T pain he da bomb
:banana: :banana: :banana:

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:20 AM

i dont like that "fock me" rap music.

i refuse to have the crap in my house.

trashed all my akon, tpain and nelly cds, and i did like nelly

wow you rock you liek all the singers i likescared scared scared

dont let me scare ya...i listen to aLOTa kenny chesney, faith hill, reascall flatts too lol
really scary thing is i do too scared scared scared

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:20 AM

Eminem in his prime = great. Eminem ran out of **** to talk about... just seems like he's reaching now and it's pathetic. He just needs to give up and collaborate with Soulja Boy. Fail eternally.
ppl like gillie the wayne and i call him that cuz gillie wrote his **** are killing hip hop dont wanna hear about shooting niggaz and selling drug lil wayne rap for posers who never did **** in the hood but act tough

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:18 AM

i dont like that "fock me" rap music.

i refuse to have the crap in my house.

trashed all my akon, tpain and nelly cds, and i did like nelly

wow you rock you liek all the singers i likescared scared scared

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:17 AM

oh now lil wayne is da bomb
spock spock spock spock spock niggaz suck worst rapper out right now making that lolipop bull****
Thats your thoughts man but he is making the big bucks off that tune,lol.
Hey, ya know who done a song that says
Lawdy,lawdy, lawdy, lawdy, let me see you roch that body? I like that but don't know who sings it.
talking about ja rule?spock

caponeog's photo

Honestly... anyone who says that Lil Wayne sucks right now is just a hater. Dude, Em was a good rapper when he was hungry A.K.A "flat broke". That's the way it is with most rappers. Get off his nuts and move on to a hungry MC.

Lil wayne is on the same level and as soulja ***** to me and soulja boy are from STL and ppl ahted taht nigga

caponeog's photo

Honestly... anyone who says that Lil Wayne sucks right now is just a hater. Dude, Em was a good rapper when he was hungry A.K.A "flat broke". That's the way it is with most rappers. Get off his nuts and move on to a hungry MC.

Lil wayne is on the same level and as soulja ***** to me and soulja boy are from STL and ppl ahted taht nigga

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:15 AM

Eminem...great? Not quite, Tupac was great, Biggy was great, even Dre was great in his day. Eminem is just someone doing what they love and making money at the same time, few of his songs spread a positive message and almost all convey a negative image (which it seems he has tried hard to keep). Tupac changed people with his words, Biggie tried to narrow the gap between the west and east; these my friend are great rappers. Em is good in his own right.

all genres of music portray both a positive and negative image.it all depends on how they're feeling when the song was written and alot of them don't write their own songs,so they're actually portraying what the writer of the song is feeling.

hell my mom is in her mid 50's and she loves Eminem
TELL you MOM shes rocks if she likes eminemdrinks drinks drinks

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:14 AM
ok my nest post is whos cant sleep? i think that'll go well with people and die in 5 mins rofl rofl rofl rofl

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:12 AM

tupac be a legend though.

his lyrics motivate.

Exactly, that was when rap was good...now days it is all about making that next platinum album and there are so few that actually try too inspire (Busta is one off the top of my head).
Ya rap is dead hwy im gald EMinem is back!:banana: :banana:

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:11 AM

tupac be a legend though.

his lyrics motivate.
yes my list goes
1. Tupac
2.Eminem
3.Biggie

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:10 AM
spock

I can lick it like a lollypop
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked scared scared scared scared

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:08 AM

oh now lil wayne is da bomb
spock spock spock spock spock niggaz suck worst rapper out right now making that lolipop bull****

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:07 AM

He's just so wannabe
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:06 AM

Eminem...great? Not quite, Tupac was great, Biggy was great, even Dre was great in his day. Eminem is just someone doing what they love and making money at the same time, few of his songs spread a positive message and almost all convey a negative image (which it seems he has tried hard to keep). Tupac changed people with his words, Biggie tried to narrow the gap between the west and east; these my friend are great rappers. Em is good in his own right.
tupac and biggie my favorite but their dead and eminem is alive and i rather hear eminem then lame ass niggaz like lil wayne

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:04 AM
wanted 5 years for em to come out with a new CD

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:04 AM

Elvis died long ago....that "king" is no more (thank God!)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:03 AM

I'm sorry I like hip hop but emimen is lame
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:02 AM

eminem is pretty tight.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
their we go a person thats hipped to 2008! Elvis been dead long time Eminem the greatest

caponeog's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:00 AM

I'm confused are you speaking of yourself or Elvis?
talking about eminem

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18