Community > Posts By > muntjack

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:48 AM
Edited by muntjack on Thu 03/27/08 02:49 AM
devil great to be single, my assdevil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:18 AM

after your grandparents blew me sh!t they all smiled with my spunk all over their gums....they spoke of you as though you were a female and mentioned surgery....how did that go?....limp noodle. neosporin will take care of that herpetic lesion on your mouth..if not, maybe you should see a doc.
Easy got you beat with one word, "TOOL!"bigsmile
the one in your a$$?
You have a fetish with stickin things up anuses dontcha!!!bigsmile "TOOL!"
your mother's cooze tastes just like your mouth...i love you and will never forget you....or the taste of your mother's cum....thank your grandma for the handjob also....or was that you/....eat sh!t cum_guzzlerdevil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:12 AM

Nite Butch!laugh
nite fudgepacker...your father would not approve.:wink:

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:10 AM

after your grandparents blew me sh!t they all smiled with my spunk all over their gums....they spoke of you as though you were a female and mentioned surgery....how did that go?....limp noodle. neosporin will take care of that herpetic lesion on your mouth..if not, maybe you should see a doc.
Easy got you beat with one word, "TOOL!"bigsmile
the one in your a$$?

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:05 AM

devil wow, this thread really flip-flopped...am i wrong?devil
laugh laugh laugh Rolled over and died!
i thought i smelled decomposing flesh...di(khead!devil
And when you came back, pecker nats started forming around this thread!laugh
devil nats is spelled gnats smart guy...and the gnats are swarming your crap filled pants, b!tch....tell your grandmother thanks for the b.j.devil devil a$$hole
laugh laugh laugh Sure thing! You're a titty cry baby, wasn't my fault she bit your teenie weenie off (o(kbreath!drinker
that is out of context and unintelligible...expected as much...highschool drop-out...thank your dad for the b.j. also
He said "You're welcome, he never seen someone's head bend so far over to reach their own c@ck before! After he snapped your neck, he knew you had talent!" Bl@w me pud, you ain't got sh!t!laugh
i would wager if i had ****...you would pack it...devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:02 AM

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:54 AM

wow...is this helllaugh laugh
Nah, Munt is jus tappin everything's @ss in the morgue!laugh
they don't complaindevil got any dead relatives?devil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:52 AM

munts been in a bad bad mood for a few days....well i shall never know hell im an angel:tongue: laugh laugh laugh see the sun shining out of my bum lollaugh laugh laugh
sorry...but, yeahdevil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:50 AM

devil nats is spelled gnats smart guy...and the gnats are swarming your crap filled pants, b!tch....tell your grandmother thanks for the b.j.devil devil a$$hole
laugh laugh laugh Sure thing! You're a titty cry baby, wasn't my fault she bit your teenie weenie off (o(kbreath!drinker
that is out of context and unintelligible...expected as much...highschool drop-out...thank your dad for the b.j. also

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:41 AM

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:33 AM

I got freckles on my wiener.
those are probably warts....you should probably have those removed.......unless you like themexplode devil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:23 AM
Edited by muntjack on Thu 03/27/08 01:23 AM

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:19 AM

I meant Gypsy....lol What is your opinion on freckles?
depends upon where they they are located....devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:18 AM

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:10 AM

Depends on where your shot on how much you hear, either way you will hear it.

Oh and for the one that said sound is faster than a bullet, why when I fire my rifle does someone see my bullet hit before they hear it. Even with me shooting it, its the same.

Bigger things even travel faster than sound for example, RPGs do, in fact you will see it explode before you hear it as well of you will hear it explode before you hear your weapon fire.

Figure out that one, if one explodes before the other why do you hear the second on first. Laws of physics can't answer that, not at least what I know of it.

i would have to agree ive found the same thing with the AT-4
why are you a chronic double poster? made me look like like an a$$ on a thread.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:06 AM

devil hold on i will commit suicide and let you know from the grave..devil

You posted that in the doppleganger thread.
i thought they were one in the same, as someone fu>+ed up....sorry...the penguin always faces north, anniedevil devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:00 AM
Edited by muntjack on Thu 03/27/08 01:01 AM

I E D road side bombs from iraq
motor transportation opertator i would be on all the convoys (where the roads go bomb and you never saw a thing to know it was there)
the war in iraq is ridiculous, but i can't help but appreciate your commitment to this country...along with all the other guys from the U.S. involved...thank you....hang in brother.....happy devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:46 AM

best ied finder ther ever will me casue i am motor t
devil what in the hell was that?devil

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:45 AM

Peccy would be like on a date!!! Dont you?????noway Discuss!!!bigsmile drinker
i would guess him as having a loose a$$...oh you mean in the hetero. community....sorry

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:37 AM

if your shot in the face at point blank do you hear the gun shot????
:angry: How about I get my brother on the phone and ask him that.
Seeing as to how he was, and live with reconstrutive surgery
and parts missing, oh, and the mind of a 10 year old.
wow....sorry to hear that dude....life is sh!t most of the timedevil devil

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25