Community > Posts By > kayliz88

kayliz88's photo
Sat 08/01/09 11:09 PM
Ooh I just looked it up and I Cant wait! I think it will probably have a darker theme(think of what did to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?) and actually I think Anne Hathaway will do a great job as the Queen.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:19 PM

so generally speaking... huh

have you ever been reprimanded/punished by those in authority for something you haven't done or wasn't your fault?

one time in school, when i was about 8, i was punished along with the whole class because we were collectively making a lot of noise while i was sitting quietly reading my book.

That exact same thing used to happen to me in school.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:11 AM

I am waiting on a guy who can spell! It's LADIES, not LADYS.

Actually, I'm not waiting on any guy, I already have one.
oh thanks for the spelling be, now back to topic haha. How are of the LADIES doing today.

Oh my another spelling error...oh well I give up slaphead

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:06 AM
I am waiting on a guy who can spell! It's LADIES, not LADYS.

Actually, I'm not waiting on any guy, I already have one.

kayliz88's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:58 PM

yawn asleep yawn asleep

I concur!

kayliz88's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:39 PM
Juvenile diabetes(or type 1) is not caused by too much sugar, but rather genetics. Type 2 diabetes, however, is caused by poor diet, obesity, not enough exercise, etc. And kids CAN get type 2 diabetes, although it is rare. But as far as type 1-it doesn't matter if your child doesn't eat any sugar, ever, it's caused by genetics(that doesn't necessarily mean they will get it though). But as I am sure you know, sugar is bad in other ways. It eats away at the enamel in your teeth and most products that have excess amounts of sugar also have excess amounts of fat. But small amounts of sugar are okay. Like one cookie, or one small piece of cake. And natural sugars are even better, like fruit.

Hope this helps!

kayliz88's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:27 PM
I'm well. A little tired but well.

kayliz88's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:25 PM
How is everyone tonight?

kayliz88's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:14 PM

is it near peoria il

About 4 hours.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:48 AM
I'm going to bed all. G'night!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:36 AM

You are making a good case to be my challenger. If you keep up with me in the future, I will accept you as my worthy opponent. Time will tell though.

I am a good grasshopper then?

So good, it's rather bad glasses Good night kayliz :)

Hmm not sure what to make of that. Good night genius sweet dreams.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:32 AM

You are making a good case to be my challenger. If you keep up with me in the future, I will accept you as my worthy opponent. Time will tell though.

I am a good grasshopper then?

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:26 AM

I dont think you could.

Not only do I think I could, but I would. But should I? That is the question. What do you have up your sleeves?

Arms. Why?

I just thought perhaps you could amaze me with some magic tricks of your own. I'm always interested in watching people put on a show. I usually learn a thing or two each and every time.

I dont do magic tricks. No illusions here. What you see is what you get.

I like to be transparent for the most part, but I always leave room for a little mystery. Like a good book, you can read me once, but when you go back to re-read me, you'll see things you missed the first time.

In my experience, if you leave a little mystery, you get accused of lying.

We are talking about moments that a person would say "Wow, I never knew you were that type of person"... not talking about leaving a mystery in the middle of an alibi

well...that has happened to me before. The former, not the latter.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:19 AM

I dont think you could.

Not only do I think I could, but I would. But should I? That is the question. What do you have up your sleeves?

Arms. Why?

I just thought perhaps you could amaze me with some magic tricks of your own. I'm always interested in watching people put on a show. I usually learn a thing or two each and every time.

I like to be transparent for the most part, but I always leave room for a little mystery. Like a good book, you can read me once, but when you go back to re-read me, you'll see things you missed the first time.

In my experience, if you leave a little mystery, you get accused of lying.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:12 AM

I dont think you could.

Arms. Why?

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:04 AM

I dont think you could.

Arms. Why?

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:00 AM

If not, why not?

I don't believe in sarcasm...haha that's a lie. Sarcasm is my main form of humor.

I just wasn't. I actually do believe that you are hard to keep up with.

I guess the real question would be: could you keep up if you were put to the challenge?

why? are you challenging me?

I dunno, I don't want to beat you too hard you know....

I dont think you could.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 01:57 AM

I engineered, designed, and built my own rack mounted air cooling fan units for tube amplifiers based on refridgeration units for my recording studio without changing humidity factors only because the units do not exist. Now many recording studios use my units to control heat in rack gear extending the life of electronics equipment.

My, aren't we ambitious!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 01:55 AM

If not, why not?

I don't believe in sarcasm...haha that's a lie. Sarcasm is my main form of humor.

I just wasn't. I actually do believe that you are hard to keep up with.

I guess the real question would be: could you keep up if you were put to the challenge?

why? are you challenging me?

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/23/09 01:51 AM

He's trying to say you got the last laugh.

I always get the last laugh.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25