adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:01 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Sun 11/30/08 02:01 PM

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 02:00 PM
great profile....flowerforyou flowerforyou

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:25 PM
it is a shame...He could be a good dad if he chose to be but he does not get it....His g/f has a kid and he spends more time with her then his own...My kids know I am both Mom/Dad to them and one day he will realize that he is wrong and it might be too lat...dont get me wrong i might despise the man but I always try to get the kids to give him the benefit of the doubt..he is digging his own grave with them...

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:19 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Sun 11/30/08 01:20 PM

So my kids and i went to go visit my dad for the holiday..he lives about an hour away and with the kids in school not always easy to see him..He has been sick with cancer and heart problems..
Anyway.... my kids father calls to ask my daughter if they are coming to see him. She replys "you never see us and call only when you want to look like a good dad to your friends..She told him we were going to their grandpa's house because he has been ill and we dont know how much time he has left...He hung up on her as usual and said he is not going to pay child support for his kids because they didnt want to see him...

So annoying that he had no problems making these kids but does not want to help support them..Mine are old enough now and make their own decisions...he does not get that they dont just stop being and needing things..rant rant rant rant

at least your daughter stood up to him.. i couldnt even do that. and im always in the middle when i talk to my dad he ask about my sisters on how there doing, and he doesnt try and call them so i have to tell them dont you think its a good idea to call dad.

you have no idea..She called him yesterday to see if he had changed his mind about giving us support and he said to her"i didnt work all week a@@hole" and again hung up on her...Nice to say to your kid...

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:17 PM
they try to see their dad..I have offered many times to bring them up to see him...he chooses his liquor and his g/f over the kids...he then wonders why they dont want to see him

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:13 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Sun 11/30/08 01:14 PM
So my kids and i went to go visit my dad for the holiday..he lives about an hour away and with the kids in school not always easy to see him..He has been sick with cancer and heart problems..
Anyway.... my kids father calls to ask my daughter if they are coming to see him. She replys "you never see us and call only when you want to look like a good dad to your friends..She told him we were going to their grandpa's house because he has been ill and we dont know how much time he has left...He hung up on her as usual and said he is not going to pay child support for his kids because they didnt want to see him...

So annoying that he had no problems making these kids but does not want to help support them..Mine are old enough now and make their own decisions...he does not get that they dont just stop being and needing things..rant rant rant rant

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:06 PM

wow...
people are really tightly wound these days huh ohwell

No..... I just think "tight"laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:02 PM

Etrain's baby pic.....:wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:01 PM

They get picked on and insulted and are made to feel bad because they don't happened to agree with the majority.

thats the whole point..put up topic and see the comments and debate!!!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:52 PM

Because:tongue:

well now that you told me i can be at peacelaugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:47 PM

smokin smokin what???smokin smokin

DID I STUTTER???????

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:32 PM

Why is that people will start a thread and then disappear?...I mean if you are going to take the time to post then stay in there and see what happens..i am done ranting now!!!!rant
pitchfork I make them disappeardevil

You are on the top of your game today I see:wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:31 PM
Why is that people will start a thread and then disappear?...I mean if you are going to take the time to post then stay in there and see what happens..i am done ranting now!!!!rant

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:20 PM
taking the kids to see our 1st Hockey game Monday...Go Kings happy happy happy

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:08 PM

Who's your B!tch?????

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:07 PM

Do you think they will find out i am really a woman???

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 12:02 PM

Next one.......

Is this the way to the Mingle Party?????laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:31 AM
hello everyone....:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25