Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:36 PM
awee very nice :heart: hits home

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 06:06 PM
Well there are agnostic women out there I'm sure. After all ,I am one of them. I don't run around boasting about my belief or should I say skepticism. It's not really about having guts, more or less about respect for others what they choose. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:53 PM

asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

This may help you rest :-), relaxation music or sounds of the seashore helps.

Have a restful sl..asleep

Lol thanks Alex :smile:
I sleep better in complete silence & total darkness though. Of course then every little creek & ping freaks me out laugh

Tell me about it, When the people upstairs move around, you can the floors creek. And the bathroom pipes, ugh! pretty crappy.

You want to relax, there is a poetry section here. Creative writing can be a stress reliever.

Yes I have checked it out, some really good reads in that thread. :smile:

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:43 PM

It didn't bite me in the *** and I burnt all his shizzle he left in my car. Including his wallet. Shouldn't of been cheating. He can get that bit** to buy him a new one I'm sure.

wow... remind me to hide my car after i'm done cheating on you...:wink:

oh snap!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 02/17/14 05:37 PM

Then block his calls stop reading his text delete without reading. Find something that will occupy your mind focus in it. But if still love him you go back to him.

The only way I'm going back to him is if he can prove it. Ive blocked him and I'm keeping him blocked this time :angel:

...and honestly I dont think I will even then. Trust is gone.

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 05:35 PM

asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

This may help you rest :-), relaxation music or sounds of the seashore helps.

Have a restful sl..asleep

Lol thanks Alex :smile:
I sleep better in complete silence & total darkness though. Of course then every little creek & ping freaks me out laugh

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:58 PM

ta did any one here thay were thinking about ending with rick waking up out of a coma.and nun of all that happen.wow what a ending that would be !

There's no place like place home!! Shane you were there ...and you there Lori...and even you Car!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:56 PM

Then block his calls stop reading his text delete without reading. Find something that will occupy your mind focus in it. But if still love him you go back to him.

The only way I'm going back to him is if he can prove it. Ive blocked him and I'm keeping him blocked this time :angel:

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 02/17/14 04:51 PM

Well girl been there done that. Firstly you need to find the roots of the problem. Once you do, then you must decide if you wanna move on and forget about meaning deleting everything about. even though its not easy but it will be worthy.

He was once in a million but now he is one out of million.

I like that Laphosh!! ...so very true! I did ,he was my world ...even after we split but then all the lies starting surfacing and he started playing games. Those are the root of the problem, he lies. I do want to move on except I love him. frustrated But I am done.

Now I'll bet my bottom dollar once he thinks I'm serious he'll contact me with How much he misses me & what a fool he is...blah blah blah :angry:

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 04:43 PM

Four months really isn't very long. Sorry to say, but it will take probably a few MORE months till you're feeling better. A guy doesn't vanish from our mind easily, after we've been with them. Also, don't pressure yourself to get over him. It'll happen in it's own time. Suggestion-And sleeping with other men as a way to rid of it, won't make it dissapear. Some only end up feeling worse for letting themselve's be used for a quick fix. flowers

Its been 6 months now since we split up and no I'm not over him, especially when he keeps contacting me. But I put an end to it. (I think). Im not sleeping around with other men, I meant I have been sleeping..literally sleeping! asleep I suffer from insomnia as it is & the stress he was giving me was making it worse.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 05:01 PM

I am only getting instant messages from India, Australia and other far away places. I absolutely do not want to chat with anyone that far away. I like the whole instant message but we really need a way to set preferences. js.

i agree, from a womans viewpoint... first place, some of these fools post about all they want is sex, then email/instant chat any/every woman they see on here. i would be pissed if i was a woman and that sillyness was happening all the time... there should be a way to clean up the losers that are doing this and making it harder on the guys here that actually want to chat about things other than having sex...

laugh
I must have had 27 chat offers myself, thankfully I figured out how to cut the thing off. Something needs to be done.

You are right Alex! I must have blocked 30-40 people in the last fews days & the pops keep coming. I didnt even think there were that many Mingle2 users worldwide.laugh laugh laugh Its going off for me until its more filtered.

I know exactly what you mean.. Wow there are more scammers on here than people in Pennsylvania. I thought about scamming the scammers. Asking for money, telling them I can't get to work three blocks away because my porshe is broke down so please send money. Naw!

Hey ya never know!:wink:

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 04:56 PM

shoot him

Hmmmmmmmm slaphead Nahhhhh. I could'nt! laugh :wink:

Thanks for all the advice! I started this post back in October '13, looking back at it now and realizing what this joker has put me through with emotions. But... I finally did it after a year and a half of playing his game. I am done!! (and I'm sleeping again)laugh
If he annoys you again, tell me and i'll post you a nail gun to pepper his sorry arse with Dawnette, ok?

laugh laugh laugh
Thanks so much Larsson!

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:00 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 02/16/14 03:00 PM

shoot him

Hmmmmmmmm slaphead Nahhhhh. I could'nt! laugh :wink:

Thanks for all the advice! I started this post back in October '13, looking back at it now and realizing what this joker has put me through with emotions. But... I finally did it after a year and a half of playing his game. I am done!! (and I'm sleeping again)laugh

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:47 PM

I am only getting instant messages from India, Australia and other far away places. I absolutely do not want to chat with anyone that far away. I like the whole instant message but we really need a way to set preferences. js.

i agree, from a womans viewpoint... first place, some of these fools post about all they want is sex, then email/instant chat any/every woman they see on here. i would be pissed if i was a woman and that sillyness was happening all the time... there should be a way to clean up the losers that are doing this and making it harder on the guys here that actually want to chat about things other than having sex...

I must have had 27 chat offers myself, thankfully I figured out how to cut the thing off. Something needs to be done.

You are right Alex! I must have blocked 30-40 people in the last fews days & the pops keep coming. I didnt even think there were that many Mingle2 users worldwide.laugh laugh laugh Its going off for me until its more filtered.

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:43 PM

Ty Mightymoe! I think the feature is great except for just that. I probably will resort to turning it off and the few people I chat with can just email me. It is annoying! frustrated

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:16 AM

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 04:43 AM

Pretend they never existed soon it will feel that way.Could be bad advice but works like a charm for me.

Actually this is good advice!! Helps when you get mad at them laugh Erase the messgaes, delete them form your contacts & your mind. Then finally from your heart!

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 04:38 AM
Abrahma Ford is coming soon. Can't wait to see how he is intoduced!

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 05:43 PM
I forgot what I was looking for oops

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 05:41 PM
Me,not sure. Maybe nothing.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25