Community > Posts By > Paula 72

Paula 72's photo
Sun 11/01/20 02:31 PM
I'm very disappointed in this ap. I get likes from India and Venezuela, California and Florida when I limited my search to 100 miles from Appleton! I have 18 yr olds liking me when I specified women over 60. Most of the entries herein are listed as 42 or 43. If you are just skimming ages like I am, you may not see that they're really 27, 52, 64, etc. I wish there were more ways to search -- like by age, gender (I don't want to see men), sexuality (gay, lesbian, trans, straight...). Sometimes I can't tell who the poster is looking for -- a man or a woman. I've written introductory notes to about 15 women. Only 1 has responded. Can't even return note saying "not interested"? Like I said, I'm disappointed!

Paula 72's photo
Mon 09/21/20 10:36 AM
I've identified as a woman seeking another woman. I've selected women over 65. So why do I keep getting pictures of men, bi, trans, or very young women. Why do many of the guys say they are women -- with a mustache and beard. I met the love of my life 25 yrs ago online and we were together 23 yrs until she died of a stroke. It was nowhere near like the ads now.
So, why can't I just see the WISCONSIN ads for LESBIANS OVER 65? My daughter says all ads for meeting someone are sexual. Is love just sex now? Disillusioned.

Paula 72's photo
Thu 09/17/20 02:23 PM

Dachshunds are so loving, cuddily, silly and endearing! They have so much personality. I really need one right now for emotional support, but are only allowed 2 dogs here and I already have a Yorkie and a very fat Chihuahua. Had a dog daycare for 17 yrs so I got to know lots of breeds and liked them all.

Paula 72's photo
Sun 09/13/20 07:01 PM
Wow. Really needed those pep talks. The quarantine makes everything feel worse too.

Paula 72's photo
Sun 09/13/20 06:58 PM
Thanks so much for the video. Had no idea there was such a thing. I believe it will work for me!

Paula 72's photo
Sat 09/12/20 12:23 PM
Edited by Paula 72 on Sat 09/12/20 12:24 PM
Two years from a 23 yr relationship. I know how lucky I was to have her for so long but she died unexpectedly of a massive brain hemmorhage. I'd like to meet an older woman, retired, for a close friendship. Sex is not a necessity
No cats, smoking, heavy drinking. Have small dogs myself.

Paula 72's photo
Sat 09/12/20 11:58 AM
I have a colostomy and also a hysterectomy due to cancer 11 yrs ago. I don't really care about sex anymore, but am still interested in other intimacy. My partner of 23 yrs died 2 yrs ago.She didn't care about any of it because she loved me so much. I'm also past 70. I don't want any body contact that involves the ostomy area with anyone else. With my long term partner, I just wore underwear. Do you think I can find someone for an intimate friendship without sex or am I dreaming?

Paula 72's photo
Sun 09/06/20 04:06 PM
I want to list my interests and describe myself in a paragraph. How to do this? Is this only if you pay?