Sun 03/02/14 11:41 AM

U wuddin let a man rub ur feet

Not me...nope...not my feet :angel:

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 09:17 AM
I want.....hmmmmm... I don't know what wamt

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 07:55 AM

I feel like it's Buffalo NY here. It's snowing .... in Columbus Ohio. I am south of the city (SW) in Galloway Ohio

I just looked out my window & its snowing now here too. Plus we have about a foot on the ground. Don't think this winter will ever end! :angry:

haven't looked at the weather report for today yet, it's supposed to snow all day, night and into tomorrow. I am hoping they will close work :)

Awee good luck with that. My job never closes...unless there's a power outage....hmmmmmmmmmm.laugh

Anyways....1 more month until Spring!:banana:

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 06:27 AM

I feel like it's Buffalo NY here. It's snowing .... in Columbus Ohio. I am south of the city (SW) in Galloway Ohio

I just looked out my window & its snowing now here too. Plus we have about a foot on the ground. Don't think this winter will ever end! :angry:

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 06:24 AM

Well it's -22 F here. GGGGGonna bbbe a ccccold one here.scared

Wow that is cold! I thought we were cold last week with -8

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:25 AM
I dont know about that...leave my feet alone!grumble

Had a xmas gift to a salon for a mani & pedi. When the the girl started giving me a foot massage I almost kicked her in the face. Weirdest feeling ever. Rather not play footsies. laugh

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:21 AM
Can't wait for tonight :smile:

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:20 AM
A straight week....I'm gonna go with salad as long as I can change up a little. Or chicken, I could probably do chicken for a whole week.

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:35 AM
Its 36*F at 7:30 this morning! Its gonna be a nice day!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:11 AM
huh

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:13 PM

http://mingle2.com/topic/199646 link to a form on formatting.

I think you need a flickr or photobucket account to post pictures.. but not for sure.

When you post a picture on there, you can get a bb code. you put
the [ img ] bb code and [/ img] without the spaces and it should post the picture that you got the bb code from.... flickr is realitively easy to use.

ok I'll give it a shot TY!

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 03:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/01/14 03:59 PM

Okay, we are up to 3 people.... need a few more for me to commit to doing this!

the way things are looking so far, you may need to convince a few of your sisters, female cousins, aunties, grandmothers, or even random females passing by to join mingle and get on this thread laugh

I am glad that someone spread the word! Whoever it is they get a heart sticker! heart

Passing on the sticker to Esebulldog! Thanks for the link!! Is there a party or something goin on? laugh I'm lost...guess I'll just stay at the door handing out stickers bigsmile

I think it was no2phd's idea to have a masquerade party. So, this is what we are planning! :wink: This is still time to find your party dress and mask! :smile:

How do I post pictures in here. I am on a computer not an iphone

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 03:42 PM

Okay, we are up to 3 people.... need a few more for me to commit to doing this!

the way things are looking so far, you may need to convince a few of your sisters, female cousins, aunties, grandmothers, or even random females passing by to join mingle and get on this thread laugh

I am glad that someone spread the word! Whoever it is they get a heart sticker! heart

Passing on the sticker to Esebulldog! Thanks for the link!! Is there a party or something goin on? laugh I'm lost...guess I'll just stay at the door handing out stickers bigsmile

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:48 PM

I'm almost at the point where I can laugh at him now!!

....he contacts me last weekend telling me that he needs my friendship as he thinks he's becoming an alcoholic because of his stress. I tell him I'm here to TALK anytime, I AM his friend. All week long he texts me how grateful he is that I will still be there for him....then the kicker comes...."Lets get together and hang out, No strings attached."frustrated

So I sayssss....We need to talk about a lot of things first before I agree to see you again. Guess what??? He hasn't contacted me again since Thursday.

noway Not playn his game no more!!!

yep,the old "I'll drink myself to death and no one can help me-Trick"!
He will only drag you down along with him!
He needs to resolve the problems he's got!
He only sees an Enabler in you!
Don't let him!

You are right Conrad. He has a lot of issues and I am sick of being the doormat.

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 12:52 PM
That afternoon 2 years ago I went and had coffee with HIM. I really wish I would have said no .....or at least waited until I knew him much better. smitten

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 12:03 PM
Im a late bloomer laugh

Is the game still going?

A friend linked me here and I want to play :smile: Not really sure there is a match for me in this entire universe but it's always fun trying. Thanks Tanyaann for starting a fun thread & when you get to matchmaking my profile I'll answer any q's but my responses might take awhile as I dont get online regularly but I'll try. :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:41 AM

so if i don't need to use you and you are not turning me into an alcoholic, will you play a game with us mingletards...
http://mingle2.com/topic/388226

Thanks the words & the link Esebulldog :smile:

I just read through it a bit, looks like fun! I'm going to update my profile and check my settings then hop on board & play. :smile:

Yay!! I'm gonna play a Mingle game!!:banana:

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 11:34 AM
Aweee ty you guys!! :heart: I am so done with his games! If he ever really needed me ...I would jump through hoops for him. But after figuring out his game , I'm about ready to show him how it's played! laugh laugh smokin

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 07:31 AM
I'm almost at the point where I can laugh at him now!!

....he contacts me last weekend telling me that he needs my friendship as he thinks he's becoming an alcoholic because of his stress. I tell him I'm here to TALK anytime, I AM his friend. All week long he texts me how grateful he is that I will still be there for him....then the kicker comes...."Lets get together and hang out, No strings attached."frustrated

So I sayssss....We need to talk about a lot of things first before I agree to see you again. Guess what??? He hasn't contacted me again since Thursday.

noway Not playn his game no more!!!

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 05:38 AM

I don't understand their thought process. I'm a calloused old goat, but I would not reveal such personal info to a stranger so soon after contact online, on a dating site no less. Scammers suck.
That last statement reads kinda funny. I'm not saying that you provide the info. It's stupid for a scammer to provide TMI.

Definately a red flag if someone starts off right away with that kind of sob story. Thats when I use the delete button.....no time for that b.s.!
And bullspit it is.

laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25