Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 07:22 PM
having already visited I assure you it is unique, friendly, and diverse a treasure to see, hear, feel, touch and wallow in

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 04:34 PM

I know what you mean wandermissy. Good luck. It's hard to find someone who likes to travel on roadtrips.
Yes way too many bumps in the night...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:40 PM

I wish 5 percent of the women who claim to live in Ashley or Alexandria, Ohio even knew where those two little bergs were
sadly even if they knew it doesn't follow they are seeking you... wishful thinking is useless and reflects a passive view of dating, perhaps getting out and socializing may change your experiences as sites alone are rarely sufficient though obviously necessary if only to motivate you to seek other people in a variety of settings... regards

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:24 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 01/05/17 02:27 PM

Is begging attractive

Men go down on one knee to beg for marriage..
that can be very attractive.
Yes some women have to have men on their knees to feel power as they are not capable of egalitarianism.. Others simply enjoy the view being above... without equal stance someone is the loser...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:14 PM
Gay bars have some wonderful available queens if that is your desire...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:11 PM

Beautiful people being exposed to us day in / day out through all media can lead to many temptations

I haven't had any beautiful people expose themselves to me today sad2
Don't be discouraged the day is young....

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:10 PM

laugh

Karma is real. Great where does she live? Is that near Imagine street and Wishful Drive?

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 02:09 PM

laugh

Karma is real.

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:35 PM

Yes The meek will inherit the earth exactly six feet under....
A person will make more opportunities than they find and waiting for fate to intervene is ludicrous...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:34 PM
Yes The meek will inherit the earth exactly six feet under....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:20 PM
Well whether you marry or not, you will regret it... The only thing worse than not getting your hearts desire.... is to get it G.B Shaw

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 05:04 PM
It would help to know the womans perspective on being shagged now would it not?

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 05:02 PM
Responding is only appropriate when a person is sincere and seeks to meet and or get acquainted. Responding for fun, criticism, or passing folly is also rude and less than appropriate. Given the large numbers of responses the kind and helpful response is to only acknowledge when actually wanting to meet..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 04:58 PM
Sorry I find the question to vague to make any sensible response as much more elaboration is needed to have an understanding of what the issue actually is.....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 04:43 PM
The first thing that I do in the morning is to brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue" Dorothy Parker...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 01/04/17 04:41 PM

... speaking of sh**

Text this to someone who broke your heart...

bigsmile
If you choose to stir a shitpot you need to lick the spoon.. anonymous

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 01/03/17 03:41 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Tue 01/03/17 03:43 PM
Open your eyes so many gals in Barnes and Noble many more available than on dating sites... And you don't have to wait for endless emails texting or ghosting as you receive immediate and helpful feedback best to choose real women over illusory ones so often present here... regards from one who finds the internet a great back up but far less direct...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 01/02/17 05:27 PM

You made me laugh hard! A quick game of Canasta! hahaha!!!!
The likely alternative strip poker....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 01/02/17 04:44 PM
I would hope your focus would be less on men and more about creating your own life with an education, career, friends and travel. the chances of actually meeting a person for long term is remote and more importantly you are putting your own life on hold seeking a man who better than fifty fifty odds wont be there for long. Choose as you wish, but early relationships and unwanted and unplanned pregnancy are the norm which then usually keeps a woman from achieving her own life and instead focuses on children and home. Speak to women with early marriage or children and hear their regrets and what they could have chosen if aware of the impact of early major life decisions which were not thought through..

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 01/01/17 06:49 PM
Funny she has already deactivated perhaps she took a powder?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25