Community > Posts By > adirtygirl

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:25 AM
wow!!!!! thats deep..I bet you will find many people who feel like that poem

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:22 AM
Good for you....I am happy you are happy!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:18 AM
9:wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:59 AM
I am soooo excited!!!!!!!! i cant believe we finally get to meet each other in person..be nice to see all of you:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:39 AM
is it time to pack yet??????laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:00 AM
damn thats a secret debbielaugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:57 AM
I have a feeling he is still being a party boy thats why he is not on here yet....laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:52 AM
I just wanted to make a shout out to my buddy "TJN" a very

Happy Birthday!!!!! I was not able to do this thread on Friday like I wanted to but I am doing it now....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:53 AM
A father asks his 10 year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees...

"I don't want to know" said the boy, bursting into tears.."Promise you wont tell me"
Confused the father asked what was wrong..
"When I was six, I got the there is no Easter Bunny speech"
"At seven i got the there is no tooth fairy speech"
"When I was eight I got hit with there is no Santa Claus speech"
If you are going to tell me that grown-ups really don't get laid..I have nothing left to live for!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:29 PM
well I think there is only one other thing you can do!!!

Kill her!!!! That will be that...Problem solvedlaugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:17 PM
tell her you have a g/f...that should work...

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:57 PM

spock spock spock spock spock spock

oh wait......hiflowerforyou
waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:55 PM
o.k. count me in!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:49 PM
spock spock spock spock spock spock

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:45 PM

Oh if only I weren't a poor massage therapist i'd love to go.

woman you have a year and 1/2.... Start working that table...

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:10 PM

I collect 21 thru 24 year olds...I have a load of them hiding in my closet and under my bed....drool drool drool drool

Is that BAD???????spock spock spock spock

Okay in my book! :thumbsup:

good thank you for your support!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:08 PM

I love both.... But if i had to pick i go with cake...... i will eat any kind any time...drool drool drool drool drool drool

I love LOVE Rheubarb strawberry pie sooo much!

Too many not to love....I have been going to Mcdonalds now all week and eating those damn cherry pies...Killing me...

Oh honey those are good, but they'll kill ya if you eat enough of them..

And Sitka I'd go with Strawberry Rheubarb pie and Cheesecake maybe to choose from and if that were true I can't pick!!

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake...Omg Orgasm on a platedrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

TOTALLY!! I went to AZ in June to see my friend & we took her friend out for her friends bday and ended up there for dinner & cheesecake. I ate so much I was nearly sick but I had the original cheesecake with Strawberries on top.. O.M.G. !

O.k. well if you go to the mingle trip in 2010 I will make sure we go have a orgasmic piece of cheesecake!!!!:wink: :wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:03 PM

I love both.... But if i had to pick i go with cake...... i will eat any kind any time...drool drool drool drool drool drool

Too many not to love....I have been going to Mcdonalds now all week and eating those damn cherry pies...Killing me...

Oh honey those are good, but they'll kill ya if you eat enough of them..

And Sitka I'd go with Strawberry Rheubarb pie and Cheesecake maybe to choose from and if that were true I can't pick!!

Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake...Omg Orgasm on a platedrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:01 PM
I collect 21 thru 24 year olds...I have a load of them hiding in my closet and under my bed....drool drool drool drool

Is that BAD???????spock spock spock spock

adirtygirl's photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:58 PM

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25