Community > Posts By > Harmonyplus

Harmonyplus's photo
Thu 07/30/15 11:57 PM
flowerforyou
Not much of experience, though not new, don't know why I get lots of mail from scammers and much younger men, though I have set age limit.
Why don't I get mail from serious real man who is compatible with me?
Like to know from men and women what have I done wrong? despite doing everything according to the site's advice?
Cheers and thanks
Harmony

Harmonyplus's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:40 AM
Mad dog, thank you for your comment - yes, absolutely. flowers drinks

Cheers

Harmonyplus's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:37 AM
Gordy2209, thank you for your comment - I have a question for you - would you consider to "reteach qualities" that you are looking for to any woman you meet? At our age, we have learned that people / specially men don't like to be changed by their life-partner. I know of many men whose complain is that their wived don't let them be who they are, and want to change them.
The first thing you hear when you go to counselling is: "you can't change other people, the only person you can change is you"flowerforyou

The problem is, you can't go back and be less grown/matured mentally, psychologically, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
And obviously you don't have much on common with a person who's level of growth/ maturity in the above areas is lower than you - especially a man, by nature wants to be superior - how can he if he is not more or equal? :smile

Cheers

Harmonyplus's photo
Wed 02/18/15 09:40 PM
Dear Sufiehere, I am trying to learn what kind of changes I shall make to my profile to make it attractive to the type of man I am looking for, and not sooooo many younger men, and all kinds of wrong ones!? flowerforyou :heart:

Harmonyplus's photo
Wed 02/18/15 09:37 PM
Maddog, I don't have any objection - I am trying to learn men better,
2- find out what is wrong with my profile that does NOT attract the type of man I am looking for? And attracts ALL kinds of wrong ones?

Harmonyplus's photo
Mon 02/16/15 02:54 PM
Thank you WVperal,
Good news!!! I haven't had a single email from scammers, at least, since I added ONE sentence at the beginning of my profile (please check it out), it could help you and others too.
Yes, there are such opportunists in both genders and every where, but my QUESTION was why not a single man ( potential match ) has emailed me, is it something wrong with my profile? Because I am not good at what works and what doesn't on these sites. blushing
Cheers, Harmony

Harmonyplus's photo
Sat 02/14/15 12:48 AM
Yes Do-do, and I don't want to be judged by my look, as an Asian - I want to be wanted who I am, my mind and thoughts and feelings and my skills, my accomplishments, my passion and caring for the world - and and...
What I want to know is that really ALL men go after "looks"? I purposely posted a "not nice picture" - May be I am idealist, but is it really that bad?

Harmonyplus's photo
Fri 02/13/15 03:55 AM
Sure Mikey and thank you - of course I respect love as the most beautiful thing in life. Don't get me wrong, I am from the continent of Asia. flowerforyou

Harmonyplus's photo
Fri 02/13/15 12:35 AM
what is wrong with my profile that much younger men respond to me or scammers? help me to attract the attention of a man of my equal/match who responds to me / writes.flowerforyou

And - why many men are after Asian women - many Asian women find it offensive, because it is known that these men want a maid, nurse, mother, whom they THINK is obedient, frugal, and runs their life with peanuts - none being true, they say. Or is it something else? smooched

Harmonyplus's photo
Tue 11/25/14 12:17 AM
Knowledgeable/Educated Folks in Auckland, let's get together once a month to have a fun, friendly spontaneous togetherness. It could grow to something interesting. I am on the North Shore, we could meet in Auckland or on the Shore. Please let me know. Cheers drinker love

Harmonyplus's photo
Tue 11/25/14 12:06 AM
Hello, I am an attractive, educated, feminine brunette, I have lived internationally, I speak five languages, now I live in New Zealand, I travel to Europe, USA, and other parts of the world, I have lots of interests including personal / spiritual awareness-meditation, and I love Italy, Italians, Italian food and climate. What do you think? blushing :heart: flowerforyou Thanks, Harmony

Harmonyplus's photo
Tue 08/12/14 02:22 AM
I am amazed how many sensitive, nice people are in some of these forums - I am new here and I didn't expect this, because I haven't met a man who would match me and my age, but lots of nice men and women otherwise.

Some one who had lots of experience in online meeting/dating, mid age, American, told me if I ever go on dating on line, I should know that there are lots of mental health cases online, hence, "watch" - and that was long ago, now, there are scammers, users, crooks, con artists, PLUS mental health cases, people on drugs, drunks, and those who are needy, greedy, selfish, and those who have not worked out their issues with previous relations.

It is simplistic to even expect that MOST people on these sites to be Wholly healthy and balanced (all aspects)- do we ever think why we are single? May be we need to change something about "me" or grow personally, emotionally, spiritually? Yes, there are nice people here who are single because the other one didn't grow.

Yet, the nicest people I found in a city, with a culture of suppressing emotions, were in the nerves hospital - philosophers, poets, educated, thinkers, heart people. Our modern technology oriented societies, encouraging to be competitive, measuring our successes by the level of tax we pay, and our identity being a number, not our names (which means something), does push those more sensitive among us to nerves break down! Do I remember how to feel my feelings? Do you?

Harmonyplus's photo
Mon 08/11/14 05:55 PM
Thanks, it takes me a while to get to know you one by one.smooched

Harmonyplus's photo
Mon 08/11/14 05:49 PM
Edited by Harmonyplus on Mon 08/11/14 05:53 PM
Greetings to all of you, especially if you are from/in Europe, Iran, Cent/South America.

I love to get to know / have friends who are academic, but also in touch with their emotions and soul - balanced between right and left brain, and between intellect, heart, and soul - while they are mature, they can be child-like(not childish), and if they are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, and up, they have a young, alive attitude and active mind/life-style. We wont have a lot of time to be on chat/community site, but we keep the balance.

Love to meet you all flowerforyou love flowerforyou

Harmonyplus's photo
Sun 08/10/14 05:30 PM
It's interesting to know from men - which ethnicity, nationality, country, race, cultural back ground, or area would you like your life-partner to be from and why? and your own?flowerforyou

Harmonyplus's photo
Sun 08/10/14 04:26 PM
By the way, I too, had the question WHY and I couldn't understand what was happening in my life - until I had a death experience - and I learned a lot about life and why, what, when, how come, and that we are not subject to a lot of what happens to us, but we chose before we come in body.

Don't look at your loss, look at your good / happy years you had with your spouses, something most people never had - do you know how lucky you have been? Be happy for what you had, and have an open mind that you could find some one else and be happy again.:heart: :heart:

Oldsage, let's hope there are more men like you.flowerforyou

Harmonyplus's photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:35 PM
I am new here, I too, find it hard to meet quality men around 60-70, not only on M2, but in general. I don't feel lonely, but alone is not natural. My problem with friends on line is that I like to have human contact with friends, sitting long in front of computer, I don't know. Though I love to find some male friends.smile2 flowerforyou

Harmonyplus's photo
Sun 08/10/14 02:46 PM
Hello Austria, where do singles find some one in Salzburg?:heart: :heart:

Harmonyplus's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:22 AM
Tanzy 14, that's beautiful, I am happy that some one found love.
I started this conversation because it seems to be difficult to meet quality men - or just one - in Auckland, New Zealand. I moved here from CA, years ago, but it wasn't easy in CA either - for mid age people. However, education level was very high in the Bay Area, CA, I guess - but I hope I am wrong, and I hope I meet some quality men, any age, for friendship - and if one happens to be a life-partner, great!

I thank all of you who have participated in this conversation.

In some ways I miss California, but I am happy here - just I'd loved to have some male friends.

Harmonyplus's photo
Tue 08/05/14 05:55 PM
How many of you have found a real and lasting relationship based on love and trust on dating sites - and where can quality single men be found in Auckland, NZ?flowerforyou

Previous 1