Community > Posts By > honeynubbin

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:53 AM
Lost me. rofl

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 07/01/08 07:35 AM

It would have been nice to have a buddy along when I was at Joliet Memorial Stadium last night for the Jo Dee Messina performance concluding the Taste of Joliet.

I live on the east side of Aurora. What does it take to get anyone to actually get out and play?

Actually, it would take someone taking the bull by the horns and organizing something. I've done this before, but was disappointed with the lack of help, and then the low turn-out after all the "Oh, yes, yes!" RSVP's.

To tell the truth, I'm willing to organize something on my own, but I'd just like to ask that if you say you're coming, be a grown-up and follow through on the promise!

I live on the west side of Aurora, but am open to meeting in or near Chicago or Joliet or where ever. Dave & Buster's kind of stuff is fun, but outside is even better in the summer. Suggestions?

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:53 AM
Dying alone is not as frightening to me as continuing to live alone. When I die, I know where I will be going, and it will be so much more sublime than this sphere I'm on for the time being.

What I'd like to know is how much longer will I be trying to make the best of the time I'm here, when I have so much to share with someone else? ohwell

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:11 AM
Edited by honeynubbin on Wed 06/18/08 10:37 AM
As I say in my profile, smoking is a deal-breaker for me. And it's SO disappointing to read a man's profile, and he sounds awesome, and then get to the part where he answers the smoking question with "Regularly" or "Occasionally". Such a let-down! grumble

And just what exactly is "Occasionally"? Why aren't the choices for this question a plain "Yes" or "No"? Either you do or you don't, whether it's just when socializing on the weekends, 2 cigs a day, or a pack with every meal.

"Occasional" smokers, please don't slam me; this is just my personal preference. :smile:

(Edited for typo, sorry.)

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:56 AM
Dozing in a hammock by a remote lakeside mountain cabin with the love of my life.

Hey, if you're gonna dream...:heart:

honeynubbin's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:01 AM
Morning, Magic! (I love that name; my cat's name is Lisa's Black Magic, Magic for short.)

Have a great day!

honeynubbin's photo
Fri 06/13/08 07:34 AM
I have no fear of the day. I was born on a Friday the 13th...'course that could explain a lot of things, lol!

It's the rest of the year I tiptoe around, haha! laugh

honeynubbin's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:28 AM
I'll take the waffles for breakfast, then sex for dessert.

Then I'm good 'til dinner! :wink:

honeynubbin's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:17 AM
If you believe in the possibility of a soulmate, that implies there's only one. We only have one soul, therefore only one soulmate.

I hope I find mine in time to enjoy some time here with him...even though if he's truly my soulmate, we'll be together for eternity. smooched

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:04 PM
If men had boobs, they'd probably pay much less attention to ours, which would be great...

Then again, would it? Let me re-think this...:wink:

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:59 PM
I live in the western suburbs of Chicago, and lately, this Illinois thread seems to be turning into a personals site for specific Illinois locations.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"... but how's that working out for you?

Is anyone interested in an actual meet-and-greet (that may possibly result in meeting someone nice)?

How about a gathering for the Cubs-Sox games later this month? Tickets to the game may be sold out, but the neighborhood taverns/restaurants aren't!

I - we - would welcome other suggestions too, I'm sure. C'mon, friends, it's time to take the next step. JMHO.

Hope I haven't been too forward with this; I'm just frustrated with my keyboard being enough. Because it isn't.

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:48 AM
Whew! Ok, I'm now exhausted. Today.

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:41 AM
blushing

honeynubbin's photo
Wed 06/11/08 07:19 AM
Last Sunday, to my dad.

Waiting to be able to say it to someone I'm not related to who I know loves me back. smooched

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:22 AM
You are too funny, Magic! laugh I'm not a beat-em-over-the-head-with-the-Bible type; I only work for them, hehe.

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:19 AM
Desirable

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:14 AM

With my luck, my boss is "playing" in this same thread! laugh

You're entitled to a little fun..tell boss that Magic says to kiss off..lol

laugh I'll tell him that if necessary, Magic. Might prove a little awkward, though. He's a pastor; I work at a church, lol! Guess that explains why I'm here instead of working, huh? laugh

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:03 AM
With my luck, my boss is "playing" in this same thread! laugh

honeynubbin's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:57 AM
I'm at work, but that doesn't mean I'm working! laugh You have a great day too!

honeynubbin's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:11 AM
Thanks, Charles.

Previous 1 3