Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 04/25/10 05:17 PM
Jimmi Hendrix or Jim Morison or better yet both at the same time!

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 03:55 PM
2nd one I received in the mail....I'm not filling it out....I think it is irrelevent. Anyone else refusing? and why?

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:59 PM

That I don't know, I don't do wallpaper.:laughing: :laughing:

I hear ya...I don't want no fuss or mess, maybe I'll just go get some black magic markers laugh

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:55 PM

My girlfriend suggested that you might be able to buy a border that your son likes.

Can I put it up over the old one? lol

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:54 PM
A gift was given to me a few years back ( Christine Dior necklace w/the numbers 925 on the back of it) I was told by someone else that it is worth some money because it is sterling silver & no longer made. I know nothing about jewelry or fashion...lol I am trying to find out about this necklace. I have gone to dif. web sites and searched differant ways but can't find anything about this paticular one. Anyone know about Christian Dior jewery? I'm gonna take some pictures of it and see if there's anywhere I can post to see if it's worth anything.

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:47 PM

It's not one step, I've had GREAT success with it.

If you're looking for one step, I can't think of anything.

ok thanks ...I might try it

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:25 PM

There is a base paint/sealer called Kilz. You can put almost anything over it.

You might want to check into that.
[/quot

Yeah I have heard of Kilz. Does the primer really work?, I heard it's not that good... and thats primer & painting whoa I just want one step...lol

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:19 PM
Can't help ya there....I fall asleep at work occasionally on my desk. Though a good trick that works for me is.... I put in a really good movie I've been waiting to see, and bingo I'm asleep (usually at the best part too)

no photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:15 PM
My son wants the border in his room black...I have no problem with him and a Bl&Wh bedroom. I just don't want the hassel of removing and redoing a border or even sanding & primming. Does anyone know what kind of paint would decently cover a border?? He prefers a matallic look. I thought of textile, or even art paints. We just want to slap it up there and have it look decent ( teenage boy gamer room)...lol Any ideas???

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:37 PM

One theory is that sunlight (which is why they are used outdoors) is refracted and confuses insects with compound eyes, so they fly away.

Another theory is that they don't work.

Yeah, something about the fly seeing its distorted reflection in the waterbag, it gets scaired and flies away...thinkin it's a predator or something like that.

Or the fly is just thinkin........ Damn! I'm ugly!

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:23 PM
Here in N.y.~~ We have some great pizza & wings. PizzaHut is okay especially on Wednesday night ,all you can eat buffet! But personally my fav is a joint called "Ricottas" They use a sweeter sauce and they put x tra spices on top of the finished pie and bake in right in! Mmmmmmmm!

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 05:09 PM

OH nevermind.

What happens if a lace breaks?????? noway

Take the day off work to re-do it! Your boss will understand!

Dang I can hardly get the laces in my Keds even....laugh

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 06:05 PM
Ryvienna, it sounds good! I might try your version!

Being a single fulltime working mom with 2 pasta craze kids at home sometimes I take shortcuts! Our favorite is made with Prego sphagetti sauce, I add a can of hunts plain tomatoe sauce, a little water, some hambuger or chicken ( or both),onions,spices,sugar..sometimes a variation of other things I have around....let it all simmer about an hour while preparing the pasta & salad...Whoala!! Everyone gets a hot healthy filling dinner and theres usually enough for lunch the next day!! Fantastic

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 05:44 PM
Thats kind of funny......I have a friend that insists on ordering a whopper from Mcdonalds and a Bigmac from Burger king. He honestly thinks its funny every single time. whoa

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 03:20 PM
<<<<<<<< always seems to like the badboys....tis why I am single slaphead

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:35 AM

OH nevermind.

What happens if a lace breaks?????? noway

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:33 AM
Whole package, from top to bottom!

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 04:35 AM
:tongue: Steak??....fried onions and mushrooms also gimme a bottle of ketchup with that!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/13/10 03:09 PM
try by force of will to make it one day. stay busy and away from anyone who smokes. very busy. do whatever it takes.

if you can make it one day, then commit to go one more day. the
first 3 days are the hardest.

if you can make it 2 then you don't wanna backslide. go for 3.

after 3 days there was a much reducced chemical need at least for me.
then i would try for a week as my goal.

after a week you should be able to go months or permanently.
but you really have to want it. it was the hardest thing i had
done up to that point in my life. it often takes several tries
to get those first 3 days.

Yes! and also YES to the mind over matter comment. You have to truely want to quit.

I smoked a pack & 1/2 a day for 30 some years. 3 yrs ago I watched my mum die of lung cancer. I quit that day in the hospital that she told us she was dying. Only to start again about 3 months later...except that I hid it from my children.It took me another year of lying,coughing,stinking,wasting money & increasing my chances of dying that horrble way in which my kids had to witness of their grandmother passing.
I put them down cold turkey.I got busy keeping my mind off them and now I have'nt had a cigarette in over a year. You really have to reprogram your brain because thats where the addiction is. Good luck!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:27 PM
Right now in Buffalo, N.Y. I'm paying $410.00 for a teeny, tiny 3 bedroom, no dining room, breadbox apartment. I am also going to be looking for a bigger place.......I know I won't find anything around here for what I got now. I'm gonna pay at least $500. But we need more space despeartely!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next