Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:49 AM
My schedule today:

Jump in shower, sew button back on daughters work pants, run the vacuum, laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, a lil bit of x mas shopping, bake tollhouse cookies, make dinner,clean up kitchen, run up to office to pick up some stuff, run over check on elderly neighbor, wrap some stuff so nosey son dont get any ides. I love days off!laugh laugh laugh Have a great day everyone!!

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:43 AM

yeah I have moved it over to email, then FB , then phone. Its a process..only 1 made it through though laugh ...and that didnt work out.:angry: Well, Maybe I'll start making them fill out applications first laugh laugh laugh
Nobody gets my email or Facebook acct.before i talk or meet them!! Its the cellphone 1st. then from there! Too much information can be obtained there including your Family or friends you message! Its easier to block them from a cellphone first if compatibility is not there!!

Good advice Graywolf! I hear ya ..that's why I only let one through so far and even though "IT" didn't work out. I still trust him with that kind of stuff. It just amazes me that someone I barely chatted with would through his number so openly at me and say lets text instead! huh

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:22 AM
we have learned a few tricks from watching Neiv & Max do their thing and personally I have picked up a few tricks from having some skip tracing experience . If I ever get involved with anyone online you can bet your bottom dollar I'm gonna check them out! laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:15 AM
I was never catfished but honestly I have catfished 2 differant people.

1~ Years ago I started chatting with guy, at the time I had no pic or any idea how to upload a pic.laugh So I took a few pics a freind sent me and just forwarded them to him letting him believe it was me. A year or so our friend ship grew & I finally fessed up...no harm done though. I did not do it to hurt or deceive him....and yes we are still friends and laugh about it now.

2~ I created a fake account on another site to catch my ex right after we broke up. ..and actually, that hurt me more then it gave me answers to what happen to what I though was a perfect relationship.tears

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:07 AM
I dont get why people lie...especially if they actually plan on meeting a person. Gotta be careful, Glad your okay!

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:01 AM

if they are on earth?

Where else do you think they would be?

I hear the vegetarians on Mars are quite interesting :banana:

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:44 AM
If someone thinks a few pms is an exclusive relationship then maybe they have some control issues. Red Flag!surprised I don't think you should put your life on hold & stop chatting with or about others, to me...thats jumping in way to fast. I wouldn't pretend I'm not conversing with others. Heck Ive learned a lot about the internet and internet dating with my ex. and in my opinion....you never really know what the other person is doing either... so...If there's trust as the relationship goes forward, then the internet shouldn't even be a factor

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 06:05 PM
pro

bigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 05:57 PM
Bandit

rmaipt

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 04:00 PM
yeah I have moved it over to email, then FB , then phone. Its a process..only 1 made it through though laugh ...and that didnt work out.:angry: Well, Maybe I'll start making them fill out applications first laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:56 AM

No, I don't give my phone number either. Not even when I'm going to meet someone. Done that once and then the guy kept texting till he finally understood that I wasn't interested. But he sent me another text, some 3, 4 months after we'd had the one date, to say he had dreamed about me. He sent that in the middle of the friggin night?!
I haven't got a landline, just a cell phone, so no area codes or anything. But I don't want to get phoned, texted or Whatsapped by ppl I barely know or don't want to be in touch with (anymore).

Right Crystal! I know someone that will post there number right on a public forum then gets mad when he gets random unknown calls & texts...its just silly. frustrated

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:53 AM

giving out Number to an unknown person is not advicable, this site is introduce to meet chat, get to know urselves first b4 anything else.

I Agree!

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:52 AM

I've gotten a couple messages like that. I just delete and block them. No way in hell I'm giving my phone number out to some random guy. For one thing, you can track where people live that way. It's not safe. And it's creepy.

I hear ya Paint! I was just curious, I dont give mine out either. When they ask before even chatting I lose interest imediately ... the red flags go up!

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 02:07 AM
The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:51 PM
huh

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:48 PM
This thread gave me a headache grumble :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 06:39 PM
Buffalo NY....today it was 50*f ...tomorrow ,cold front coming in with snow slaphead

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 04:12 PM

I'm so happy Brian... aka the gov go it. So now what? Everyone is separated... I hope they meet up with Carol again and hopes she doesn't kill anyone anymore...and what the hell happened to lil *** kicker? Oh well gotta wait til feb/14.

My son said in the comics Judith dies.sad I sure hope not!! Im putting 2 dollars on Carol was somewhere around there and got lil a kicker out of there! Think about it...why wasnt Daryl that upset??? Carol was his buddy!!

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:17 AM
clean towel after every shower in this household...makes for a lot of laundry ....but with 3 adults and one teenager, it all gets done

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 02:23 AM
I wish my family, friends and everyone here has a Merry, safe Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Wait a minute......How many wishing to we get?? :heart:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25