Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 06/08/17 11:00 PM

what does CCR stand for? whoa
( Ah the innocence of youth and its lack of Creedence lol

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 06/08/17 08:55 AM
The older celebrities offer us inspiration and validation that our life is continuing and we are still vibrant..

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 06/05/17 12:27 PM

... speaking of sh**

Text this to someone who broke your heart...

bigsmile
yes that way the sender is the same as the recipient...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/04/17 07:02 PM

Always!
I bought two Jaguar does that count?

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/04/17 07:01 PM

Why is it that I never meet guys like these guys ^
You have they don't last just know how to create an illusion soon followed by withdrawal and indifference and back to the remote lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/04/17 06:45 PM
Nice young gentleman sorry not into men

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/04/17 04:18 PM
if possible move to a larger city you can die in a small town

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:13 AM

cure for depression or bad moods and mental problems
the cure comes from realizing the cause of mental problems
Your conscious is spending ever new second of time focusing on words
Life is Life ,Words are from the learned language that you speak Time Is Time,Love is Love,Your conscious is spending every new Life and Time and Love second focused on a already known word, Thanks
or is it science or a philosophy hmmmmmmm lol
Depression is caused by thinking about something bad from the past
Dilusionary is a stupid though word that gets believed and focused on
OCD obsessive compulsive disorder is caused by thought focused on and stayed on words about past seconds and moments and wonders from thought words should I shouldn't I the word should the word I ect... hmmmmmm is being just conscious awake with no word getting focused on the cure or a philosophy or a theory,hey this is food for thought
This is an oversimplification not all depression is cognitive in origin and to assume that all depression is cognitive is actually incorrect please leave this to qualified people and refer to qualified help not dispense dubious information

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/02/17 08:56 PM

when do men mean what they say and say what they mean? think just thinking not judging :angel:
they do when they own their words and do as they say and act the same otherwise its just manipulative claptrap

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 05/30/17 07:47 PM
Yes but its also true that people are now married three times so the assumptions of long term marriage and fidelity are at best tentative. While people find comfort in illusions in the long run one comes to grips with the fallacy and must deal with the reality of contemporary times and not of past decades of perceived fidelity.

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 05/30/17 05:47 PM

No I am not a believer . I think deja vu is a microseizure or a misfiring of cerebral neurons .

I believe in sperm to worm . You get one life .. when you die you are dead .. the end :-)

Womb to Tomb

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 05/30/17 05:47 PM

I think it is all fooey.
Wishful thinking.
It is difficult to picture one's own demise.
Gee, I see it happening each morning in my mirror...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 05/29/17 08:43 AM
As long as a person needs to stay in a comfort zone the chances of them growing are quite limited as most growth comes from new and sometimes difficult new experiences and a comfort zone can severely limit ones efforts to grow and become wiser and more self aware...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 05/29/17 07:50 AM

HOWEVER...a very wise woman once said to me that there is a difference between what you're LOOKING for and what you'll SETTLE for. Yes, this is basic, but is also realistic. And it may change with age and maturity.

I doubt she was very wise... A wise woman, weathered through life, knows she won't settle anymore. That's what she did in the past and why relationships didn't work out. A wise woman knows what she wants and needs in life and that's what she goes for, and nothing less. Settling is not on the agenda anymore. A woman who does is not wise, more desperate to not be alone.

I agree with Crystal :thumbsup:

Someone had said to me... "but at the end of the day, don't you just want a warm body beside you in bed?" hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha No!

Geezzz... you gotta be real desperate if that is going to please you.
.. sometimes in life you can get so obsessed !!with looking for Prince Charming on the White Horse that you overlook Prince Charming riding a donkey...just saying....lol
So an *** on an *** is viable?

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 05/29/17 12:16 AM
In the physical world a thing is itself as it has form shape, density and substance. In the emotional domain our feelings have validity in that we experience these as truthful ( subjective) but can easily be challenged by others who do not experience this same subjectivity. While the feeling is genuine in its experience it does not need to be substantiated with another person as some will agree with its veracity while others report an different emotional experience. Hence the difficulty just as dogmatic and extreme beliefs have great emotional intensity they do not necessarily have consensus thereby leading to great conflict and debate. If there were a way to reach affective consensus the solution to global conflicts as well as individual conflicts could be resolved as it is, we are in a contradictory and adversarial reality. The physical world has an objective reality whereas the cognitive world has much greater contradiction, ambiguity, vacillation, and multidimensionality with a diversity of interpretations/

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 05/28/17 04:22 AM

the hell with florida...when i get old....lol......i'm moving to f*ing Britain...
yes it would seem the day has arrived... lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 05/27/17 01:26 PM
the first cause argument is not supported as if everything must have a cause, then god must have a cause, if god does not have a cause then so too can many other things such as the universe etc...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 05/26/17 11:37 AM
height is also correlated with wealth as men who are taller make more money than men the same height.

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 05/25/17 11:41 AM

I believe its just an immitation of real life introduction

when someone walks up to me anywhere in real life they usually only say
hello initially,,,,

and then just stand there? no more conversation follows and that often does not here with one word responses and no name even offered just a passing comment

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 05/25/17 11:39 AM

Question: "What did Jesus mean when He said to not cast your pearls before swine (Matthew 7:6)?"

Answer: “Do not cast your pearls before swine” is a portion of the Sermon on the Mount, and, to understand its meaning, we have to understand its context and placement within the sermon.

Christ had just finished instructing the crowd on judgment and reproof: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Matthew 7:1–2), and “You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye” (Matthew 7:5).

Then in verse 6, Christ tempers these admonitions and shows us the difference between “judgment” and “discernment.” We are not to be hypocritical judges, yet we must be able to discern the swine, lest we cast our pearls before them.

Before Jesus says, “Do not cast your pearls before swine,” He says, “Do not give dogs what is sacred.” An analogy mentioning dogs is also used in Proverbs: “As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly” (Proverbs 26:11). A dual reference to swine and dogs is also found in 2 Peter 2:22, “Of [false teachers] the proverbs are true: ‘A dog returns to its vomit,’ and, ‘A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.’”

In His sermon, Jesus uses dogs and pigs as representative of those who would ridicule, reject, and blaspheme the gospel once it is presented to them. We are not to expose the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who have no other purpose than to trample it and return to their own evil ways. Repeatedly sharing the gospel with someone who continually scoffs and ridicules Christ is like casting pearls before swine. We can identify such people through discernment, which is given in some measure to all Christians (1 Corinthians 2:15–16).

The command not to cast your pearls before swine does not mean we refrain from preaching the gospel. Jesus Himself ate with and taught sinners and tax collectors (Matthew 9:10).

In essence, the instruction in Matthew 7:6 is the same that Jesus gave to His apostles when He said, “If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town” (Matthew 10:14). We are to share the gospel, but, when it becomes apparent that the gospel is not welcome, we are to move on. We are responsible to share the good news; we are not responsible for people’s response to the good news.

Pigs don’t appreciate pearls, and some people don’t appreciate what Christ has done for them. Our job is not to force conversions or cram the gospel down people’s throats; there’s no sense in preaching the value of pearls to swine. Jesus’ instruction to His apostles on how to handle rejection was to simply go elsewhere. There are other people who need to hear the gospel, and they are ready to hear it.

from https://www.gotquestions.org/pearls-before-swine.html
Never try to teach a pig to sing, you will frustrate yourself and annoy the pig..

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25