Community > Posts By > muntjack

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:35 AM

well thats the place that all marines are supposed to go to regroup but i was never told about the room
you were not perhaps a sniper were you?...maybe you could help me out with this felladevil laugh devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:31 AM

devil hold on i will commit suicide and let you know from the grave..devil
DarkOwl will tell me first; he robs graves!laugh
you obviously have not viewed my profile...i do too

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:27 AM
cuz my divorce attorney needs to book a reservation.devil devil devilam i alone here...wait a minute... maybe my divorce attorney was satan himself...devil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:24 AM

disagree

In my opinion while most actions toward others should be done in love, we have to self serve. Eating, bathing, paying bills to survive, require actions on our part, yet are mostly functional. Though there are foods we like and may like a nice bubble bath, paying bills isn't something most of us love.

This is some "deep doo doo', for this early hour. Think on, my brain feels fried.:smile:
love is doo doo, but doo doo is good food for plants.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:17 AM

I'm trying to make a profile for my cousin, but it keeps saying "Your username can only contain letters or numbers." But I'm doing it the way it says.
maybe you should try it with no clothes on and upload a pic...i have heard that worksdevil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:10 AM
devil hold on i will commit suicide and let you know from the grave..devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:08 AM
devil hold on i will commit suicide and let you know from the grave...devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:07 AM
devil samson is dead....killed himselfdevil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:02 AM

Can I get a moderator to help me, please!
devil help with that pickle?...jessicapickledevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:59 PM
Edited by muntjack on Thu 03/27/08 12:01 AM

Now I have a stupid question.

Why does your face look super imposed onto that body?
laugh laugh had not noticed until you posted that...good eye...that is funny as hell...thankslaugh laugh devil
i am alone and still laughing quite loudlaugh laughabs are cramping nowlaugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:58 PM

Now I have a stupid question.

Why does your face look super imposed onto that body?
laugh laugh had not noticed until you posted that...good eye...that is funny as hell...thankslaugh laugh devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:56 PM

its 11:40 were I am And it seems like no one is awake and wanting to talk. So feel free to msg. me because I'm not tired at all and I feel like talking :P

wow, your a pretty horney little girl huh??laugh

Sorry,,,I ment that YOU REALLY like guys huh???

A,,,SORRY,,I ment that YOU only come out late at night to PLAY with dudes,,,,,,lolnoway noway <-----Never-mind lol
laugh laugh laugh devil laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:55 PM
hey supes, that is the piss off you are holding up in your photo...so what are you trying to say?...piss off?...i fear any brits aren't going to like thatdevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:52 PM
laugh me like, good stufflaugh

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:49 PM
devil because you can rate others on this site and they can do the same...if you both are interested thenexplode you have a mutual match...not a stupid questiondevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:45 PM

Why? I did that yesterday. Are you okay though?
let's just say...i know what the barrel of a gun tastes like and i don't want to talk about it.devil :cry: :cry:

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:42 PM

devil what is this crap?...no one cares...i buy my oil at the auto parts storedevil

Spoken Like A True Liberal Weenie
politics are for a$$holes...you obviously fall into that categorydevil devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:39 PM

i choose to live alone...my ladies vist me........
here...here...smart fella:smile: devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:39 PM

Munt are you PMSing? Here have one on me lol drinker not literally wipe that smile off ur face!:tongue:
no smiles here, i've been crying for hours.devil :cry: :cry:

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:36 PM

a man with a loaded gun walked into a sperm wearin his mask. pointed his pistol and the cleark behind the counter and said "open the vault." the woman was so shocked the only reply was "this is a sperm bank." he replyed "i know now grab 2 samples" and she did then he said "good swallow' she did
and as he took of his mask he said "see honey it wasnt that bad."
omg thats funny lol
that is one hell of a chest piercing, five ball...ouch!!!devil

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25