed chattn & tryin to get to know him. Then he started pressuring me to meet up. Told him straight out ..I am not ready.I just want to be friends for awhile. Then he started blowing up my phone with all his problems & how lonely he was & that he needs me..huh Then I get texts like why am I still on sites like this seeing I have him?? huh I considered meeting him as a friend but he got overbearing way to fast. I had to block him here ,then he hit my fb account with nasty messages & how cold I was. I dont get it..I didnt lead him on. All my profiles say I just want friendships for now. Anyone I talk to I let them know it.I feel like the bad guy here because he was going through some hard times. frustrated

no photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:24 PM
Funny..I have never met anyone from Mingle. But I found a few peeps I already knew on here! I have met a few people from other sites though.

no photo
Wed 07/23/14 03:56 PM

men are very sensitive to women's feelings. when a man cheats on a woman it's because he can't bear to hurt her by telling her that she can not satisfy him. he could be a jerk and break up with her, but he would rather bear the burden of being in a relationship that he doesn't want to be in but his woman thinks is her whole world. how wonderful men are to be so considerate to women

ohkay, i was trying to type all that with a straight face. really, men can be selfish cowards at times. some men need to grow up, but will use one or more women in the process. by saying " i still care for you" a man is being a sleaze bag by trying to keep your heart in his hands while searching for someone he thinks could be better than you are. it may be difficult for you, but for your own good, RUN. get away from this type of guy as fast as you can. there are grown men waiting patiently for a woman such as yourself. godspeed, bulldog

laugh laugh laugh @ first paragraph!

2nd paragraph is dead on! Being I just went through something similar! Get out of the relationship. The way I see it he shouldn't be fraternizing with another women in the first place. "I still care foryou" really means : I still want you with no commitment, so I can go try screwing around with other women but still have you when I can't get them.

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 03:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/05/14 03:12 AM
2nd chance ...maybe. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. But 3rd, 4th and even 5th chance. Time to give it up! laugh laugh laugh sad2

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 03:00 AM

well I gotta get outside so Im gonna skip the rest til the barn burning episode. gosh i hope its not 3am like last time.

I did get to watch a lot of it but then I had to get my day in gear :smile: It's just fun re watching it, Gonna watch a few episodes today :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 02:59 AM

Love this show....can't wait till the new season starts!!

Me too! Even though I'm not looking forward to the cold weather.

no photo
Sat 07/05/14 02:59 AM

A WD marathon?? frustrated
Yes, it's a good show, but you do know it's just that: a show?

But.. but ,It's a really good show laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:24 AM
It depends ..I guess everyone has had different experiences, the one person I met online...our relationship went from good to bad... to good again to even worse. Moral of my story....Don't trust to fast. Don't love to quickly. Everything isn't always as it seems online.sad2

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25