Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 10/06/16 05:06 AM

Yes there is such a thing as infinity, and it has no end but, nothing that can be proved by science last that long and eventually the universe will go cold someday long after the end of the human race.
Sorry science does not ever prove anything as it merely tests hypotheses that are supported or not.. fuzzy thinking in asserting science proves anything..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 08:33 PM

Sad and maybe not the wisest thing to admit YES ABSOLUTELY! !!!
I usually don't respond to the sexual,racist, or sone one spouting their finances unless the 2 latter's ones are comical then sure.

MsRains...could you or Msh give an example of one using money? Can't say I've seen one of those on my end....TIA
Mine is sybariticguy see for yourself

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 10/03/16 07:37 AM
Yes this is true but its not new as both parties do this since their inception the question is how stupid is the public in receiving this superfluous claptrap ?

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/02/16 02:04 PM

alternately the husband may find this arrangement satistfactory for all imposing conventional morality on all may prove to be less than adequate given our sexual diversity. The average person is married three times which suggests the institution of marriage based on fidelity is an ideal that fails to meet the needs of most people though we still are tied to judeo Christian dogma and all suffer upholding what obviously has been demonstrated to be inadequate.

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 10/02/16 11:34 AM
This is called being smart and use the system to ones advantage which anyone with enough intelligence and effort can achieve. the reaction against those who do so if a function of their inability to see that others are brighter and know how to use the system whereas others are just complacent and acquiescent in style and effort

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 10/01/16 12:12 PM

I'm here to meet the man of my dream..serious relationship only, send me message if you seek the same
The best way to meet the man of your dreams is to go back to sleep...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 10/01/16 12:08 PM
A Man and a Woman French Match Point Woody Allen, My Name is Nobody, Borsalino Jean Paul Belmondo, A Clockwork Orange Stanley Kubrick, All That Jazz Hannibal, Choose Me Keith Carradine, House of Games, Vera Cruz Gary Cooper/Burt Lancaster, Point Blank Patrick Swayze, Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rands novel The Magnificent Seven Yul Brynner, Around the World in 80 Days David Niven, Elmer Gantry Burt Lancaster, Separate Tables Deborah Kerr, El Topo foreign, The Music Man Robert Preston, Shampoo/ Bugsy Warren Beatty , Being There Peter Sellers, 12 Angry Men Henry Fonda,

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/29/16 07:55 PM
I hope you try other sites too as the ones you pay for generally offer more professional people but there are still fakes and scammers but using several dating sites is advisable given its a numbers game with great photos and a well written narrative to help you find your significant other.. regards

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:12 PM

People need to be respected in their grieving and this is unkind and not helpful advice..

And yet..worth the same as yours :-) Fortunately some opinions are more honest and helpful and far less judgmental too

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/29/16 12:22 PM

Wearing a wedding ring is a message.
It should not be worn as an urn.

A beautiful message.... well said.
People need to be respected in their grieving and this is unkind and not helpful advice..

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/27/16 04:45 PM
Some unique dating experiences from the internet dating sites First I met an attractive gal online and we agreed to meet at a restaurant at a specified time I did and then a woman whom I did not recognize approached me and asked if I were Michael and I said yes. She was not the woman in her profile and had chosen to use another womans photos (both were attractive) I was completely surprised and felt that her need to misrepresent herself was sufficient reason to wonder what else she might be misrepresenting so I thanked her and said I was not comfortable with a woman hiding behind anothers profile and that was that... A second one had me meet her at a restaurant after a brief exchange and was glad to do so We met and within ten minutes she took my hand and proclaimed that my life line was very short and that I would die within a year unless I was helped ! She offered to keep me alive by taking care of me as long as I bought a 50,000 life insurance policy making her the beneficiary and this was all done with great concern for my health and the necessity of keeping me alive I was touched fortunately not to the tune of a 50K scam... Third I specify HWP and met a gal who posted great photos head shots, full body shots quite well represented and attractive. We agreed to meet at a wine bar and when she approached me she was over 275 lbs I only weigh 185 and she was truly a BBW and I was so surprised at her deception not to mention morbidly obese self that I conversed with her a few minutes and then shared that I was not comfortable with gals who misrepresent themselves and did so then left.. Many are called but few are chosen so I suggest if your standards are high you might need to meet over 75 or so people for a reciprocal match ,, Of course if your standards are lower fewer people will be required.

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:43 PM
" Life is not a problem that you solve but a mystery that you live" Gertrude Stein....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/27/16 09:25 AM

Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in fake profiles over the last few months?
Words to the newbies.
If you see someone who's photo looks like it's jumped straight from a magazine and there is no profile write up or any of the answers then they are most likely a fake profile and a scammer.
If there are very quick to give out their email address then they probably are a scammer too.
I've had about 7 of them today and it's getting worse on here.

I have noticed that on occasion, Simone. It is a shame some people would revert to those tactics.

Me, I'm in the Air Force, currently in Libya although I can't tell you exactly where due to security reasons. My team pulled out before daybreak today and I overslept so I missed them. I guess with the darkness and all they didn't realize I was not there.

Anyway, I am now stranded with no way to get home. There is absolutely nothing here, but a Western Union office

Sgt. Greeneyes
I have some monopoly money I can send if that will help ?

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/27/16 05:50 AM

Age is not just a number.
It's an argument ppl use to support their own interest in either a lot older or a lot younger. So they use it cos it suits them.
But it sure as heck is not just a number.

I used to say '5 yrs either way' too, but I even question that. 5 yrs younger could match me with a man 45 yrs old, and I think the gap would be too much. Men usually are less mature than women, even at this age. No offense nor judgement btw, just fact.

The one who has my interest is 4 yrs older, and I must say I like that a lot, more than I ever thought I would. His level of maturity, doubt I could find that with a younger man, even if he was just 3 yrs younger than me.
The fallacy in reasoning regarding age is that emotional, intellectual, spiritual maturity does not necessarily follow with the passage of time. Seeking a generalization is a convenient shortcut to defining dating parameters but if looked more closely, one can find people ( male and female) who are excellent matches at both upper or lower ends of age. Socialization being so influential many will simply comply with CW ( conventional wisdom) and not actually examine the complexity of the process and then make an informed decision regarding whom to date. Maturity across varied dimensions is complex and the possible matchup is there if the two people each experience what they desire in a partner and that explains some of may December relations such as Michael Douglas, Alex Baldwin, J Lo, and others with more than twenty years in age difference....

sybariticguy's photo
Tue 09/27/16 05:38 AM

Some women can be subconsciously in love with a man & will do nothing about it.
Even if they could be with that person happily.
It can be to such a level that they can even see the man they in love with, get married to another woman & even end up as a bridesmaid or close friend & convincingly say ''I'm so happy for you both'' meanwhile deep down she's in love with the man & at the same time be dating someone else & even marrying someone else.

Why is it so??

Moral - women pull up your socks & be straight drinks

Its also possible the gentleman is delusional and imagining this rather abstract circumstance

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:52 AM
Some women are professionals and seek a partner with the same education and employment status and this is more than reasonable to seek folks with similar backgrounds I am curious why you are so sensitive about work given its what most people do the majority of their lives?

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:37 AM

you are right what do you do which basically means how much money you got
Of course if you had money you would be surrounded by what you seek and I wonder would you complain?

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 09/25/16 09:21 PM
Gee a president who lies? Eisenhower " we don't spy on the Russians" Kennedy Bay of Pigs Carter attack in the desert Reagan Iran Contra Clinton I did not have sex REALLY!!!!!

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/23/16 08:32 PM

Is there a problem if approached some male members here?... I mean... I've no bad intentions but to chat and befriend...I've got reported or blocked... ???? Sad...

Maybe they have had a bad experience with
someone from your country.
It can jade people.
Some recover.

Ignore and live your life as you see fit :-)

The question is not answerable and offering enabling excuses does no one any good since each person must face their own issues honestly and not be treated as a child with pithy conjecture..

sybariticguy's photo
Fri 09/23/16 01:29 PM

Daring the women on here who wants a real relationship to message me and let's see how it goes. I am laid back, honest, caring and understanding
Sorry the approach is too immature as daring is adolescent behavior and insulting to grown ups.. not to mention a lack of imagination either....