Community > Posts By > hippieguy24

hippieguy24's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:02 PM

In all honesty I get it in my head that I'm just going to come off as the average shallow guy thats just out to get laid.. and thats a bigger shot to the ego than actually getting rejected.

I'd rather just be happy being alone than be treated like my intentions were less than.. honerable?
That's sad...you just need to have a little confidence in yourselfflowerforyou

lol, well I appreciate the advice, but you have the wrong idea.. I really don't need another person to validate the person I am. I have too much pride, I suppose :P

hippieguy24's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:59 PM
In all honesty I get it in my head that I'm just going to come off as the average shallow guy thats just out to get laid.. and thats a bigger shot to the ego than actually getting rejected.

I'd rather just be happy being alone than be treated like my intentions were less than.. honerable?

hippieguy24's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:58 PM
I shunned my car and bought a bike. OMG I'm saving rediculous amounts of money not having to pay for gas or insurance. And I got in great shape biking everywhere.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:56 PM

I'm curious....

Would this be a topic that concerns you? Or would you be posting this topic to provoke a reaction?

Accept half of what you see and none of what you read.

Its to provoke a debatable reaction, of course.

But then that is what these fora are about.

I think thats awesome, Belushi. I like to see people challenge things that don't quite make sense, and have people debate and brainstorm to a better answer.

Though its sad to get useless, brainless responses like,

'Jesus was not gay. What a stupid thing to say.'

or

Thats awful

Its like.. "How dare you offer a valid point that offends me because its contrary to the perfect little picture I have in my head."

Keep up the good work, Belushi. We need more open minds out there.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:54 PM
I'll kiss ya anywhere you want.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:52 PM
laugh

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/22/08 02:08 PM
google it, ffs... you're on the internet, the largest information tool in the world.

hippieguy24's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:23 PM
don't care.. as long as she's not always paranoid about breaking them

hippieguy24's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:28 PM
omlettes (no, I can't spell) with green pepper & onions.. Ladies.. breakfast at my place? :wink: :wink:

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:46 PM
Edited by hippieguy24 on Thu 05/15/08 04:47 PM
By "Deffination" I think he means "definition"... its a lot easier to understand people when they can spell above a grade school level.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:12 PM
"Happiness is a warm gun"

-The Beatles

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:10 PM
Edited by hippieguy24 on Thu 05/15/08 04:10 PM
GGGGGRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAANNNNNN

I make ape noises.. in many situations.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:09 PM
lol, thats hilarious. I guess some people have nothing better to do with their lives than complain about something that trivial.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:39 PM
Yep. I have no respect for shoplifters.

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:17 PM
If you expect your life to turn, you have to grab the wheel and steer, or else you'll end up veering into the ditch.

Happy Birthday

hippieguy24's photo
Thu 05/15/08 03:14 PM
Damn, thats a tough one. Either Venom from Spiderman, or Bowser from Mario. Buahahah.

hippieguy24's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:48 PM
Edited by hippieguy24 on Wed 04/30/08 04:48 PM

My point was as a world of people we all covet something...unless were are unblemished

Ah! Well I sure didn't get that. Yeah, no arguement there. :tongue:

Anyways, I'm off work so I'm off here for the night. Before I go I'd like to appologize to eveyone in this thread, I honestly don't have anything against the military types here, I simply believe what you're fighting for (peace, freedom, human rights)is quite different from what the Bush administration REALLY wants, so in the end, in trying to help the world, you're actually the ones hurting it..

Goodnight eveyone! Peace and love, as they say. bigsmile

hippieguy24's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:40 PM

Does your Guitar have a case:tongue:

Sadly no.. its too oddly shaped, cases that it will fit in are very hard to find sad Might think about special ordering one though

hippieguy24's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:35 PM

Hes young enough to go, but hed have to do it for Canada!
Otherwise Id say,
DRAFT HIS ARSE!!!devil

lol, whatever you say, guy. The moment some bozo with a gun steps on Canadian soil trying to hurt peoeple, I'll be the first one there to fight for my country, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to go overseas and die for some greedy fascist's oil interests. devil

You're safe!
Nobody wants Canada. Hell half the Canadians dont want Canada. Thats why most leave.
Besides, Big Uncle Sam will protect your maple leaves..drinker

Yep.. and our oil.. and water.. and power. You're real big on protecting the resources you covet. :tongue:

hippieguy24's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:32 PM

Hes young enough to go, but hed have to do it for Canada!
Otherwise Id say,
DRAFT HIS ARSE!!!devil

lol, whatever you say, guy. The moment some bozo with a gun steps on Canadian soil trying to hurt peoeple, I'll be the first one there to fight for my country, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to go overseas and die for some greedy fascist's oil interests. devil
that is an easy out. You know they would have to go through the united states to ever get to you. The canadian military is a joke because it doesnt have to be strong. I have seen their equipment. Some great guys serve for your forces, but your military as a whole is pretty laughable. No offense.

..oh really? I was unaware Canada was surrounded on all sides by the United States... I'm pretty sure we have shores too :tongue:

Besides.. its only the US army thats going around invading other countries devil
oh, I forgot you couldnt defend your country with arms anyway, you guys gave that right up. Love live the queen! You know damn well the united states would never allow canada to be invaded from anyside. Please at least try to keep up. We would have no choice to defend your country

Yeah... because you want our oil. laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5