Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/16/17 05:51 AM

Hmmm what I see is that you have never really been in love..
because faults cease to exist when in that state.

You want to walk out of that state into a parallel universe
where everyone is perfect.

Well you can have love or you can have perfection methinks.

Brilliant

When one is in love, the minor flaws cease to exist or don't matter.
This is only half true as once the sex buzz stops the real person is then seen and may not be as formerly seen and felt. People in the initial throes of love are chemically impaired as they are experiencing how the body responds to physical and emotional chemistry which completely dupes rational experience which later shows up and requires a re evaluation of what the person felt and thought. the joke of this is love is an illusion and marriage the alarm clock...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/16/17 05:43 AM

whew...
bitterness
google dat sheet

ya ya I know there is perhaps a lesson to be learned in there somewhere
but it may not be applicable to all

one bad apple and you throw away the bunch mentality

my ex is an azzhole
does it then compute that all men are?
[/ quote] Probably more accurate to say all men are ******** but I know of one who is not !!! LOL

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/16/17 05:42 AM

Does the financial secure offered by the man affect girl's dession... I mean can a girl in love refuse a respectful bond due to man's poor financial status?!

A girl's got to eat.
heaven forbid she actually do so for herself as that would mean she is self sufficient and we all know women are weak and helpless creatures that need men to provide for them as its a big cruel world and that is just too much work LOL

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/09/17 10:07 AM

Not like posting where you live is some Super Duper Secret.

I live in NY and I have to say that we have everything. I have travel to many great cities and I love The US for travel, but I think we have the country beat hands down.

I will go so far as saying that NE is fantastic! I love Pittsburgh PA and I love Boston.

If you wanna yap east coast travel then Im your guy. I know where to get the best burgers, cheese goat poppers, stuffed mushrooms and shrimp on the east coast. Dont even mention a great small time joint to listen to great Blues and take a boat ride holding hands with that special person in your life.

I love the East Coast and all our travel we can do on the fly. The best!
Sorry you are absolutely right!!!!!!

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/08/17 04:43 AM
Regarding the age differential The truth for men and women is that men desire younger sexually alluring women and some women seek financial benefit in being with men regardless of public opinion sex and money motivate men and womens relationships and all the clichés do not change our natural desires be they sexual and or monetary...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/07/17 01:13 AM
I failed the 12th grade and repeated it then got into junior college on a provisional basis, got the grades up transferred to the University of Houston was expelled. Submitted transcripts from U of H before they expelled me. Enrolled in another university earned a AB in April and a Masters degree in August of the same year. Flunked out of a doctoral program found another earned a PhD, then years later was hired by the University of Houston where I was previously expelled.. Some folks just cannot be deterred...

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/05/17 09:01 PM
is she the owner of beneficial finance? that could be quite cozy...

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/05/17 03:30 AM

mikey my afib friend... to see autumn is also in my bucket list :thumbsup: thanks for welcoming me in your elite crazy hearts clubtongue2 have your self a merry little christmas too waving
A romantic knows its Christmas whenever they wish it to be as the heart knows what it wants and seeks its lover. Ignore the pragmatists who can only have Christmas in December as many celebrate Christmas in July each year as once a year for some is simply not sufficient...Romance has its own calendar and not limited to any date but rather whenever people want to share their hearts..

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/04/17 02:14 PM

Or to phrase that another way ... I may not be a proctologist but I know an ******* when I see one :-)
I may not be a proctologist but ill take a look !!!

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/04/17 07:08 AM

Topic: how to find the your everlasting partner

what do we really want?would be my first question.

my first question would be... are you Mauricio Henao?

who is he?

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/04/17 07:07 AM
Why is outer space a vacuum? answer Because the whole world sucks lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 09/03/17 02:18 PM
If you need to ask you are likely never to figure it out as most men don't have a clue and women tend to avoid losing what little leverage they have at the beginning Lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 09/03/17 07:45 AM
Everlasting is generally an illusion given the average person in the US is now married three times. Its better to seek a quality person based on shared interests, desires, goals, and chemistry and that affords no guarantee for which there are none...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/02/17 07:40 AM

I'm going to give a workshop that is about getting women 'in touch with their femininity', so the goal is to help empower them.

Some short info to clarify my question that will follow tongue2 bear with me!
The feminine is all about being soft, vulnerable and approachable on the outside, strong on the inside. The masculine is the other way round, and life and society has forced women to mostly become that way too. Often they don't even know it. (this has nothing to do with looks!!)
Thing is, being that way is exhausting for a woman because it isn't natural, and... it has a major effect on what type of men you attract. And when in relationship it affects how the relationship will flow: A man doesn't want another man (a masculine woman) at his side, he wants a woman.

Now, let's say you'd want to do this workshop. What would you like to learn? This can be about you as a woman, about feeling more feminine and relaxed. But it can also be about learning to interact with men (dates, partner) in a better way so your love life will improve.
Mind you, it is not about doing all this for another, it is about you as a woman. It is also not about changing who you are as you don't need changing. It's about millimeter shifts, the goal being that you feel better and happier, feminine.

If this resonates with you on some level, what is it you would like to learn from such a workshop?

I'm curious as to what credentials you have if any as a little knowledge is a dangerous thing Dr Michael

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 08/28/17 04:30 PM
You want permission? When you are willing to risk rejection when asking someone out you are beginning to act as an emotionally mature and responsible adult. till then you are simply passive and non assertive which usually while safe offers little reward or personal growth that experience brings....

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 08/25/17 01:36 PM

Marriage license! He pay cost!!
[/quote then later in divorce is a the greatest screw paying her and her lawyer too OUCH

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 08/25/17 01:35 PM

$150.00???????? Yeaaasussss!!!!!

If she buys me a pint in the local, I'm good to go as long as she can stand me.

I would have thought you would prefer her laying you but vertical can work for you...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 08/11/17 12:33 PM

people need to share their thoughts ...talking to oneself might be a bit creepy? any violent reactions mingle friends? waving

studies have proben people that talk to themselves are more violent.

That's not true...
Studies have proven the People who talk to themselves have a high degree of intelligence!!

That's telling them, Rob!
I know right?? It just came to me all of the sudden!!!..

Well you are a Genius!!
Oh comon, no not a Genius..really??

Oh yea man, totally!

Man I'm taking you to lunch! You just made my day! (Looking in the mirror)
Who's a smart guy??? You are! You are!.....

SDSCFof2..you might have a point there....gulping his meds suddenly!!!

:0

Studies do not ever prove anything.. as science does not prove anything in the first place.

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 08/07/17 05:45 PM
lets not but say we did lol

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 08/04/17 04:25 PM
Pets and children left in vehicles is nothing compared to the abandonment of children by their biological fathers when leaving a partner or spouse. Many many choose to start another family and completely divorce the children they left with former parent and no one says a thing as though its ok to divorce or leave a spouse and their kids with no consideration and have others with whom they then focus all attention and denying their original ones this is horrific and goes unchallenged or acknowledged

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25