Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 11/06/16 02:09 AM
Life is complex and opportunists are plentiful...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 11/05/16 10:51 AM
Advice of this importance and your inability to address, strongly suggests the need for a counselor who can help you clarify and make the best decisions. Given the specificity of your circumstances which you have not elaborated sufficiently to help anyone make an informed opinion as to what is best...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 11/02/16 05:52 AM

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with dating more than one person at a time. That's cheating in my book! If you are a true gentleman, you find one you are interested in and you let that one play out whatever the outcome may be. Did you date more than one person while dating your ex??? Just my personal thoughts! Good luck to you.
You have described a person who sets their own limits to dating as you are free to date many people as there is no commitment and when the right one arrives it is easy to become more involved as for dating an ex she was one of five that's how I knew that the others were not for me nor me for her....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 11/01/16 06:41 PM
Welcome glad you joined and wish you well. Its a good idea to be on more than one dating site and more importantly to be on one where you pay a fee as the clientele is differentiated by education and income which for many are desirable. People with no photo or one photo are not being honest as its a form of lying by omission just as the use of euphemisms often masks obesity... If you receive a response from a younger woman look at the top of women who are in her area and see if several are also quite young as these are likely fake and or scammers. People who offer an email in their introduction are likely dishonest and need avoidance/ Requests for emails are best discouraged until a conversation at length has occurred to create a basis for trust before continuing. Its also a good idea not to spend too much time in chats or emails as the issue of possible chemistry cannot be achieved until a face to face meeting. Be aware that many folks do not post accurate data nor honest photos and caution is advised. As for your contribution a well articulated narrative about yourself your interests, work, hobbies, and particular values for yourself and a significant other is also often helpful to potential partners. It is also not a good idea to simply date one person at a time as too much is invested and at the onset everyone is interchangeable and from this one can better determine a match than the slow process of dating a person requires great restraint for no reason as simply dating The process of deciding who is a great partner and allowing oneself to not be biased with expectations simply from a single person may help make your selection process more accurate and clearly defined. Hope you give these serious consideration as like most things important, many are called and few are chosen

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 09:42 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Sun 10/30/16 09:43 PM
Without a moral base its easier to get what one wants with lying, deception, fraud, manipulation, drugs, blackmail and many other nefarious ways to get what one desires at any cost..

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 04:52 PM
avoidance behavior is limited in its actual effectiveness and learning how to work within an imperfect universe allows one and others to experience potential change and growth.

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 03:12 PM
stupidity is more appropriate than insanity....

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 02:24 PM
Being a nice guy is necessary for most women but in and of itself it is not sufficient as other variables are also important. Trying to base attraction to another of either sex on one dimension is foolish and likely to be futile as so many others are essential too.

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 10:25 AM
In America the average person is married three times so you can have three forevers now rather than one...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:29 AM

What are your views to the upcoming American election?

Your 1st mistake is thinking elections have anything much to do with the American people or their thoughts.

Funded by corporations and elite self interested million and billionaires, and biasly scripted by a liberal media..... there is no room or interest in "average" Americans or their thoughts in an election any more, only the appearance of it

thats sums it up....clinton liberals own america paid for by corps and agents of

other liberal commie countries.....
Who Knew ?

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:47 PM

The universe is elegantly graceful chaos and quantum physicists believe that if one thing goes wrong all of existence would fall apart at a sub-atomic level that would rip through the universe a trillion times faster then the speed of light.

So humans have a bad habit of creating gods that are say what they want them to say. A wise man once said religious war are basically people fighting over who has the better imaginary friend. Just because you don't like what the religions of man say that doesn't mean that there isn't an all powerful being out there that created everything and is beyond our comprehension.
And its also true that there is nothing.....

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:40 PM
yes opinions vary

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 02:19 PM
People will not follow these rules once they are attracted just as people who are married fool around. Mother nature gets the first word and its usually yes I will.

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:59 AM
Fortunately no all believe in an imaginary friend in the sky... lol

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:01 AM
The sons are right to have their feelings and need to be accepted and allow them to work through their uncomfortableness as its normal and appropriate to resent the new men. Assure them these feelings are ok with you and proceed as this is your sons issue and does not belong in yours so continue with your dating and ask your son to deal with his feelings and if he cannot suggest he get professional help to work through these feelings he has..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 10/26/16 08:17 PM
Hopefully you are bright enough to be on several dating sites and preferably some that you pay to join so you get a chance to meet others who have sufficient funds to mingle and not end up with only those without funds Sorry if this is uncomfortable but I have been on several sites and this is the least effective! Just an honest opinion with much effort to define a successful site Dr MIchael

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 10/26/16 10:19 AM

Ofcourse they read but they "dont like" to understand it.... its good to profile first to know whats the othrr side wants... instead of wasting time for nothing...
True and its foolish to spend to much time emailing and texting and not meeting soon as many people are not as they appear, and or there is no chemistry so its best to meet soon and quickly at a public place and see if any of this was worth the effort.. Many are called and few are chosen....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 10/26/16 10:14 AM
Ah yes, the sweet sounds of inexperience....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 10/25/16 09:27 PM
Open relationship is a vague term as it covers a variety of contexts. First dating is an open relationship unless one foolishly only dates one person at a time before making any type commitment to another, as until a person is willing to meet the needs of a partner there is no reason to seek fidelity. Second, human sexual behavior is complex and not all people require fidelity for a happy relationship ( Arguably most are unfaithful anyway in long term marriages at 77% for men and 57 for women) but its simpler to deny our sexuality and continue to be surprised when we find others are not faithful.Third, some folks are not able or willing to provide the specific needs of a partner and are comfortable for the open aspects ( reminds me of don't ask and don't tell which is how the military chose to handle homosexuality in years passed.

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 10/25/16 04:28 PM
One ignored aspect of a remake is how old is the original? Then what are the demographics as if thirty or more years have elapsed then the majority of viewers will not likely have seen the original and the movie may succeed on its current appeal and stars. People may not realize that the early Clint Eastwood movies were remakes of Japanese movies and did quite well but the public was not aware of the prior films so age of film and the audiences ages play a role in its initial appeal or not and then initial reception to its premiere. I am curious about the Magnificent 7 as it was made in 1960 and that means many younger viewers would not know of its prior release.. How it fared I am not yet aware but will investigate as box office is easy to peruse