Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/09/17 09:05 AM
best advice carry a good flashlight...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/09/17 06:36 AM
I'm left handed so I usually feel with it but will change hands if needed or tired depending on needed satiation....

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 07/09/17 06:33 AM
Given the plethora of needed variables to be in each others league its difficult to generalize as person specific issues also play a role just as a person who has been abused would appreciate a strong and successful person who could provide a feeling of safety and this could put someone who otherwise was not in their league. Generalizations are helpful but learning the exceptions can be most rewarding if one is willing to address the fears in seeking out of ones league I once met a woman on campus who was wearing no makeup had her hair in a pony tail, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and asked her to dinner as she seem quite natural and pleasant. I picked her up for dinner later and when I arrived she was in full make up she had been with Eileen Ford and been on the cover of Vogue, and on several bill boards in Atlanta, the newspaper and Time magazine. She liked the fact that I was personable, assertive, and not aware of her modeling looks and that meeting her without the make up was for her more genuine and authentic than simply another man wanting to sleep with a model.. she later moved on to television in Florida..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 07/07/17 06:14 AM
If you had to ask you knew the answer just hoping someone would let you off your conscience speaking...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:14 PM

Love it!
Picture in my mind of running around a night club licking girls,
Like a dog marking his territory laugh
Unfortunately that is not done with saliva but rather urine

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/06/17 11:56 AM
sometimes its safer to stay with ones pain than risk perceived greater pain in moving forward One writer referred to this as " the divine right to stagnate" So if you are not willing to let go of the site of the shore you cannot explore new vistas....

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/06/17 10:53 AM

Hope you know what you're talking about, your going to get hammered soon by the professors laugh
And likely ignored by a plethora of others...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 07/06/17 04:23 AM

[
Did you mean the same person with the same games , or the new person play the same games ?

both waving

Well , If it applies to both situations, the former one is easy to deal, Trash him without any second thoughts.

lol yeah i agree ..new person situations are harder. like fee fie foe fum slaphead

For the Second situation, it is very personal. It really depends on what you value the most and your faith in.

problem is sometimes they would mold their personality into what they think would work to make the girl fall for them ..., should we try and do the opposite then? would saying : i like a lying obnoxious,insensitive guy, help in a way that the opposite of this guy comes along and figure out this is not what you really want slaphead

Wow... heavy appetite, soulmate ;)

dichotomous choices are really no choice as the issue is the missing middle...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 07/05/17 10:07 PM
I resemble that remark

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 07/03/17 09:43 AM
When I college I met Irene around two in the afternoon. We met on campus at the U of H and talked till 6 then she invited me to her parents house nearby. We talked I met her mother father, grandmother, maid and talked till 530 in the morning , At this time her father came into the living room and said In our house the guests must leave when the sun came up so after 13 plus hours I did leave. We have continued to converse till today and will do so till one of us dies as friendship such as ours is eternal Not only is she bright but also wise and speaks 6 languages, was sued by the US government for 200 million dollars and she won!! Irene is incomparable and indefatigable too

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/30/17 07:22 PM
I appreciate your desire to resolve a rejection but not sure that a open ended invitation is the better way to accept being stood up I would wonder what was going on and what role you played if any, in the outcome you experienced? Without more input its not possible to ascertain what actually happened.. Continue with your optimism and perhaps move more slowly with your next potential date... regards

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 06/26/17 12:06 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Mon 06/26/17 12:06 PM

surprised
I think it's outrageous, who's ever seen a bird doing sports? laugh

Working at a resort, I've seen plenty of birds performing all kinds of sports. laugh

whoa slaphead
some folks may not know that birds are used to name women in England just as they smoke a fag ( cigarette) lol

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 06/26/17 10:14 AM
Your message is direct and honest. Most people are not aware of the variance in sexual behavior and such ignorance compels much confusion and unnecessary pain to those similarly inclined. Hope you both continue and provide the support and love you share...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/25/17 08:37 PM

I plan on just making enough money to hire people to do all the chores I don't want to...maybe live in a condo where someone else can mow the lawn and shovel the drivewaybigsmile
Townhouses and Condos are terrific all the amenities with none of the fixing jobs other than paying its a great way to have it both ways lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/25/17 08:36 PM

Oh yes, and then getting awkward for having to ask the neighbour, again, hihi.

I need a man to hang up 1 of the speakers from my HiFi. Done the other 3, but this one is at a rotten angle that is awkward to get to for me with my neck injury.
He's going to do it for me, but it never seems to work out that way.

Same with hanging the curtain rail back up that came down 2 yrs ago... can't do it with my neck and a rotten place to drill, in between 2 pipes from the central heating. The wall is bad right there cos it has been used to hang curtain tracks since the house was built in 1963...

It's the Bob the Builder stuff mostly... Oh, and putting a new inner tube in the back-wheel tyre of my bicycle. I can't do that ohwell

And fixing the outdoors tap... poxy thing won't close. Tap in the shower is being a pain up the rear end too...

I think I should invite him over for at least a week rofl He won't need a week for these few things, but I like having him 'round smitten
And getting to sleep with him each night, yes, I need my man! blushing
Handymen are for hire all over the place just spend a few dollars and get what you need done...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/24/17 09:15 PM
I am fortunate to have dated Vietnamese, Chinese, Filapino, Taiwanese, Australian, German, Irish, Hispanic, Greek, Lebanese, Spanish, Italian, Cuban, French, English, Chech, Thai, and generally speaking found them to be honest, kind, nurturing, and calm.... Half of all relationships fall upon each partner as to its viability and or its failures and how such issues get addressed.

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/24/17 11:18 AM

I am looking for submissive men. :)
Let me ask my mother if I can do so....

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/24/17 09:09 AM
No its a shortcut for lack of knowledge in offering an introduction and a lack of imagination welcome to anything goes....

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/24/17 04:32 AM
Welcome love landlord....

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/23/17 07:32 PM
Astrology has no basis in science but people seek a shortcut to understand and comprehend the complexity of human behavior so they seek simple answers to complex human issues at the expense of rational discourse and common sense....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25