Community > Posts By > muntjack

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:05 AM
laugh i'm hoping for a look at those skittles, but i'm not hopefullaugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:56 AM

Really a good question,,,, I have though the same thing,,,, It is way out of control??????
hey, you're the guy with a bunch of dogs (i thought 7 or 8) i'm the one with the dog that ate the golfball.) he has been to the vet and is as obnoxious as ever, thanks.
Hey Glad everything is ok
thanks, take care. take care of those pooches also:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:52 AM

Really a good question,,,, I have though the same thing,,,, It is way out of control??????
hey, you're the guy with a bunch of dogs (i thought 7 or 8) i'm the one with the dog that ate the golfball.) he has been to the vet and is as obnoxious as ever, thanks.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:49 AM
CrazyPalindrome, is that paint around your nostrils?laugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:47 AM
noway glue sniffer?noway

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:44 AM

bigsmile so, not true, you're stereotyping.happy

That way be true, but that is how it is with guys around here
move girl

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:41 AM

and people with mullets!!! ya those mullet ppl have to go!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!devil drinker devil
amen, especially the pencil mullet crowd (some call it a tail)laugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:39 AM

I like the picture of the plumheaded parrot in my face screaming "What are you looking at!!!" why you you little bastard you're in my face, go away before I ozzy your head off you little feathered pecker! And quit screaming at the cat!
the "ozzy your head" was a nice touchlaugh
what did you live trap him or what. that is very cool.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:37 AM

I like the picture of the plumheaded parrot in my face screaming "What are you looking at!!!" why you you little bastard you're in my face, go away before I ozzy your head off you little feathered pecker! And quit screaming at the cat!
the "ozzy your head" was a nice touchlaugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:34 AM
bigsmile so, not true, you're stereotyping.happy

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:31 AM
happy is that really a baby racoon in your pic?

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:24 AM

My pet jackass keeps licking the screen and when I ask him if he wants some oats he lifts his tail and says "Ah Phew!"
inhale deeply, maybe you can catch a buzz.laugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:23 AM
laugh shoot the wicked, but then i wouldn't be around anymore. i don't think i could handle thatlaugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:17 AM

wow.... naw... he just thinks my lil blonde bimbo dog is an easy target. shes doing the same
is she single? he's a real lookerhappy

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:16 AM
laugh sounds like you have an extremely small caulklaugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:12 AM
laugh let's get this girl some no doz and see what she is capable oflaugh

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:06 AM
Edited by muntjack on Thu 03/20/08 01:08 AM
that is my dog's name and i think he has a crush on someone online and amongst us for he will not stay out of my lap and off my keyboard.noway if you are interested, he looks like sam elliot with a tail.

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:02 AM

Daggers, Dirks, Hunting, Swords,Pretty Much whatever you want! strait Steel, Damascus, Cable Steel, if you got the Scratch Meteorite Damascus as Well! if you go to myspace.com/thatsum*****brown you can see some of em I have posted.
you make these @ home? if so, that's cool (well it's still cool if not)

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:01 AM

The dollar is becoming chuck-e-cheese money. People are using it in for their monopoly sets around the world.
yeah, i can't wait to get the barcode on my forehead:smile:

no photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:59 AM
laugh i prefer buns to punslaugh