Community > Posts By > Xena777

Xena777's photo
Thu 07/03/14 03:57 PM
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY CITY? I MOVED.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 10:06 PM
Finally you are beginning to see what I am talking about. He only needs 3 months to keep you hooked in. He should have divorced her a long time ago if he was not happy. if he really loved you he would have confronted the wife divorced her and would not be able to have silence from you for 3 months. He is a conartist and he took advantage ofa vulnerable woman. Please see a pprofessional to help you get through this depression because I know it's going to be a very rough time for you.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:57 PM
Unfortunately you are a female and females can accept men regardless of their looks. Men however will not. And I happen to be a female that will not accept any man for just his personality. They have to have both.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:48 PM
I think you should set sn appointment with a psychologist asap. If you cannot understand that he is lying about only having had sex 5 times in 25 years there is no way you will get through the trauma of realizing you have been used. Your kids need you. Please get advise from a professional.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:33 PM
Because I am very sorry to tell you that he will not leave the wife. He is using you and you are very vulnerable falling for his lies.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:30 PM
Sweetie, I am a woman. I know why women wont have sex with their husbands. Trust me, if he was treating her like a queen she would not be withdrawing. Maybe she's only there for money. But one thing I know for sure... She should be informed that her husband is having an affair. As a matter of fact he should be the one telling her. it is obvious he is tricking this other poor woman into believing that his wife is such a bad person so that she will keep giving him what he wants and waste her life away waiting for him. Why did he not divorce this supposed ' horrible wife ' he has? why does he want to wait 3 months?

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:16 PM
Not to be rude, but how do you think the photo less prospect would actually find someone they were interested in? do you think they would search profiles with no photos or do you think they would search profiles with photos? In all practical senses two photoless profiles would probably never even meet. And if they are so worried about their privacy they should hire matchmakers that do this for a living.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:50 PM
I guess you are offended. Well if their intent is to find friends only and not date that's fine if they have no pics. But if they are looking to date I think it is very important to post a photograph of yourself before you introduce yourself to somebody.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:37 PM
I thought everyone knew that when a woman does not want to have intimacy with her husband it is obviously something about the way he is treating her that is causing her to withdraw. This is female psychology 101. he probably cheated on her before and you are being tricked into giving him what he can't get from his own wife! Don't be a fool and look for a single man! There are plenty of fish in the sea.....now go find one.

Xena777's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:25 PM
I will have to agree that if the person that contacted you has no photo it is rude & that they are hiding something. a lot of people go online to have affairs and they hide their photos so that their spouse or partner cannot catch them. Please do not be naive about this subject and quit giving people excuses for hiding the truth. After all looks are the first thing that people go for....

Xena777's photo
Fri 07/26/13 04:42 AM
You cannot be afraid to talk to girls. Girls like to talk.