Community > Posts By > sam53

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:57 PM
When you say " he said , said.....etc".
What proof do you have ?.
Any fairy tale can be a good religious speech, no proof , no evidence and no scientific or philosophical backing. It is only " said , said..
....said.". I can tell you : Where is your proof in all this story ?.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:52 PM

your being negative were not attacking you

Discussing ideas is a form of searching for the truth . We are all adults here .We follow logic and if we fail to do so , the discussion becomes futile .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:45 PM
Edited by sam53 on Sun 07/27/08 06:46 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:44 PM

One reason people believe one religion is correct is because Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh to the Father but by me."

You are reading from an old book that was not even written in English for many centuries .
This old book can not be proven correct as it means nothing . Show your proof , evidence , or any scientific or philosophical or logical baking . My friend you have NONE .
Repeating things like a parrot does not make them a truth or a reality or a scientific reality .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:37 PM

"No country or people who are slaves to dogma and dogmatic mentality can progress."

[Key Ideas in Human Thought]
Jawaharlal Nehru, Indian statesman (1889-1964).

They will always live in primitive thoughts .
Religions started in the dark ages and if you follow them word by word , you will go to a primitive life of tents , monkeys , and if you are rich some horses .
this is religious chat, if your going to condemn gods beliefs go somewere else were not rude to you or push things down your throat

I am free to discuss my opinions . any question ?.
Religion is a myth and an old , primitive idea rejected by science and philosophy .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:32 PM

Definitely. God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus are gentlemen. They won't come into your life unless you ask them in. It is said that the answer to the question, Could God make anything that is impossible to penetrate? is the human heart. God can't get into it unless we let him in.

He's ready when you are.

With all my respect and chagrin , how can anyone believe that god is a gentleman ?.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:25 PM

"No country or people who are slaves to dogma and dogmatic mentality can progress."

[Key Ideas in Human Thought]
Jawaharlal Nehru, Indian statesman (1889-1964).

They will always live in primitive thoughts .
Religions started in the dark ages and if you follow them word by word , you will go to a primitive life of tents , monkeys , and if you are rich some horses .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:15 PM
Religion is a man made soap opera where the believers are parrots repeating what some folks said thousands of years ago . In fact there are thousands of religions and not only hundreds . For One crazy idea some believe that one and only religion is correct although many are very similar in many aspects . Add to this misery the history of blood on the hands of religion , the contradictions....etc and you are seeing humans in denial .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:05 PM

Sam 53, you're write. Men wrote as they were inspired by the Spirit of God. That's why there are wonderful things like the quote that begun this thread in there. Ever read the book? It's a best seller and has some of the most thrilling action ever written in it!
:thumbsup: winking

God talked to you too I suppose .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:56 PM
Edited by sam53 on Sun 07/27/08 05:57 PM
Doupble Post .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:56 PM

please tell me about yourself? are you a separate sect of judaism? you have stated that there are only a few thousand that think like you? i would really like to know more if your willing to share that.

thank flowerforyou

My friend , you could have written him an email and asked him....he does not bite as far as I know
....laugh laugh.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:48 PM
Edited by sam53 on Sun 07/27/08 05:49 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:48 PM

whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, think on these things.flowerforyou

- the bible

I do not believe in a man written book called the BIBLE .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:14 PM
Edited by sam53 on Sun 07/27/08 05:14 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:06 PM
Keep on crying for an event that happened to a man 2000 yers ago.........:::
tears tears tears tears .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 04:56 PM
Bonsoir et comment ça va ?.
Nous sommes à Toronto .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:37 PM

By the way JB,

from my answer to your 'Egyptian' post, and in line with your latest on the need for 'dramatic transforming' and a new 'technology of the truth',
... does it not fascinate you that the historical records of the religious premise and mindset of the Egyptians (wrath of god(s)), hasn't much changed to this day, given the numerous 'Egyptian mindset disciples' on this very forum???

Aren't those the true dividends of taking a more rigorous look at all the religious stuff, from a 'being' other than 'religious'?!?!?

??? what????

Don't mind me tribo. The post was addressed to JB.

I'm just the host, and I am trying to sneak-in an 'ON-TOPIC' exchange which would stretch more than 2 posts in a row!!!

As the host do you not see giving evidence from a book such as the bible or torah ....etc out of topic here ?.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:28 PM

I doubt the current administration could plan that out perfectly without anyone squealing. After all, look at the current war, and the mess with FEMA.

After it happened i'm sure they used it to their advantage.

But what happened to the security services and all the intelligence services , .....etc .
Where they sleeping or on holiday or both ?.

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:25 PM
Edited by sam53 on Sun 07/27/08 03:26 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:25 PM

America has a perfect record against the American indians. they broke every treaty, great record. so why not trust the government.

Unfortunately history repeats itself .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25