Community > Posts By > msmyka

msmyka's photo
Thu 08/23/12 02:48 PM
Unless you plan on living in the woods off of the land money is needed to survive. Love doesn't feed you or keep a roof over your head.

msmyka's photo
Thu 08/23/12 12:49 PM
My ex and I spoke about this topic in great detail before we became a couple. We agreed that no one should be made to feel the sole financial burden in a relationship. It's called being responsible for yourself and everyone should be able to do that regardless of their relationship status.

msmyka's photo
Wed 08/22/12 07:22 PM
When you ask the question that way of course everyone will respond with natural beauty. Truth is there are women out there who know how to enhance their natural beauty and wear make up the correct way. It's not just natural = beauty and makeup = fake.

msmyka's photo
Wed 08/22/12 11:31 AM
I get new emails DAILY with the new listings. The house I put an offer on went on the market on a Friday afternoon and they were done accepting offers by the following Tuesday.

msmyka's photo
Wed 08/22/12 10:39 AM
I think my only issue in all of this is that I will have to put down multiple offers. A first home isn't something you just buy whatever is available ... or at least it shouldn't be. I want something I REALLY like, ya know.

My agent already does all that and I'm pre-approved for an FHA loan.

msmyka's photo
Wed 08/22/12 09:30 AM
I feel like buying a house should be a fun experience. As it stands right now it seems like the market it saturated with buyers. I put an offer in on one for FULL asking price and my offer was barely even considered and eventually NOT accepted.

Doing this all on my own in Southern California no less will be difficult but it's something I've always wanted to do. I know I need to be patient but does anyone else have any tips on buying in the current market?

msmyka's photo
Tue 08/21/12 07:53 PM
Lots of lips, little tongue... NOT SLOPPY. I hate having half my face covered in slobber.

msmyka's photo
Tue 08/21/12 11:08 AM
Honestly if I felt like I was in an interview I would probably not end up being interested in a second meet up. I understand being business minded but not so much in your personal relationships. Seems a bit presumptuous to me... like "if I like your answers I'll allow you to take me out on a date"

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 09:05 PM
Much better... 8

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:35 PM

This better be a hoax. Scary if that thing was crawling on you.

The organism or the pony guy?

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:27 PM
Well was it actually crawling or not moving at all?... the story is confusing.

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:22 PM
All you gotta do is write about yourself in your profile, and post at least 1 picture with a shirt on. Easy Peasy!

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:15 PM
More like pissing them off, I think

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:13 PM
I'm good but I'm thinking I'm too much of an a$$hole be replying to newbies threads oops

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:11 PM
Write some more about yourself... don't expect your pictures to do your talking for you. I'm not saying you don't look good, I'm just saying you should want to present yourself as a person not just pictures of abs

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:08 PM
Why are you so hostile, we're just goofing around

chill drinker

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:07 PM
This isn't a chat it's a forum... it's open for anyone on the site to reply too. And yes we're all being funny because there's not a whole lot going on on this site at the moment lol

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 08:04 PM
I know I really need to stop leading guys on in this way... I'm such an e-hussy

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 07:58 PM
Doesn't really bother me if I can tell it's just something they call everyone.

msmyka's photo
Mon 08/20/12 07:56 PM
Where are all the peoples that should be in here? Everyone have an early bed time? :tongue: