Community > Posts By > muntjack

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:33 PM
devil what is this crap?...no one cares...i buy my oil at the auto parts storedevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:31 PM

Life has slowed down for me. I have been unemployed for a few monthes now and I am down to my last bit of money. I spend my nights just chillin or at parties. But I am still single. And that has to be what bugs me the most. I am meeting more women around town, really trying to put myself out there. But I still havnt had any hook-ups. So as I sit in my room, drinking warm beer, the next drink goes to all of you. To everyone who shares my luck of not having that person with you tonight. Only a few people in this world find true love, and even fewer acctually manage to hold onto it, so when you do find it, never let it go.
no ****, what a revelationdevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:27 PM

Its just so hard for a guy like me to get one, whenever i see them i get alot of nerves inside of me
which orifice do the nerves penetrate?devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:26 PM

why are u even on here

all u do is whine
maybe he wants a little cheese to go with his whinedevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:25 PM

cool...more beautiful womens for me.
laugh laugh i was thinking along the same lineslaugh laugh good show!laugh devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:11 PM

FBI's watchin ya dude! Alot of peeps sale Blow on here!laugh
laugh laugh laugh devil laugh laugh laugh thanks...i needed a good chuckle

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:09 PM

Do you often dream that his eyes are those of a falling angel complicated by life’s heart aches; but driven to find the missing pieces that he is so dearly lacking? Is he satisfied with the opportunities he has refused...am I?

Who am I to say that he is mine; almost wish I didn’t miss him all the time, because now I find myself falling, and dreaming he will catch me, and keep me close to his heart. I promised myself the time would come where I would distance myself from this love, but realizing I cannot retract my feelings now...unless he releases me first. I find it impossible to let go now; maybe this is what he wants!?

I catch a glimse of the future when my mind is up in the clouds; it is surreal, indefinite, collected, and fullfilled. If he sees this too, I do not know; I dare not ask in fear that I am alone, and that these ridiculous dreams I have are following all too quickly. But I’ll be faithful to his heart, true to his eyes, and always just a step behind.

3-26-08 ShyKBear
i think you should tell him to cram it and move on...please tell me he didnt die and i have just put my foot in my mouth.devil

He didn't die...just thoughts I have...can't keep them all cooped up...I'd drive myself nuts...have to tell ya'll how I feel on the inside if I can't express it to him. laugh laugh laugh
devil it is good to vent...i too vent on this site all the time...keep your chin up...you are an attractive gal and will do fine.devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:05 PM
devil rock on lady..that is truly encouraging...congratulationsdevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:04 PM

The guy who priced my tongue and nipples had his tongue spilt down the middle. I wanted to play with it, like poke at it. It looked really crazy. Some of the things people do under the knife now a days is crazy.

I barely go into the Dr.'s when I need to. I couldnt walk in and say "I hate myself let me pay you thouands of dollars to make me into something you think is beautiful."
how much did he price your tongue and nipples for? was it by the pound like meat, or what?devil devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:00 PM

Do you often dream that his eyes are those of a falling angel complicated by life’s heart aches; but driven to find the missing pieces that he is so dearly lacking? Is he satisfied with the opportunities he has refused...am I?

Who am I to say that he is mine; almost wish I didn’t miss him all the time, because now I find myself falling, and dreaming he will catch me, and keep me close to his heart. I promised myself the time would come where I would distance myself from this love, but realizing I cannot retract my feelings now...unless he releases me first. I find it impossible to let go now; maybe this is what he wants!?

I catch a glimse of the future when my mind is up in the clouds; it is surreal, indefinite, collected, and fullfilled. If he sees this too, I do not know; I dare not ask in fear that I am alone, and that these ridiculous dreams I have are following all too quickly. But I’ll be faithful to his heart, true to his eyes, and always just a step behind.

3-26-08 ShyKBear
i think you should tell him to cram it and move on...please tell me he didnt die and i have just put my foot in my mouth.devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:51 PM

ANYONE ...haha. met in person on here and fell in love? I am seriously asking
i am seriously doubting it, but what do i know...i am heavily medicated...you'll have to excuse me, my neighbors dog wants me to kill someone...gotta godevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:48 PM

on a more serious note i would probably have my third penis enlarged.devil
bastard. I always wanted to grow one on my chin
i have thought of that, but that is where my scrotum isdevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:47 PM

only it were for health issues.

I think plastic surgery is an insult to God.
our whole western culture is an insult to allah
please keep it up...i need to laugh tonight:smile: devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:45 PM
on a more serious note i would probably have my third penis enlarged.devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:43 PM

devil i do all of my plastic surgery at home...sent away for a kit...3 installments of $39.99...hell of a deal, ayedevilgetting ready to add a beer belly...always wanted one of my owndevil
I have a home labotomy kit. I have used it twice thr heva ben no sied affects
chuckle, chuckle...good stuff:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:42 PM
at the risk of sounding as stupid as i look...i have always wondered...why do they call it "plastic" surgery?....anyone...

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:39 PM

devil i do all of my plastic surgery at home...sent away for a kit...3 installments of $39.99...hell of a deal, ayedevil
think wal-mart has it cheaper
laugh bigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:37 PM
Edited by muntjack on Wed 03/26/08 10:39 PM
devil i do all of my plastic surgery at home...sent away for a kit...3 installments of $39.99...hell of a deal, ayedevilgetting ready to add a beer belly...always wanted one of my owndevil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:35 PM
devil geez teddy p.devil

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:16 PM
devil devil NOdevil devil

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25