Community > Posts By > teckelandtortie

teckelandtortie's photo
Sat 07/24/21 02:19 PM
Edited by teckelandtortie on Sat 07/24/21 02:20 PM
This is for Jimmy from Ireland...why not smile in your profile photo, it might change your luck.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 01/20/21 11:38 AM
I wish the selfie in the bathroom was relocated to another room....bathroom selfies are not kosher albeit it is a nice photo of you. I would remove the other selfie and add one where you are enjoying something if a full shot or another head shot. The rest is ok, at least you filled it out unlike many who don't.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 01/20/21 11:33 AM
women like to see the men smiling.....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:25 PM
Well for one, you don't have to be rated, you asked to be....that said, it sounds angry and confusing. You say we can't have you but you are what we need....also change the photos, need front head shots with you smiling.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:22 PM
Remove all the oldies photos, especially with the short shorts...you have a corgi I believe, did you mention you like animals? As others have said, trim it down. I usually say a lot too, maybe I need to trim mine down too.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:18 PM
so we get it....pizza is important, is it your whole life? Your staple diet? You must own a pizza parlour. what if you found the perfect girl but she hated pizza....state what you are looking for aside from the obvious.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:12 PM
very nice, photos good, please put down your religion tho, whether practicing or not, women like to know these details.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 01/19/21 08:09 PM
Well I am only going by first impressions but your expression, hat etc make you appear like a gangsta.....unless that is the look you are going for....also little to no detail in the profile. You also don't indicate what kind of girl you are looking for.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 01/10/21 12:32 PM
need to add more for sure in the about me.....

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 01/10/21 12:31 PM
Nice photos but it really doesn't state what you want in a man

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 01/10/21 12:29 PM
I go by what everyone else said, not sure there are many early 20 somethings looking for activity partners which you stated you want.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 01/10/21 12:27 PM
pretty good, but need one or two more head shots with your smiling, not covered up with a mask or glasses.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 01/10/21 12:25 PM
get rid of the last photo, you look angry. Also it looks like a range of photos from different times of your life with a wide age range. Are all the photos fairly current?

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 01/08/21 02:33 PM
Pretty good, not sure what a tire kicker is or what the meaning is from that.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:20 AM
Very nice...not your fault maybe the computer but I can't tell where you live, it says Malingo, Southwest, but southwest where? Also your photos are great, but most are not showing enough smiling but it is a decent presentable profile.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:18 AM
It's good, really I can't find anything wrong.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:16 AM
Well you definitely are to the point about what you want and your lifestyle, maybe the wrong website for you....I don't know.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 12/20/20 09:28 AM
Good photos but that is it....you write nothing.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 12/20/20 09:27 AM
You need a head shot and elaborate more on your profile from a woman's perspective. You also don't indicate what you want.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 12/20/20 09:24 AM
Well you are a separated man and say you are looking for naughty fun. At least you are to the point but you will only attract women wanting the same thing and women who aren't interested in a committment as most women are. Being separated indicates you are not available for long term....lawyers, divorce, settlements are all part of the separation process and some women who are ready for a committment won't stick around if it means waiting for you to be available, I know I avoid profiles of separated men. I am not saying at all to change that bc that would imply not being truthful, you are separated so it is wise you state that. Just know that will limit you. Avoid profiles of women looking for long term and marriage so it is important you read profiles carefully so as not to waste anyone's time including yours. Look for those wanting a casual relationship as you indicate. Also add a headshot with your smiling. The photo you have looks sad.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7