Community > Posts By > teckelandtortie

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:10 PM
you're Syrian and yet you claim you are from Florida, confusing and often that is what scammers do, two different places of origin. As the other reply says the opening line is too direct and aggressive. You state you want naughty chats but possibly finding a wife? If you want a wife then you need to not add any sexual innuendos. Also add a photo with you smiling.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:05 PM
the first shot with you looking at the view is ok but shouldn't be the main photo bc no one sees your face. Your other photo makes you look like a mug shot photo, add one with you smiling, looking happy.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:02 PM
Ok I guess you are honest about what you want....you are into a lifestyle most aren't so maybe you will find a female who is into what you like but your profile as written won't get you a quality decent relationship.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:58 PM
Ok maybe I am too old to comment on such younger profiles but I like the 3rd photo with you smiling. The one you use as your main makes you look like a gangsta, so unless you want to attract girls who like gangsta guys I would suggest dressing up in your finest for at least one photo. I know I am sounding like a grandma, but if my granddaughter was interested in your photo I might be a bit apprehensive. Clothes make a difference. You are a nice looking guy tho, please more smiles.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:53 PM
You are a handsome guy but have a photo with you smiling.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:52 PM
only if the person you are dating is as committed as you are and the goal is to live in the same city at some point. It has never worked with me and I try to avoid it now.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:48 PM
BTW Seamus (like your name btw) I read your profile, what does 420 friendly mean? I have seen that written a few times.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:46 PM
it is....but very frustrating indeed. I miss the old way people met....the natural in person way...

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:41 PM
I look at their profiles on the sites and my heart just melts....I want them all, it is instant attraction. I look in their eyes and fall instantly in love. And that is exactly how I feel when I look at all the dogs and puppies wanting homes on the adoption websites....lol and yet why do I not feel instantly attracted to all these online profiles where dating is concerned? It is so hard to connect. As I have gotten older it is the personality that wins me over, does the guy have a sense of humour, does he laugh at the things I laugh at, are we on the same page where lifestyles and ethics are concerned? Are our conversations engaging or just small talk? It is hard to know when doing online dating. Can anyone give me some pointers? If only it was as easy as adopting precious pups.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:33 PM
facebook, even tho I find them, the facebook staffers biased and liberal. I don't understand instagram and how to navigate it, I hardly use it.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:31 PM
I should have added all your points to mine....lol, you are not the only one getting these scammers, it is ridiculous and kudos to you for doing your research and smoking them off this site.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:29 PM
-mirror selfies, especially if in the bathroom and no shirt on
-guys who frown, don't smile in photos
-guys who are unshaven, messy looking, wearing undershirts etc
-those who don't read my profiles to see what I am seeking
-perverted profile names, or too many sexual innuendos in their profile. I always say, act like you are meeting someone in a grocery store, would you say something crude then?

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:26 PM
not really, at least not right away.....for one I don't enjoy 'phone dating' and my mom told me years ago, 'don't have your date on the phone' and I get what she meant. There won't be much to talk about when and if you meet in person. Also the phone is not my comfort area. I want to see if someone can impress me with their written word. Are they charming, witty, funny, engaging? I won't waste time on the phone finding that out, I would like online simpatico first and then a quick call should be made to arrange a meet and greet. Also to give a number right away could cause problems if the person is nuts.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 02:22 PM
Not at all, at least I'm not.

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/07/20 03:06 PM
Hello Canadians, so far I get a lot of scammer emails, anyone else? Hope there are more legit Canadian fellows out there in the Windsor area.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next