Community > Posts By > padams9098

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:57 AM

KT89, here's a youtube video of the V3, in case you were wondering how it sounded. This is a guy from the Carvin BBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ccTXR7BQo&feature=related

=p I don't trust youtube video sound quality.

Well, the V3 is a little like a 3 channel Rectifier, but it has a LOT more mids. The clean channel is a little sterile sounding on the "clean clean" setting, but the Fender-type setting is pretty cool.

That's cool. I'm a fan of the triple recs. cause I'm a metalhead.. I love that raunchy sound.

I love that sound, but with my influences I always end up playing shred or hard blues; I got the V3 trying to make myself play more metal, but I eventually gave in and embraced my style lol.

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:52 AM

KT89, here's a youtube video of the V3, in case you were wondering how it sounded. This is a guy from the Carvin BBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ccTXR7BQo&feature=related

=p I don't trust youtube video sound quality.

Well, the V3 is a little like a 3 channel Rectifier, but it has a LOT more mids. The clean channel is a little sterile sounding on the "clean clean" setting, but the Fender-type setting is pretty cool.

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:48 AM

What are you up to today Ashley (and no height jokes please lol)

laugh
I work in about an hour until 4pm and then I'm going to dinner & a movie with my mom, sister, and gmom.

You?

I might go to Wally World later, not decided yet...I feel lazy again hahaha.

getting me anything good again lol

Just send me your list, and we'll see if santa is still there laugh

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:47 AM
(((Kerry)))

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:47 AM

laugh
I work in about an hour until 4pm and then I'm going to dinner & a movie with my mom, sister, and gmom.

You?

I might go to Wally World later, not decided yet...I feel lazy again hahaha.

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:46 AM

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:42 AM

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:35 AM

KT89 flowerforyou

Nice Carvin Head. =] What's the one on top? Don't recognise it.

They're both Carvins; one's a Legacy the other is a V3. Love both of those amps, but my tastes changed and now I have a Mesa Express. If I had the cash I would've kept them, but the Express is just more "me" right now.

I'm running a Mesa Triple Rectifier right now and a Subway Rocket.

Cool, I like the Rectifiers, but I'm more a singing lead and blues kind of guy. The V3 had everything, but the lead just didn't quite get me there. How long have you been playing?

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:32 AM

KT89 flowerforyou

Nice Carvin Head. =] What's the one on top? Don't recognise it.

They're both Carvins; one's a Legacy the other is a V3. Love both of those amps, but my tastes changed and now I have a Mesa Express. If I had the cash I would've kept them, but the Express is just more "me" right now.

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:30 AM
How's Ashley this morning?

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:28 AM
KT89 flowerforyou

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:28 AM
(((Deb))) How is your vision today?
(((Ashley)))

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:11 AM
Edited by padams9098 on Sun 02/15/09 07:18 AM
I'm confused, first you said he provided you with your only source of happiness. Then you say it was more of a business arrangement. Then you say you trusted him because you found him on Myspace what . THEN you say you don't feel comfortable going to someone's house you don't know, but it's ok because he told you he's be in prison twice for a lengthy period. I suggest you call someone for a "session" and I don't mean a "video session". spock

padams9098's photo
Sun 02/15/09 07:00 AM
Happy V-d day over laugh

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:23 PM

For those with no date tonight - what are you going to be doing?

???????????????? I don't have a freakin idea....

I thought I was picking you up?! brokenheart sad laugh

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:55 AM

I think it's that what we think and say we want all goes out the window when animal instincts kick in. Our brains and our bodies have different needs.

Yes but that's why their pictures and cams, to find out if you really do want to meet and try. Either that or I have just been pretty lucky......lol

Looks aren't all that play in animal instincts. A lot of it is behavior, like downhomechik said. The internet can be a good way to meet people, but face to face is really where it's made or broken.
Hence the predetermined meeting time.happy

Uh oh, what did I step into? :laughing:

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:44 AM

I think it's that what we think and say we want all goes out the window when animal instincts kick in. Our brains and our bodies have different needs.

Yes but that's why their pictures and cams, to find out if you really do want to meet and try. Either that or I have just been pretty lucky......lol

Looks aren't all that play in animal instincts. A lot of it is behavior, like downhomechik said. The internet can be a good way to meet people, but face to face is really where it's made or broken.

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:33 AM
((((Kerry)))) Happy Valentines Day lol

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:31 AM
Happy day after Friday the 13th!! bigsmile

padams9098's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:28 AM