Community > Posts By > caponeog

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:37 AM
noway they should banned smoking and drinking for life then!drinker

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:30 AM

And I responded; my statement meaning that drunk drivers also suck up millions of dollars in medical costs.

Drunk drivers that have accidents kill innocent people destroying lives in the process. and that is okay...................how?????

Our lustrious governor just raised the cigarette tax..................Yet didn't raise the liquor tax. WTF, how many times have you heard of smokers killing in driving related accidents?????
smokers suck up millions of dollars in medical costs

I don't recall saying that was okay. I neither smoke nor drink; I do not defend drinking or drunk driving.

All I am saying is that smokers have an impact on others, too. They are not innocent; secondhand smoke KILLS people.

And I agree with you. They do. Both vices are a horrible waste of human lives and resources. Sad.
ok ok to end it all drinkers and smoker should go to jail for lifedrinker

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:28 AM

Drunk drivers that have accidents kill innocent people destroying lives in the process. and that is okay...................how?????

Our lustrious governor just raised the cigarette tax..................Yet didn't raise the liquor tax. WTF, how many times have you heard of smokers killing in driving related accidents?????

I don't recall saying that was okay. I neither smoke nor drink; I do not defend drinking or drunk driving.

All I am saying is that smokers have an impact on others, too. They are not innocent; secondhand smoke KILLS people.
now they is true smoking is just as bad as drinking but when drinking gets outta hands then theres a problem

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:26 AM

am i the only person. that only wants a girlfreind. i mean everyone seems to want to get married. or have kids.
noway

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:26 AM
sounds sexy to me!:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:17 AM
yea drinking is worst then smoking cuz ppl do dumb sh!t when they drink

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:14 AM

so does drinking after ppl need livers and after the ppl they send to ER when they crash into them

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:13 AM

whos wearin the dress and paying 4 the weddin
who has the pix of a woman as their main photo you guess drinker laugh

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:12 AM

grumble I smoke occasionally and I haven't done anything that warrants going to jail for thatgrumble

i think ppl who smoke should go to jail for lifedrinker

laugh

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:10 AM

laugh laughlaugh ill see u in Vegas :wink: flowerforyou drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses
OK!drinker

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:10 AM

Didn't Jimmy Carter once get attacked by a rabbit?

Or was that during my crack smoking years?
noway

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:07 AM

i dont ever show my feelin until i know the person feels the same way i do but i do flirt quite often and send messages all time
im like you i dont show til i know my moto i can rap!noway
we r like soulmates
its the teachings of el barrio or hood
lets get married then flowerforyou
what about ur wife and my sexship wiv the blonde
they wont have to know!drinker

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:02 AM

i dont ever show my feelin until i know the person feels the same way i do but i do flirt quite often and send messages all time
we r like soulmates
its the teachings of el barrio or hood
lets get married then flowerforyou

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:00 AM
i think ppl who smoke should go to jail for lifedrinker

caponeog's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:58 AM

caponeog's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:56 AM
noway

caponeog's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:41 AM

Nothing....they just need to smile bigsmile ehhhhh heeeemmmm
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
NO HOMO THO!

noway noway rut roh
laugh

caponeog's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:36 AM

Nothing....they just need to smile bigsmile ehhhhh heeeemmmm
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
NO HOMO THO!

caponeog's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:29 AM

wow ur weiner is the biggest ive ever seendrinker

Lord knows I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if someone said that to ME...lol
laugh

caponeog's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:27 AM
wow ur weiner is the biggest ive ever seendrinker

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18