Community > Posts By > likesfinethings

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:17 AM
You are welcome hg. Enjoy your day - Stay warm. I am going to stay in and make some candy for gifting.

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:08 AM
I would be happy with some snow instead of the ice we have here in NE Indiana. Power and phones are out and lines are down. Really a mess - but, good morning!drinker Good coffee here anyone need a cup?

likesfinethings's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:57 AM
Hope everyone is having better weather than we have. Ice storm. Real mess. Good morning all. Your right TGIF.scared

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:59 AM
yawn yawn Hi hg, love your graphics. Can almost smell the coffee beans. LOL Cold here in IN, wc of 9. Brrrrrrrohwell ohwell

likesfinethings's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:09 AM
Good morning all! Cold here in IN, supposed to have flurries today. Good day to stay in and stay warm. Brrrrrr. Florida sure sounds good.

likesfinethings's photo
Mon 11/17/08 01:55 PM
Been widowed 5 years, married 34. Still miss him every day of my life. Really mad at him for leaving. And no, don't think there are any honest, kind gentlemen left.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:49 PM
Night - nice meeting you. Have a good week.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:38 PM
She should have a raffle for all on JSH to bid on pups. Since so many were interested in their birth. Probably would be against the rules tho. LOL Unless she intends to keep all the pups.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:28 PM
Baby might have something to say about gathering stats on her babies right now. Might lose more than a nose. LOL

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:27 PM
Hi all, so good to hear all is well with the mommie, puppies and that Grandma made it thru the night and early morning. Just caught up with all the happenings since this morning. Had to take a nap - had a long night! laugh This thread ha been really special.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:58 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Good. How many did she have? Now we can breath a sigh of relief. Baby knew what she was doing all along - just all of us humans that were having a problem.laugh Mother nature wins again -
Bless her heart :heart: for Baby.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:52 AM
Just made a fresh pot, will pour a cup for you - not Starbucks but, still pretty good. She hasn't posted since Baby slipped her leash, hope everything is ok. It is daylight now so she should be able to find her. I am in IN and we are on same time and KY.

likesfinethings's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:45 AM
:smile: Me too! Checked in earlier and nothing was happening. Looks like "Puppy Patrol" is back. That little girl has been in my thoughts all night. Hope she is doing ok.drinker Need that coffee, anyone need a cup?

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:18 PM
I think that whole office should be driven out of town - tarred and feathered!!!! I can't believe a vet would condone that type of thing.

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:13 PM
Lol no I don't imagine it is pleasant. Has she nested down?

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:11 PM
Aww bless her heart - she is going to be a mommie. She will be fine she has you there to watch over her. You just relax and get some rest.

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:07 PM
I wouldn't let her eat too much - maybe just a little and offer water. Sometimes it upsets their stomach. Red were you talking earlier in the Lilly post?

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:52 PM
Night all - hope to see you all in the morning. I am sure you will be here checking on progress. Nice meeting you all.

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:30 PM
Just checked there have been 1018 views - LOL

likesfinethings's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:17 PM
Thank you for the welcome. I follow some of the forums just don't post often. But, this one is special. I hate going to bed because I don't want to miss anything.:wink:

Previous 1