Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:58 PM

Just throw rocks at him and be done with it.

laugh That might work, but I'm not like him. I can't hurt him as easily as he can hurt people.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:13 PM
Thankyou all for the advice! He is like a bad habit for me. Shoot!....quitting cigarettes wasn't even this hard .brokenheart

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:37 PM

If you really don't want to get back together with him, then it doesn't help that he contacts you all the time, esp in weekends. 4 months is still early days and if he keeps contacting you when you're still finding your feet, is asking for trouble. For you, that is.
You're probably going back and forth, yes, no, yes, no. That way you won't ever get any rest.
Don't know if you reply? I'd be very clear that I didn't want him contacting me anymore. Maybe a conversation is needed for that. But then you'd have to be very very clear, both in verbal language AND have your body language match the words (if you'd see each other). He might pick up on you not being sure about it all.
And don't get dragged into arguments about (yeah, but, we were so great and this that and the other --> pointless arguments) The only argument is "it's over!"
And do not reply anymore after that. And I hope he's not a fruitcake, as in a stalker in the making?

No hes not a stalker. He just knows how to get my attention. Im going to try to just delete his messages from now on. I refuse to see him & talk. That would not be good. noway Thankyou for the advice!

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 02:04 AM

if their main pic is not a personal pic (cartoon) or looks too good i'll check and see if they have any other pics.

I forget who people are oops I review just about each time Im online to remind me who's who & where everyone is.bigsmile

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 01:54 AM
Another sleepless night.Thought I was over this with him. We split up well over 4 months ago & almost every weekend he starts contacting me & trying to get together with me. I tried blocking him & deleting his texts but I still care about him. I can't turn it off.Even when I ignore him he's on my mind. I know we are not getting back together but how do I finish getting over him? There aren't enough distractions to keep him off my mind. frustrated

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:53 AM

When you give it all to someone, anyone, a piece of you
is forever tied to them.

When it does not work out, sometimes you feel you should
hang on to that piece.

Problem is, the other party did not share that deepness.
Your intentions are pure.
But theirs are not always so.

Recognizing the one-sidedness can help you move on.

So true!

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:52 AM
All these opinions are great! It does help to vent & yes.. stay busy! Get him out of your head & heart! Mine split up up with me 4 months ago and still about once a week or so he starts trying to mess with me. He just gave me a sob story Friday night about how lonely & unhappy he is and we should get together and "talk"...blah blah blah! I said no!! So glad I did because... I happened to come across almost the same conversation with him & another women on facebook. He misses her too. slaphead

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 05:30 PM

I never wanted to write this type of post but it's eating away at me and I need to vent explode

After my divorce in 2012, I NEVER wanted to get married again... still don't really. However, I met and started dating a very handsome, jeans and tee shirt sexy younger guy. I was having fun... 9 months ago, he asked me to marry him and AGAINST my better judgement I said, Yes! Well, 3 months later we are no longer together! I couldn't put up with the lies and deception... such as " falling alseep over his brother's house" or sending me a 2 paragraph text saying he couldn't talk because he was driving.. Really?whoa sad2 This one right here, was the final straw!

I know he's a sneaky little weasel... but damn I miss my sneaky little weasel.

I know what I would tell a female who posted this.. " He does not Love you chick, move the hell on"surprised

I've never been on THIS side of the coin... and it really is a lot cloudier over here.

Someone once said " Sounds like I may still be hung up on my ex" I might be, but LORD knows I'm trying NOT to be, he really is NOT a good guy.

I could have just about written this post myself Tee. My ex IS the reason I joined this site...trying to give myself distraction from his b.s. He gave me the same kind of heartache.....but then out of the blue he'll contact me "needing me". I'm going to admit it, I love him but I don't want to! I don't even want to meet anyone else. But we have to move on!brokenheart

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 01:05 PM
The scent of....Macaroni & cheese and barbecue chicken... Early dinner after dealing with all that cold snow & x mas shopping here in NY!

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 01:45 PM
Sunny side up eggs wrapped in butter toast and a blotch of ketchup to dip it in.. small cup of ice milk and a large cup of coffee , black with 3 sugar

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 01:36 PM
Marinate 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breast in favorite Italian dressing..also sprinkle with season salt, pepper and light salt. Marinate at least 2 hrs.

Pan fry chicken on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides, slice chicken into thinner filets and finish cooking on med-high heat until done & browned.

Serve on plate beside chef salad tossed with Italian dressing ( or your choice of dressing). The chicken cooked like this just goes so well with the salad & Italian dressing! Yum! :tongue:

Delicious & Low carbs waving

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 01:36 PM
Marinate 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breast in favorite Italian dressing..also sprinkle with season salt, pepper and light salt. Marinate at least 2 hrs.

Pan fry chicken on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides, slice chicken into thinner filets and finish cooking on med-high heat until done & browned.

Serve on plate beside chef salad tossed with Italian dressing ( or your choice of dressing). The chicken cooked like this just goes so well with the salad & Italian dressing! Yum! :tongue:

Delicious & Low carbs waving

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:01 AM
PS4!!...and I'm still looking for it! My nephew called me yesterday and asked me to get him the WWE steel cage toy for his wrestling ring and s.o.b. if I can't find that anywhere either now! I got some running to do next weekend and if I dont find these items, they're all getting i.o.u.'s!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 04:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/08/13 04:56 AM
My ideal man....thought I had him ....but I was so wrong!

Mama told me when I was young you have inherited the as* hole magnitism. Thats what seems to be what I'm drawn to & what always comes my way: ohwell:

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 02:41 AM
Yeah never mind, that movie was stupid...still love James Franco though!

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:13 PM
The Great & Powerful Oz tonight! Looks good...did anyone here think it was good?? No spoilers please!!

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:54 PM
I Love this :heart:

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:47 PM

I can be a cheeky b*****d, at times on here and I admit that. I always speak my mind though. Gets me into trouble at times, but people know where they stand with me at least? Good or bad!
Go back and read some of the posts i've been on, And you will find out i speak my mind as well!! I can't and won't Sugarcoat ---- with anyone but i have some Years of Knowledge to back up what i say, And Listen to people(old or young) without letting my Mouth overload my AZZ and make a Fool of myself in front of others!!happy
Wait a minute? Don't take the moral high ground with me? I've lived a life and been about, not just you? Talking out my azz? Here's a toilet roll to clean the skidmarks off yer lips? Cos if anyone is talking shite? It's YOU!!

RUTROW!!!

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 02:22 PM

arrogant me??... nahhhh I dont think I am...matter of fact I have been told I have low self esteem...so I guess I dont comment unless I know a little something, something on the subject ...nasty me?? ...I try not to be but I can get annoying laugh ...also I can also tend to start trouble ,but I really really try not to on here :angel:
laugh I see you had to edit your original thoughts? Guess that was a tongue check happening? But again, Thank You!!!:tongue:

Like I said..I'm trying to be nice here!laugh laugh laugh tongue2

no photo
Sat 12/07/13 08:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/07/13 08:19 AM
arrogant me??... nahhhh I dont think I am...matter of fact I have been told I have low self esteem...so I guess I dont comment unless I know a little something, something on the subject ...nasty me?? ...I try not to be but I can get annoying laugh ...also I can also tend to start trouble ,but I really really try not to on here :angel:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25