Community > Posts By > SoupCan

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:46 PM

<-------is rude!!! Get over it!!!:wink: laugh drinker

drinker

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:44 PM

well i get a lot of emails saying do you fancy a shag etc, and i ignore those. why would i waste my time and talk to men like that.

drinker drinker Wooh!

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:44 PM

you are in an internet forum of communication to other adults that have joined for the purpose of getting to know others why would you be here if you were not going to communicate too...????????????????????

I'm not here to date everyone, and in the same way I'm not interested in talking to anyone. drinker

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:43 PM

It depends on how the "hi" is delivered, if it is in an email that is polite and non raunchy, yes, I respond, if it is interlaced in trash talk..no.

Same as me. I never answer those "Your soooo sexy DAMMNIT!" ones.

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:42 PM

why is it rude to not answer? why do we owe complete strangers our time? why do we feel absolutely compelled to send out words to someone we've never met nor talked to?

i don't always answer...and i never will. i don't always answer my phone, either...nor return messages.

if there's a question or concern about the site, then i'll answer. other than that...it's hit or miss.

I cheer you on. You know what they say, great minds think alike. drinker

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:40 PM

I just found out that my younger sister [21] got married two months ago. Great right? Except the fact that nobody knew.
And, she had a baby about 6 months ago. She lives in Kentucky, so that explains why we didn't know. But still. >< All of us feel hurt that we haven't heard anything of this. She just called us and popped it on us. ><

if she had a baby 6 months ago, and 9 months being pregnant, that means you havnt saw her for over a year and a half??

I haven't seen her for about 3 years. I have talked to her, just not seen her.

But other than today, I haven't talked to her for about 7/8 months. I know, I'm a horrible sister. >_<

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:43 PM

Obviously none of my business, but on the bright side, at least the guy had the sense of responsibility to marry her and take care of the child. Lotta guys just *poof*

smokin

Yeah.

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:43 PM

I just found out that my younger sister [21] got married two months ago. Great right? Except the fact that nobody knew.
And, she had a baby about 6 months ago. She lives in Kentucky, so that explains why we didn't know. But still. >< All of us feel hurt that we haven't heard anything of this. She just called us and popped it on us. ><

Sorry,..what was your first impression?.

You mean thought?

My first thought was "I'm not good enough to know?"
My second thought was "A baby!"

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:39 PM

Sorry to hear that but if you need a shoulder to cry on i'm here! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

sad

SoupCan's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:36 PM

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:36 PM
Wiiiizzzaaarrrdd!

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:23 PM

Your lady should trust you.

lmao...that's the best one, yet!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

but the failed sex-cam-uppence was quite clever!!laugh

Just read the whole thread. I believe in staying loyal to my friends, until I know the whole story. It appears now I do...Tough choice. ohwell

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:20 PM

oooo, yeah, I think we hit a tender spot. Mr. Innocent doesn't appear to be so innocent, does he?:tongue:

I log off tons. :/

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:18 PM
Your lady should trust you.

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:34 PM
sick

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 01:14 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:24 PM

yes and no... women should have that right....

without fear of being hooted and hollared at

i don't hoot and hollar

i just yell out "b00bs!!"

laugh laugh

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:18 PM
o_o -Gets all paranoid-

SoupCan's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:16 PM
sick

Previous 1 3 4