Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/21/17 11:30 AM
On some sites is shows when a person is texting so if you don't get one immediately its likely they are texting someone else just as waiting days to text is foolish as they have priorities and others are simply options or back up potentials just as those who are busy and cannot meet...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/13/17 09:22 AM

Is this an impotence topic? what
Don't seem impotent to me!!!

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/13/17 09:20 AM
All noble things are as difficult as they are rare... if you are not willing to go through dating hell you cant expect to find dating heaven nor be worthy of whom you seek!

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/13/17 03:40 AM
Your request for a simple answer to a very complex question is not likely to generate any significant understanding other than fuzzy generalizations that actually are meaningless...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/10/17 02:10 PM
I could never accept anything from a company who would consider me as a member

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 04/10/17 08:08 AM
Learning appropriate social skills is a task of early adolescence. Being able to introduce oneself is a needed social skill at work and in public as a person will more likely make more opportunities than they will find. If one is shy, or socially incompetent a counselor easily teaches assertiveness training and how to learn how to meet and enjoy the company of anyone anywhere and anytime...It is of course necessary to be honest and admit if one cannot do so and not remain in denial...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 04/09/17 12:07 PM
Since the game is amateur psychology lets add rationalize and denial too

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/07/17 10:51 AM
Edited by sybariticguy on Fri 04/07/17 10:53 AM
People are responsible for their own feelings as you cannot hurt them unless they try to blame someone else for how they feel. The appropriate response is to thank them for sharing how they feel and acknowledge without assuming any responsibility as how one feels does not come from others but rather, how they choose to respond to what others say or do.... Acknowledging others feelings is a more helpful behavior and removes one for accepting blame where none is justified. Validating others feelings is a kind and helpful response assuming any ownership for someone elses feelings is not healthy or advisable...

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:46 AM

I pay heed to astrology...
I don't believe in it, it is factual. Just have your horoscope drawn by someone (NOT a computer generated one) and you'll see that it describes you to the T.

The mistake many make is that they focus on sun sign solely, which doesn't cover the full load.
I am a Taurus but one that is quite influences by other aspects. I'm not the typical stubborn digging my heels in kind of Taurus. BUT, that aspect does surface when I'm insecure. I'm still a Taurus after all..

Moon in Pisces makes me very, very sensitive and intuitive.
Venus in Aries, and my Aries really does show when it comes to my love life shades
Mercurius (communication) in Taurus. Yeah, I can be pretty blunt, lol

And so on and so forth. If you have your horoscope drawn by a good astrologer you will gain more insight in yourself. It is spot on.

Also, my Chinese sign is Horse. I never got that one when younger. Now that I am a bit older, and know myself a whole lot better, I do see it. Very much so!
It's influence is really strong! Horse is totally opposite of Taurus, more like Gemini. And I do have those influences in me.
Oftentimes I recognize more of Gemini than Taurus, but that is because I am Horse.
So the Horse aspects makes me a very 'unusual' Taurus. But I still DO have the Taurus stubbornness and directness.

DATING wise... There really are signs that I do not work with, never. Some always grate on me, others I never seem to have anything in common with.
When I look back on life, my best friends have always been Capricorns.
This is called a self fulfilling prophecy///

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:12 AM

This is such a bad topic. I don't even know where to go.
seek an exit and avoid the superfluous claptrap

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:09 AM

Ok..just had coffee. .and noticed two women talking casual business... very attractive..women..now.. when they got up to leave one of them was a very tall very attractive.. she was dressed in skin tight leggings high heels a shortcut form-fitting coat..very.. sexy business attire.. it screamed I'm available ...now..

I'm confident in who I am..and I want my women to look her best...but..
When you're in a relationship do you tend to tone down the sexy the availability in the way you look...are.. do you continue to dress..in.the sexy business attire ..that slightly says you are still single.. I like my woman to have Style...but...hmmmm.... anyone feeling me on this...lol
It screamed I'm available is your wishful thinking as her motives are not known however yours seem quite obvious... lol

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:08 AM
there is no scientific evidence to support astrology however that does not stop folks for seeking simple solutions to complex life situations, events, people and circumstances. there is comfort found in a fenced in dogmatic creed independent of any supportive evidence but of course we are not excused from the belief in the illusion while it lasted..

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/06/17 02:56 PM

Why the hell is it that a person puts no effort into something and expects results? Do you think your existence entitles you to something? whoa
Existence preceeds essence?

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/06/17 10:12 AM

Surely you should go side by side?
Jo, drop me an email if you get a moment. cheers

I agree, like in that movie with James Garner (can't remember the name) they died together.
Thelma and Louise ha ha

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/06/17 01:03 AM
Many are indeed called but few are chosen....the higher the standards for oneself and another, accounting for chance, the number increases greatly before a reciprocal match may be found . All noble things are as difficult as they are rare.. this being so , a great deal of patience and courage are required to meet the likely substantial number of partners before a match is created.. I would conservatively estimate around two hundred to find the best reciprocal partner but most have difficulty with such herculean efforts to find a match truly made on earth but feels like heaven...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 04/06/17 12:57 AM

Or perhaps you're talking about that moment when you're in a relationship..
When you find yourself Falling in Love..
We've all been there the relationship is casual..
You're not quite a hundred percent sure about the relationship but then one day you wake up and look at the other person and say to yourself or them..WOW.. I think I might be in love with you

doc.. how many times does it happen till the real one shows u? this is not me trying to be smart OK just curious :nerd:
..ummm.. not really sure what you mean?.. are you asking how many people do you have to go through dating-wise ...before your forever and ever person shows up..?
that's the forever now that lasts three times as we now marry three times.....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 04/05/17 01:48 PM
Lets also not forget how many spouses wish their former spouse were in fact dead too It was reported that even after 10 years 52 % of partners divorced were still mad at one another Talk about not moving on and letting go.....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 04/04/17 10:34 AM

Most women have been with A**Holes, and don't know how to treat a nice guy. they try to change them into what they are use to, but what i don't understand is why would someone want to be an A**Hole.trying to change me into something i'm not is a deal breaker.

People tend to attract like minded people
yes spread some blame and make others responsible lol

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 04/04/17 09:26 AM
yes the best place is in fact between love and money

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 04/04/17 07:45 AM
wanting others to do as you wish is silly Choosing to ignore is quite wise..

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25