Sun 03/19/17 01:17 PM
Terrific I seek women under 45 good luck

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 03/17/17 03:36 PM
True but odor is not everything....

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/16/17 04:29 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 03/16/17 04:31 PM

Recently I have realized most the women I'm interested in ..do live quite a ways from me... one and a half hours drive which is 3 hours round trip And up to 5 hours.away. . Which is a 10 hour round trip.. that's a long ways to go for a kiss good morning and night...but.. seems like those women I connect with the most the ones out of my reach... maybe it's because they are out of my reach

Its possible to insulate ones rejection with folks who are not likely to be viable but give the emotional fun of pseudo involvement... but then I could be wrong.... and also just bad luck with a small sample size and very specific requisites few can match

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/16/17 12:35 PM

I'd have to know what the exact Grand Romantic Gesture was, and as others have said, when it happens.

In a way, I suppose you could be asking whether or not I could be persuaded to change my mind positively about someone, because of the size or the expense or the amount of work involved with the "gesture." I'd say no to that, only because I'm completely convinced to the core of my being, that following fact based logic is the way to go. And if I've decided to leave someone, I would only have done so if I was convinced that leaving was the thing to do, because of who each of us are. No "gesture," however grand, could change who we each are, so the reasons to end things are the same.
Amazing an almost unseen characteristic here one of integrity an example of character how unexpected and appreciated!!

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 03/16/17 11:54 AM
False information such as not mentioning unemployment, additional relatives with whom they choose to be responsible, dishonest euphemisms and false photos, geographic deception ( I live here and actually live in china)

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 03/15/17 06:45 PM

2018? That's over a year from now. I don't even know what I'm doing next week.
how about this month and not a year later?

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 03/15/17 06:04 AM
you might want to start with six good photos and an articulate narrative so others may have information to decide if possible friendship is likely....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 08:11 PM

All of these topics about interracial dating, age, whatever. Why ask complete strangers? Do you boo. I know what I like and anyone with an opinion on it....that is their problem
yes other peoples opinions are none of my business...

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 06:49 PM

I've done the online personality tests. I've done professional personality tests for management and marriage counseling.

Personality test results are great information if they are accurate. I have my most recent results posted in my profile. Nobody seems to care.
(I'll be rewriting my profile as soon as I shave the beard and post a new updated pic)

Sometimes, matching a personality is bad. Too many likenesses can cause issues. There needs to be some differences to allow personal growth.

Another thing to remember about personality tests is that your mood while answering the questions can skew your results. It is always best to take at least 3 different sourced tests at different times and different days and find the similarities in all.

Love never matches it merges.
Personality traits need to complement each other and how folks negotiate their differences also helps shape outcomes

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 06:46 PM

To each their own MissJudy, To each their own.

There is nothing wrong with you or them, there just isn't a connection.

When you find the man that accepts you this question will be moot.

I wish you the wisdom to accept the one that is right.
I wish you the wisdom to recognize that your situation is much more difficult than an average person so you will require great patience before you may find your gentleman. Many folks have too many personal preferences that exclude you. Find a variety of interests and consider making some personal changes that may help you become healthier and socially desirable too . Regards

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:22 AM

Why is I keep meeting men that just want sex

Similar reason to why men keep meeting women that only want to be made to laugh and have the same dude commit to a life time of serving
Did you leave out requisite shared bank account?

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:19 AM

mature and young relationships last longer
[/quote Than what????

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:17 AM
women express their emotions fully and seek same so they are many times greater in frequency as men are less verbose and content to scratch and belch instead lol

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 03/14/17 09:14 AM

I don't think so. Age should never be a barrier.

yes.. it matters.. the older one dies first... and you have to bury them.. it sucks.. so, avoid this... o.k.

not necessarily. Sometimes the younger one dies first by falling down the stairs while stabbing himself several times after drinking poison. The police will rule this as accidental death.
Women outlive men by 7 years now so find your younger gal now and live fully and fast.... time waits for nobody

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/13/17 08:35 AM

It is not my service provider! No problem there! In Calgary a big city 3 hours from here ,there are plenty of women checking out the site on a regular basis! I'm in a dead city LOL

Perhaps it's time to move to another city... or check out the local pub happy I wanted to say other sites but I don't want to get banned... so I won't bigsmile
here is an example of office politics over being helpful to someone in need and asking for help sad and yet true

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/13/17 08:33 AM

It is not my service provider! No problem there! In Calgary a big city 3 hours from here ,there are plenty of women checking out the site on a regular basis! I'm in a dead city LOL

Perhaps it's time to move to another city... or check out the local pub happy I wanted to say other sites but I don't want to get banned... so I won't bigsmile
Not to mention employment, lack of cultural activities, diverse cuisine, foreign film. better medical care and facilities and maybe a large airport to depart from....

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 03/13/17 08:30 AM
greet and delete

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 03/12/17 11:26 PM
You are definitely a hit with the 7th graders here...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 03/12/17 11:01 PM

I would welcome a woman with brains and beauty...
Someone with a good sense of balance in their life..sure. a woman like that does not make me feel insecure at all... to be quite honest women that are not well-rounded or beautiful Plus have no intelligence..
Frankly those women scare the heck out of me...lol
Perhaps you can learn that others cannot make you feel insecure that is your feeling not from someone else How you feel is your reaction and you can learn how to quit reacting and learn to respond differently rather than blame others for your feelings...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 03/12/17 06:10 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Sun 03/12/17 06:12 PM
sounds like you don't have social skills and simply address mens approaches sad to blame others seeking conversation etc... does demonstrate a lack of empathy on your part...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25