Community > Posts By > sam53

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:23 PM

just don't think the two 'have' to be as one by basics I meant the one book that unites all religions. You don't have to fit into a defined religion just have an understanding that is not warped by people who label what you believe as a religion...get it?

the original question was can one be spiritual without being religious... that means to leave religion out of the equation ..haven't you notice that you keep including religion in the equation ..

Agree .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:52 PM

Thank you, Tribo...

humor, anger, love, deception, opinion, arrogance, humility...

Either way, I think that each one who contributes... contributes from Wisdom.

religion is a mixture of politics , metaphysics ,
business ....etc and when you add your humor ,anger , love , deception ....., it gets more interesting .laugh laugh .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:48 PM

but that's the point SAM, i did a study on this over 20 yrs ago and then the farthest you could could go back was to the goddess religion as being earliest recordings, past that if anything else is new , I'm not aware of it. and even if it is it cannot tell what the earliest was conceived in mans imaginations, and past that it does nothing to explain where man came from in the beginning. so what's the point?

what

As far I am concerned and what I understood is that you can talk about how Christianity started without going to the bible to prove your point .
what I have always been saying is that the necessity of life brought the thoughts of religions . Of course there are thousands of religions in this globe .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:41 PM

Not really..................well if you are an atheist which isn't a religion i would have to question that though............

Atheists are the best politicians if they are not influenced by interest groups .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:40 PM

war is war......the only rules are the rules of engagement!!!!

If you kill innocent people you are a TERRORIST .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:39 PM

Do you believe in the conspiracy theories about 9/11 ?.

...and ELVIS has left the building!!!!!

LOL

I leave the conspiracy theories to the left. It's their only justification for the way they vote.

I honestly do not believe the Administration version of events as they do not make sense and also they are full of serious holes .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:36 PM

Why is the death of Bin Laden's relevant to the fight against Al Qaeda, The Taliban, or terrorism relevant. While it would be nice if he was dead it would not stop Al Qaeda much. They would just chose another leader and continue where he left off if we dont pursue the fight to their end.
The Taliban wouldn't even be affected by his death at all. They would still try to disrupt the chance Afghanistan has of finally becoming a democracy.

Go back to 2001 , and see that this group known as " AL Qaeda " had few hundreds members according to international press ( media ).
Do you think a few hundreds people are a threat to the most powerful nation on the globe ?.
Please get serious .

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:33 PM

Maybe because of 911...DUH!!!!

Maybe because they send women & children out there attached with bombs to blow people up. DUH!

Maybe because they have a stone age mentality when it comes to their religion. DUH!

That's just the obvious ones...

What about America who kills innocent men , innocent women and innocent children in the poorest places on earth ?.

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 02:31 PM

Some Administration officials thought America would find no resistance in Iraq . They were wrong .
Do you agree ?.

I disagree... everyone was behind Bush...

...something DEMS want people to forget.

So are you admitting that DEMS are buffoons too?

When it comes to unjust wars and bullying , a dirt by any name is just a mere dirt .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:11 PM

Crowd of 200,000 greets Obama in Germany

McCain visits German restaurant — in Ohio

So let him run in Germany...

Obama is a very proud American....just in case we are not in the same planet....!.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:01 PM
Good night Canada .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:01 PM
Good night Canada .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:57 PM

I think we are all adults here....laugh laugh.

We are all adults and please leave the children of this one .....rofl rofl rofl .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:53 PM
Edited by sam53 on Fri 07/25/08 06:55 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:53 PM

Plain and Simple. Supply and Demand. Credit Card charges for gas are down about 20%.

In last election , the price of gas came down too . It is not a coincidence at all .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:49 PM

of course remember the crusades and the inquisition

Of course .
When are the people going to wake up and smell the rotten coffee ?.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:46 PM

Who really cares???

All people care . The war was supposed to be about him .
Millions of lives were destroyed .
Which planet do you live on ?.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:44 PM

Is invading other nations and killing the men, women and children is an act of pure terrorism or not ?.

Of course it is .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:43 PM

Everything I've been reading the last couple days points to a drop in overall demand, which in turn creates more supply.

In Summer time ?.
When the elections are approaching ?.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 06:39 PM

Spending too much time on this club. I think I will take your advice and take a time out.

Love you all!

JB

JB is leaving me :
tears tears tears tears .

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25