Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 06/22/17 10:57 PM

real men for me are those in touch with their feminine side...crying is one strong trait we women posses to control our feelings or cope with a situation. so a guy can cry all he wants on my shoulder and have my utmost respect and admiration :angel: he can do my hair and make up too lol (kidding)
Being able to express and share ones full range of feelings is the beginning of wisdom and a woman who has a man she will very likely cherish and adore as he offers her what she really needs wants and desires and can therefore reciprocate fully.

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 06/19/17 08:12 PM
These are simply a personal preference and are best served being respected rather than being criticized as opinions vary.....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 06/19/17 04:26 AM
Finished my doctorate in Georgia went to work in a mental health clinic for six months and after many years in Georgia returned to Houston and found work in clinics, University of Houston and private practice, then the murder of my mother and the death soon after of my father...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/18/17 05:03 PM
yes but not necessarily for you lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/17/17 10:26 PM
A lack of emotional courage, poor communication skills, and a genuine desire to facilitate a healthy relationship

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/17/17 12:07 PM

I don't get it. laugh
its just like social security, you don't get it till your 65...
alternatively you might not get it at 65 either ...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/16/17 05:08 PM

What question would you ask God?

I wouldn't.
It's God.
If God wanted me to know or understand something...then I know and understand it.
No questions necessary.

Asking God questions kinda implies God doesn't know what I would want to know and needs to be asked.

Otherwise God's keeping information from me for my own good, for God's own good, because God's capricious and arbitrary, or because God want's to keep information from me in order to cause fear and insecurity.

Either way, asking questions would ultimately be pointless.
I wouldn't understand the answer, I wouldn't get the answer I wanted just the information God wanted me to have, or be lied to for God's own purpose which may be to hurt me or cause me doubt and pain.
And if God lied to me? Or God didn't answer just made my curiosity feel sated? How could I ever prove God wrong?
God is not bound by my reasoning or logic. I am.

Of course that's all assuming God's omniscient and omnipotent.

If God's not...then we're all screwed as he's just some long lived guy with super powers.

If I believed in God, and in considering a concept of "God," I couldn't accept that.
So...I wouldn't ask God anything. I'd just trust God.

If you had a chance to meet God one-on- one

Then that would be proof of God's existence.
And that pretty much answers any question.
Any question that may come to mind would seem pointless in the face of being in the presence of God.
Henry Miller said if he were to meet god in person he would calmly meet and spit in his face.. Woody Allen described god as an underachiever... lol I cant imagine any god being so narcissistic that he/she would care what any silly mortal would say or think...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/16/17 05:03 PM
Thanks for sharing your emotional experiences and what you are learning. I hope you find friends and if necessary a caring counselor to help you navigate your emotions with less anxiety and stress. Your openness is wonderful and needs to be internalized as well as being more interactive with others so you can feel more connected and not as isolated as you described. I am touched you felt strong and shared how your day went and that you take more proactive steps to gain more comfort with your emotions/ Again, thanks for sharing as too many keep too much bottled up and then have meltdowns and other reactive behaviors..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/16/17 12:20 PM

Morning fellow minglers. What are your thoughts on celibacy and holding out until you get to know someone?

You mean as opposed to banging someone you just met
at the grocery store?

I would have to know them as well as the Brussell Sprouts.
So you enjoy sex as much as Brussel sprouts? is your name vegan?

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 06/15/17 05:35 AM

i have 4 more years to figure this question out and yet i feel 50 already slaphead all the wrong men at the right time and maybe a right love at the wrong time ... i am so looking forward when everything falls into place for me ending all of my skepticism finding my soulmate at last shades
Waiting for things to fall into place is a passive and least effective way to bring about any needed or desired change a more assertive and active role in ones life would be more helpful and create better opportunities and circumstances for seeking ones personal goals....

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 06/15/17 05:33 AM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 06/15/17 05:39 AM

i think it's highly possible we All have more than one "soul mate"....
circumstances and distance usually determine weather or not we meet that person with which we can connect to on a higher level....

the computer age has only helped in bringing the whole world right to your fingertips.....so, finding your "soul mate" on line ? absolutely, Yes...
The idea that there is only one person in 5 billion and we are going to meet them is silly and infantile as if this were true a couple of people may meet but 99 per cent would not as the stats bear out. Illusions of forever, soul mates, and marital fidelity all fail the test of reality but we persist their presence in spite of enormous evidence to the contrary...Now I must go talk to my imaginary friend in the sky...lol There are people who would be a great match but they are not one in billions but rather less than one in a hundred or so depending on how complex and numerous ones personal preferences are that's why some do find great matches regardless of duration as quality of a relationship seems more appropriate than seeking longevity which only guarantees a passage of time whereas what people share together seems more meaningful and of the essence of love.

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 06/13/17 04:14 AM
I find order being superfluous as emotional connection is what matters not who is first second and/or ostensibly last After all, the average person in USA is now married 3 times so order seems less than viable whereas emotional content is preferred.

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/11/17 04:53 PM
With a modicum of discernment many are indeed calling but few if any are actually responded to

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 06/11/17 07:45 AM

I don't get it. laugh
its just like social security, you don't get it till your 65...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/10/17 01:45 PM

Tom

no offense taken here...your comment was on point...reading your comments and the other participants has been enlightening and instructive and quite refreshing...i wouldn't change a thing...keep doing what you are doing...all the best...
Ingratiation at its best lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 06/10/17 06:18 AM

Used to ride a bike. Now drive a Corvette. Much more comfortable, heat, AC, and a top to keep the rain out. Okay, now do a post about how all Corvette drivers are selfish A-holes.
[/quote Naw I have 14 cars 7 of which are corvettes so I wont give you any grief? Cars are a great hobby meet fellow enthusiasts, show off a little, and if you know your market quite lucrative too ..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/09/17 03:43 PM

I don't mean to b mean about it, I just get pestered by ppl who claim to b able to "change my mind" and its tiresome.
Yes I agree its tiresome as I specify HWP and still get tons of women who are obese there are many folks in obvious denial of their physiology and its obvious implications for others and oneself

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:12 PM

if i have to wait forever then just reach out to me make me feel your warmth in any way possible i am feeling so cold.
And being deactivated as you are ,really really helps too !!!

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/09/17 06:04 AM

My physician brother simply refers to people who ride daily in metropolitan cities as organ donors.... lol
I have one now a small 250 Suzuki and put It up for sale as I prefer planes to distant places rather than the open road and feel safer as well

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 06/09/17 06:02 AM
My physician brother simply refers to people who ride daily in metropolitan cities as organ donors.... lol

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25