Community > Posts By > bigblue29

no photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:42 AM
Wow.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:39 PM
Happy birthday Mark, i.d ask if you made a wish but i'm pretty sure by now most your wishes already came true. So cheers my friend to being happy for what you have and the years you had with them.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:39 AM
You ran of money. At least that was my ex.S excuse that and four guys do her better than one.

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:55 AM
Somethings are best said when their not spoken. But in this case the unspoken word just doesn't say enough. Although kung fu kick to the mouth approach may not be the most appropriate response either. Hell maybe i'll just shut up too. Respectfully

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:52 PM
I will but, it's definitely more difficult. A picture is worth a thousand words.
i say give me a thousand words and you will have your picture. Besides what picture ever gives you the full picture?
It doesn't. But, it helps a lot.
okay i see your point, a picture can satisfy your physical attraction initially thus narrowing the field of possible suitors.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:52 PM
I will but, it's definitely more difficult. A picture is worth a thousand words.
i say give me a thousand words and you will have your picture. Besides what picture ever gives you the full picture?

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:18 PM
same here. there's just too many variables to consider. i mean... if they were THAT shy about their appearance, do what a lot of other members here do- put up an avatar pic that ISN'T of you, but have a bunch of pics that ARE of you in your profile. That way, if another member is interested enough to investigate you, you'll have pics to show them.
Exactly! Hmmm... I think I'll add an avatar.
Here's the thing i have nothing to hide i have pics to depict some things i like also i describe some of my interests but i do not allow people to see my face. Do i not reserve the right to choose. Frankly if i feel you know me well enough to see my face then you will. It's the same to me as revealing your bank statement. Are you in the habit of telling people how much money you have? What? Why not? Do you have something to hide? Please just look beyond. See with your ears, so to speak.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:59 PM
How likely are you to respond to, or start a conversation with, someone who does not have picture posted.
Let me pose a question to think about....Outside the box that is your computer, did looks work for your relations? I think not. Consider that all people are good and have true intentions blue box or not and you will most definitly be a fool. But consider all people blue box or not, having terrible intentions and you will certainly be alone and a fool. Getting to know one is understanding we all originated from a box whether blue or pink. Me personally i like mystery and like to gamble. Here's something to think about...... Fear is your mind not stopping you from moving forward but it's their to remind and guide you from movin back.

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:41 AM

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:43 PM
Its been to long my friend! Wish i could have put it like you did. I might have hit the Nail on the head but you drove the nail through the wall! what a great write.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:49 PM
Thank you Mt and Dkw for all your comments of kind words.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:48 PM
Thank you Mt and Dkw for all your comments of kind words.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:08 PM
awwwwww that was the sweetest thing i've ever read thank you adam
Seems because you come to my attention via Adam i must say thank you! For what hasn't killed you through your story makes me stronger!

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 12:03 PM
Wishing you a multitude of needles upon the virtual hay stacks of your life and with the grace of God sooner than later! Chin up.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:57 AM
Gotta say its amazing how your mind works! Concepts often overlooked become words to live by. Inspiring.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:48 AM
Is that where common sense went? Is that where quality has no expiration. If so book me a ticket. Nice write!

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:57 AM
Good one!

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:49 AM
Good day to you Frank! Thanks.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:58 AM
Crank it up! Faded your in the foreground call upon the masses, they will hear you.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:53 AM
Jim, it seems as though every write of yours stretches the fabric of my mind. Indebted to you, Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25