Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 12:54 PM

No fair confronting someone in a drunken stupor.:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh
I'm just so done! Stick a fork in me!!slaphead

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 11:29 AM
Wether he was or wasn't as he claims ....its for just fun. He lied and he hid what he was doing ,knowing very well I would be upset if I found out because of similar problems in our past. Furthermore HE was upset because I found out and he figures I somehow tricked him. So he tried to lie his arse off. (in a druken stuper & messed up his story)

So in my case he was lying, hiding & with the intention to cheat. Though he claims he's loyal. The trust on both sides are gone. Completely gone. I'm to busy, old & tired for these games!

Thanks for all the input :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 08:38 AM
The Walking Dead

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:59 AM

Girl I caught one I was with, taking it to private e-mails..... I sent his *** packing back to Alabama ..... Found out they had been talking about meeting....

I don't play those games life is way to short...I don't mind a little flirting with others in front of me. But you take it private and sneaking around ohh hell nooooo...

Exactly!! Whats even worse we just got back together to try & fix things and I caught him again. Actually by accident this tme I wasn't even trying to catch him. DONE!!

Im glad it happen though, think it was the straw that broke the camels back. Im not even sad about it this time. ohwell

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 05:25 AM

besides, people only hide things when they already know there is something wrong with what theyre doin. right?

EXACTLY

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 04:09 AM

Thats a different matter darling,to me that would seem they are not very happy and they need that extra bit of fun.As i said if your not following on then to me its harmless.Could be that little spaak of excitement is missing in the relationship.x

Thats true just trying to get opinions. Really just venting over a past experience I'm still a bit befunked with. Thanks Bill for your opinion :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 04:03 AM
Very good advice Thanks all. Yep I'm finally moving on :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:52 AM

I see nothing wrong in a bit of flirting as long as you dont follow it through,sometimes a bit of harmless fun can stimulate a relationship.

But if one is lying and trying to hide it. Isnt that cheating or just straight up sneaky?? Also ...is it any better using sneakiness to catch the b.f. , gf?? Total Trust Issues!!

no photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:38 AM
If you are in a relationship and your b.f or g.f is online flirting and carrying on with others of the opposite sex and hiding it ..isnt that cheating? I think so. ( defense.. I never met them & have no intentions to meet them, its just for fun.) noway

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:09 PM
peroxide breaks down blood.. works great getting it out of clothing. Though if you have a wound I would not try it unless your Dr. recommends it.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:46 PM

Loving someone so much you can't bare to let go no matter how bad it is xx

This should be my answer, but I am letting it go now :cry:

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:53 AM
Because my so called boyfriend is a jerk mad

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:41 AM
Back seeing someone after being apart for about 7 months. Roller coaster relationship. After a few really nice dates & long talks I thought we were starting over and all was going to be good again. Then he deletes all of his social media sites with the reason being he doesn't want the drama anymore.(or so he says he deleted them). Fine with me except that was about 70% of the way we communicated. Trying to talk to him or even text him is almost impossible because of ourconflicting schedules. Haven't seen him now in about 7 weeks and when I try to contact him ,its always short and he turns it into random things instead of about us. This 3 day weekend was the kicker as I thought he was having his children, come to find out he did'nt have them and was off work. No time for me though, not even a texted conversation. When I tried...no response. Next morning "sorry I was sleeping don't worry.. nothings wrong". frustrated

Am I over reacting...just opinions please??

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 04:17 AM
laugh laugh laugh

next time you have a premonition & a pregger g.f.comes over .....wrap her seat in plastic laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:33 AM
I can't read all that!frustrated

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 04:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 05/24/14 04:04 AM

Yes it was...i found a girls wallet that had all her I'd credit cards and money in it.i found her on Facebook and returned it intact to her..

Ahhh yes... and I do believe in good deeds coming back tenfold...

Last summer I was behind a gentleman in line at a store/bank center and he just cashed out a check & organized his wallet as he held up the impatient line trying pay for merchandise & being fussy... he accidentally laid his wallet on the counter, finished his transactions and proceeded to leave the store. I grabbed the wallet and pretty much chased him out the door to give t him. He was so grateful.

.....Last month I accidentally left my entire purse on a city bus while helping a friend get around. Did not realize it until I got to work an hour later..Phone call after phone call and a wild goose chase around the city to retrieve it... fully intact. Not one but about 3 good samaritans did the right thing and turned it in until it reached an office terminal. I am truly grateful!

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 03:49 AM
gotta pee laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:35 AM

We counted the stars on the fourth of July wishing we were rockets bursting in the sky...

Mendocino County Line ~ Willie Nelson! :thumbsup:

I spent a day by the river
It was quiet and the wind stood still

against the faceless man

but I can't think who sings it.

Thats Creed :heart:

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/08/14 11:20 AM

We counted the stars on the fourth of July wishing we were rockets bursting in the sky...

Mendocino County Line ~ Willie Nelson! :thumbsup:

I spent a day by the river
It was quiet and the wind stood still

no photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:00 AM

It still needs to be asked. Who mows the lawns? Did you see the golf course? I agree with Chris on Talking Dead, they could have played a few rounds.
Probly Bill Murray.

Haha nice.

Awee were not supposed to notice things like that! Or things like how clean, healthy & prettily dressed Judith always is...while everyone else looks like complete yuckos!

CPZAS...Child Protective Zombie Apocalyptic Service noway

rofl

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25