Community > Posts By > teckelandtortie

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 01:23 PM
Rockgnome, yes I actually seem to enjoy the forum most of all.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 01:22 PM
DoofusMaximus, puppy dog eyes will do it each time, lol.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 01:20 PM
Sparkling Crystal I was just trying to throw in some sarcastic humour while trying to make a point. The point is, why is it so easy for me (and possibly other animal lovers) to fall so quickly for all the orphaned animals we see online waiting for homes but my heart just doesn't work that way with dating online profiles....men. No instant skipping of heartbeats.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 01:18 PM
I think it is wrong in many cases.....I was brought up to believe that you don't give the milk away for free....I also think it cheapens a relationship and certainly makes the woman seem easy. I read once men thought after the fact, if she slept with him so soon, who else has she been with or could be with at the drop of a hat....I think all good things are worth waiting for.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 11:18 AM
Ok now re-reading your parents passed, not your sister. Was a bit confusing at first.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 11:16 AM
Nice photos but I would not include it with former spouses/bf (referring to the last one). Bravo for donating your hair, very noble but I would not use the whole paragraph about that bc it doesn't say much else about you. Also confused you say your sister is the reason for breathing but you said she passed 20 yrs ago, so does that mean she still inspires you? It is all very nice but just not clear. Add more about your likes, interests, what you seek in a relationship.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 10:55 AM
I think you need to be on a different website for s&m alternative lifestyles etc, I am assuming most here are looking for more conservative relationships. Also the photos are too 'busy', make them simple and smile more.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 10:44 AM
I have had lucid dreams often when it is a nightmare. No teleportation or AP that I recall but I sometimes think that thud one often feels is your soul returning to your body so maybe in a sense it is AP.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/21/20 10:18 AM
Seamus thanks for your explanation...you stated it well, hate the name wormhole tho, wonder why it was name that.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/20/20 11:05 AM
wow, for me it is simple, we live this life to the best of our ability, accept Christ who died for us (as said before we can't perfect our soul's journey with life repeats) and then we do have an afterlife forever with God, no returning, redoing, and certainly no ceasing to exist. I am afraid we are on two different pages here Tom. If one isn't a believer there will always be these theories you speak of. I know where I will go after my last breath.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/20/20 09:42 AM
I meant we as a global population....we as a human race each have a soul and one lifetime, we certainly don't exist simultaneously on multiple earths elsewhere. As a Christian that theory makes no sense, it is as tho if one life is less than satisfactory then we have multiple chances to do it better elsewhere. Jesus died to purify me, I cannot do it myself no matter how I try and how many lives I could live.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/20/20 09:35 AM
So based on the photos I would say remove many of them and replace them with you smiling, with sunglasses off at least a few and doing something fun or looking relaxed and casual, they look too staged. Also I get the wanting a Christian only but stating you don't have money and are not a sugar daddy sounds a bit negative and that you may be poor.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/19/20 12:27 PM
As a Christian as well as other religions understanding this in a similar way it is a sin but I have come to understand that the sin comes from what the consequence may be and I think that was God trying to protect us. For eg. the more promiscuous a person, the more possibility of disease can be spread, unwanted babies born, broken relationships due to infidelity or multiple sex partners/jealousy/cheating etc. This was the 'sin' I believe God was trying to teach us to avoid. Are we going to hell for premarital sex? I highly doubt that due to the fact that we as humans sin daily...lying, substance abuse, swearing etc. We need to be accountable for our lives, ask for God's forgiveness and try to avoid making mistakes as much as possible but going to hell, I don't think so.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/19/20 08:23 AM
You need to smile, the two photos after the main make you look angry.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 03:11 PM
Oh thank you, I myself left the GTA a year and a half ago, moved back to my home area, the Windsor area near Detroit. I love being back home. I am always happy when I hear people go back to their roots.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 11:19 AM
....more time is wasted reading posts from members whose profiles are deactivated, can't the moderators remove the post/poster's comments?

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 11:10 AM
what made you move out west?

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 10:51 AM
I cannot stress enough that number one you have a right to support whatever candidate that resonates you. Number 2 you are not the only black person supporting him. I would google blacks supporting Trump on social media. Number 3 Fox news has a few black commentators who support Trump and give good reasons why. Number 4 I am a middle aged intelligent white Canadian woman who would trade her liberal prime minister for Donald Trump as our leader any day. In other words I am a big Trump supporter. He has done much for black and hispanic communities getting them working and able to support themselves. Trump has built an entire enterprise on hard work and knows how important it is for a country to flourish so that everyone prospers. Would he have given up a life of luxury to get the constant bullying he has endured for the last 3 1/2 yrs and put he and his family at risk daily for possible assassination attempts which all presidents live with daily, if he only wanted to serve himself? No Donald Trump is a good president, he may be arrogant and outspoken but he has protected the country, has boosted the economy and if he hadn't kept a ban on Chinese travel, many asian travellers would have flown into the country unbenounced of being virus carries and could have caused many more deaths. Jayland, you hold your head up high and support the candidate you choose.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 10:24 AM
you got that right....or if young and pretty there may be a 'job' waiting.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:55 AM
Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night. In other words we cannot predict armegeddon, I certainly do not want to experience it in my lifetime. There have always been wars and rumours of wars, even the Bible says this. Best to live each day to it's fullest.