Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 12/01/16 04:09 PM

Women share the same ignorance as i specify HWP several times in my narrative but still get large numbers of obese women wanting to get acquainted so i would say its a human deficiency not to peruse and just have a wishful if not naive belief that they are the exception regardless of girth.,.
physical chemistry is visual so men would likely look first and if not feeling attracted choose to pass as without chemistry the rest is superfluous assuming chemistry is a top priority for a given gentleman,,,

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 12/01/16 10:28 AM
Generalization is just that as what is in the 20% may be a deal breaker as its not specific just a guide... Simple ideas often mask complex issues especially marital and relationships..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:45 PM

Cause they have no intentions of leaving the wife... It's nothing more then a fling for them...

The main question why date someone that is married in the first place... One is only setting themselves up for a heartbreak and wrecking a marriage in the end then he will leave both~
Speak with 100 women and find out how many had an affair with a man who claimed to be single then after the affair was in progress the woman finds out she was deceived a very common scenario among 19 to 45 who slept with the first man who lied to them,,,

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/30/16 01:12 PM
A couple of years ago I met a woman online and she had posted six photos of another woman. We met soon as time is precious and delaying the test for potential chemistry is important and needed to be done quickly. Anyway we agreed to meet at a wine bar, a woman approached me and asked if I were Michael ( I did not recognize this woman) I said yes and she then told me she was the woman from the dating site but chose to hide her identity with another woman I asked for her reasoning ( both were similar in looks) not seeming to mask anything other than privacy so she stated she was not comfortable meeting as herself. I thanked her for her honesty and then shared that I did not feel comfortable with her lack of trust and that raised the likelihood of her misrepresenting other aspects so I acknowledged her and left....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/30/16 09:53 AM

I wasn't even conceived yet in the 80's ohwell
Yes indeed but you were a twinkle in your fathers eyes...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:43 AM
start each day right with clichés that are trite

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 11/28/16 05:52 AM

"Bigfoot Added to Endangered Species List in California?"

http://youtu.be/h1rNqjXTwBw/
5:35

Nov 28, 2016
Californians want Bigfoot added to the Endangered Species list in order to prevent hunters from shooting one of the creatures. Residents signed a petition to "Save the Sasquatch," and ban anyone from harming one, apparently unaware that the creature is a myth

noway laugh
The next thing you know, Californians will assert that politicians have the peoples interests at heart too....

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 11/27/16 04:15 AM
As in most issues its as difficult as you make it....

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 11/26/16 12:03 AM
Hillary also knows the answer too...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 11/24/16 04:29 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 11/24/16 04:30 PM
There are many out here some for fun, some for business, some for personal issues, others for social masturbation, others to scam, a few to simply gain favor and subsequently disappear. So have patience, tenacity and a shovel to wade through the massive superfluous claptrap that passes for social intercourse. Many are called but as true of most dating sites few if any are actually called and or genuine. With courage and tenacity its possible to find friends, kindred spirits, and perhaps a significant other...

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 11/24/16 01:07 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Thu 11/24/16 01:07 PM
Its a wise person who understands the emotional impact of learning that it is indeed better to give than receive... Giving what you need to get is a great first start to contemplate what might have been . Should have been is useless and dysfunctional as you are simply staying in the past and not moving toward your as yet known future.....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/23/16 05:07 PM

that when it is really right, it feels peaceful, tranquil, good, quiet. Just right and wonderful?

Apparently most women (not sure about men) think that when things are right they should feel that constant buzzzz. They think that when it feels peaceful and quiet something is wrong. That the guy is maybe boring, it isn't true love, or just not the right guy.
And then they get tempted to break things off.

Thing is, when it IS right, it does feel peaceful, good, quiet etc. When it feels like you got your fingers in a socket and you get zapped constantly, it is not right. That's not true love, that's infatuation and/or lust.

I have recently worked that one out myself, at first I didn't understand it. I had never felt that way. Never experienced it before.
And I did sometimes feel off-kilter because ... it felt and feels so good and peaceful. *Isn't that daft?*
I must say I was relieved to hear a relationship coach say the exact same thing.
I'm not going as far as to say it's true love, very early days still. But at least I know I'm part of something really good.

I wonder how many ppl have experienced this in their lives, or think that not feeling a constant zapping and buzzzzzzzzzz is wrong?
And does it work that way for you guys too, or are you generally more relaxed about it all?

i wish i could feel that soon too Crystal :heart: Hopefully you will take an active role and meet many gentleman to double your chances as waiting on men is foolish and quite passive too Regards

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/23/16 12:53 AM
You have posed a complex question as motives for people on dating sites are varied and many.For some its fun to feign interest and manipulate others for personal gratification, some find a new person more interesting and or desirable and move on, still others have personal issues that exclude actual meeting, others have medical and psychiatric issues that preclude actual meeting, Some have an initial interest that is diminished with further interaction as meeting is a process and not a definitive connection so its reasonable to find some who after initial meeting find further inquiry not needed. Still others simply enjoy the charade of being a genuine person when not actually so. What is needed is a patient and realistic expectation of what one seeks in another and also a narrative and sufficient photos to present oneself in a complex and diverse context thereby affording the reader a greater likelihood of being interested and intrigued as the more articulate narratives and diverse photos greatly increase ones chances of a potential match.

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 11/20/16 03:36 PM
i agree with Charlie Brown " There is no problem that I cant run away from"

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 11/17/16 04:26 PM
You are wise to address and admit your difficulty I strongly urge not listening to strangers who are not knowledgeable and choose a local counselor to help you acquire the necessary social skills to help you become more assertive and a helpful parent. Good intentions are nice but seldom have sufficient information to bring about needed changes in yourself and your son. This is an important decision and I hope you give it serious consideration

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 11/17/16 11:04 AM
One thing for sure, you double your chances for a date on Saturday night....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:19 AM

Who cares? If someone expects to be the only one you are talking too and gets offended that they're not...you dodged a bullet.

people are ridiculous, adults have many friendships, and dating/looking is a SELECTION process. ..selection implies you have more than one choice. ..

I'd frankly be scared if I was THE ONLY one someone was talking too, it would put too much pressure to early. ...now if we agree and meet and decide to start dating...then, and only then would I expect them not to be talking to someone else
This is immature adults date more than one person at a time as no one is meeting all of the needs of the other and dating is in itself not even serious If you are feeling naïve and want assurances of commitment I suggest stop dating as if you aren't willing to play the game and date and let the better person prevail you were not likely to be the one anyway.Courage and an open agenda will often prevail but in anything important, there is risk the greater the reward the higher the risk of course....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:52 AM
Edited by sybariticguy on Wed 11/16/16 05:57 AM
The lack of emotional content and its necessary expression make the process difficult and not knowing this often leads to misinterpretation and errors in unstated and or vague terms of endearment. The more emotionally competent ( how one feels, what one feels and is able to easily express these makes communication effective and a better likelihood of being understood.) If people had a greater understanding of their own feelings and their expression the process would be better given and received and the degree of ambiguity, confusion, awkwardness would be diminished.

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:47 AM

Expressing feeling does not imply commitment of any kind that requires another conversation all together.... Being able to express ones feelings is a start but it does not follow that any commitment is forthcoming and if a person believes that, they are assuming a great deal with no evidence just wishful thinking as sharing feelings has little if anything necessarily to do with any commitment.

In a way that is true, but if it would work that way between people in a love relationship, it wouldn't be awkward to say it. Yet it is awkward. And not because people find it difficult to express/receive a feeling message, but because of what it means: a steady relationship, a commitment.
How many men back out of a relationship as soon as the woman has said those 3 words? And not cos those words scare them, but the thought of being in a committed relationship does -for whatever reason. Can be too soon, he can be a commitment phobe, whatever reason. But it does happen, and I think it happens a lot.

Not sure if, and why, women would find it scary to hear. Anyone?
Your assumption as to what expressing ones feelings means is the issue as there is not a commitment contained in an expression of feelings only one that a person wants to believe. Without conversation regarding any type of possible relationship this is not known nd assuming there is a type of implied relation is wishful and immature since the top has not been discussed. Assuming things without conversation is foolish and likely to lead to confusion, pain and great distress.

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/16/16 01:20 AM
Edited by sybariticguy on Wed 11/16/16 01:12 AM
Expressing feeling does not imply commitment of any kind that requires another conversation all together.... Being able to express ones feelings is a start but it does not follow that any commitment is forthcoming and if a person believes that, they are assuming a great deal with no evidence just wishful thinking as sharing feelings has little if anything necessarily to do with any commitment.