Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 04/04/17 05:47 AM
The obvious one is women who lie by omission with head shots ( or only one photo) that mask obesity, or are twenty years old. Deception in lifestyle ( I have a job, car, house, income all fabrications,) and a general lack of social skills ( introductions that offer a name are appreciated!) one sentence attempts to initiate a conversation smokers that's about the usual fare on dating sites in my experience..

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/03/17 08:51 PM
Other peoples opinions are none of my business.....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:54 PM
Same as folks asking for someone to request photos or only post one expecting an honest visual presentation.... lying by omission

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:52 PM
social surfing social skimming social masturbation all the same process with differing names....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/03/17 10:34 AM
Sadly most folks cant differentiate their feelings from their thinking and thus need to demonize the other.

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/03/17 06:25 AM
Contrary I believe that being able to work through the feelings of pain and loss leads to greater wisdom and understanding and empathy to help facilitate greater appreciation for future love as it helps one learn to appreciate the fragility of our emotions and their needed acceptance. Being able to work through emotions leads to wonderful memories and a sense of gratitude over what was shared and experienced. When folks are grieving over lost love its a matter of unfinished business that counseling can address. Each event in life both positive and negative are to help us learn or to teach a needed awareness if we are wise enough and strong enough to understand their meaning and significance.. To the extent that one is still angry, bitter or frustrated is also a degree to which one is not able to love another as prior unfinished emotions need be resolved...So for me, hearing a song that was special with a significant other has a warm and joyous feeling and not one of pain or sorrow.... Learning how to manage ones emotions is a developmental task that anyone can master but few find the courage t and help to do so...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 04/02/17 09:02 PM

Yes, but there are no junkyards that are selling people. Or are there?
Sorry life itself is often a junkyard

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 04/02/17 01:58 PM

I agree, I feel that when a man start off saying "hey sexy" that is a bid turn off. I Also don't want to hear that I am the one for you and you haven't ever met me or talk to me
Yes I find it offensive when a woman responds without offering a name and just asks some silly question rather than an introduction that suggests education, intent, and sincerity

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 04/02/17 01:53 PM
Life is a series of gradually reduced expectations ..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/31/17 03:22 PM
too soon to decide you have not even met get a phone agree to meet in a public place and see if the two of you want to actually date as it is, you are in fantasy land not dating... loneliness and frustration are not good motivation for a healthy relationship Also he is working so he is only available on week ends? Is that good if you were to date? Week ends alone??? you have many decisions to make before actually deciding to date or not I hope you give yourself some serious time to decide not jump the gun...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/31/17 03:22 PM
too soon to decide you have not even met get a phone agree to meet in a public place and see if the two of you want to actually date as it is, you are in fantasy land not dating... loneliness and frustration are not good motivation for a healthy relationship Also he is working so he is only available on week ends? Is that good if you were to date? Week ends alone??? you have many decisions to make before actually deciding to date or not I hope you give yourself some serious time to decide not jump the gun...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/31/17 12:38 PM
Sorry, I don't see how a woman dresses has anything to do with her being available In my experience with Eileen Ford models they simply dressed as they felt relative to the place they were going and enjoyed a variety of looks some provocative, some conservative, some standard just as they wished not in an effort to define their status.. I wonder if this is about how men feel in a relationship where the woman dresses provocatively and his feelings regarding her being so alluring... does the gentleman want his partner to dress down because he feels uncomfortable, wonders if she is provoking her partner with being alluring, or stopped to think how great it is to be with such a wonderful alluring partner?

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/31/17 10:55 AM
Hopefully you will learn to differentiate quality from quantity as the larger the number the smaller the quality but of course at your tender age they seem the same as you are concerned with the number in the first place...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/31/17 08:11 AM
relocate outside the obvious improvement you wont notice the difference LOL

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/30/17 06:42 AM

Do I have 3 strikes against me ?

Yes.
So put a small blurb in your profile about what you want
someone to know. Then enjoin the forums, where you can
get to meet people, and chat them, as an equal to all.

If you blame men for neglecting you for your issues
it comes off as sour grapes, poor me.

Better to charm them into blindness :-)
Excellent Opinion!!!

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/30/17 06:25 AM

The most important thing for the rank and file to pay attention to in this area, is WHY it is that diagnosis of mental disorders is so challenging.

Some would have you believe that because it's difficult to find someone who fits all of the parameters and is easily recognized as "bad," that the whole system of dealing with psychological concerns is fake, or is something to joke about.

Most of the labeled disorders in psychology are NOT rigid and easily recognized, and further, show up more in partial situations than in complete ones.

The biggest danger for individuals and for our society as a group, comes from the challenge that people who are thus defective, DON'T always reveal themselves by showing ALL the key symptoms. Many of the most vile and infamous serial criminals in the world, got away with as much damage to us as they did, because they only revealed their sociopathic nature in narrow ways.

In the end, the key to dealing with the danger, is to look at WHY an individual makes the choices they do. The WHY reveals the distortion in their mind. Laughing all the time isn't the symptom to look at, WHAT is found to be funny, can be. And what circumstances the person allows themselves to indulge in laughter can reveal big concerns.
many politicians clearly are...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:00 PM
Since you have stated that you don't know where you are going, then it follows any road will get you there,...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 03/29/17 10:13 AM
a deactivated profile is not a good start////

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/28/17 11:30 AM
Enjoy restoring classic automobiles for fun and profit but mostly prefer seeing an old tired classic brought back to its original pristine condition

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/27/17 08:32 PM

What Are YOU Afraid Of?

Nothing.
and everywhere you go there it is..

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25