Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:35 PM
Oh yeah. Got plenty for my Infantryman position. I'm just crazy like that though haha.

good on ya, hope it will get you the MOS you want1 god speed brother!

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:34 PM
Yeah thought about all that. At this point planin on stayin in and retire out in 20 years. 11B all the way lol.

when you settle on a MOS keep in mind something that will pay in the civilian world

for example: torpedomen, snipers type stuff don't cross over too well

welding, electronics, stuff like that does

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:27 PM
I passed my ASVAB. Woot! Aka.. Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:54 PM
Hows the album.. Havent gotten it yet

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:53 PM
Will do thanks!!

The best piece of advice I can give you is to get a good night sleep the night before, and eat before you go. They both help to keep your brain sharp.

Good luck

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:27 PM
Hmm good to know lol.. Sadly I know people that would haha. I'm dumb but not that dumb lol

I scored high in the mechacnical which is scary if you've ever seen me with a hammer, screw driver, or power tool.

Just remember all the correct answers are right in front of you. Sometimes the most correct answer is the least wrong answer.

"Sometimes the most correct answer is the least wrong answer"huh
And..umm yea just in case u did not know that, u may score "NEGATIVE" on the ASVAB. :tongue:

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:26 PM
Oh yeah been there done that lol a few times just for $hits and giggles

Good luck, have you had a chance to study at all??
They do have a study guide. You want to score as high as possible so you can choose your MOS but, you probably know this. :)
Gawd I just got a new keyboard and it sucks lol

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:24 PM
LOL yeah I've done good on the pratice ones. Not excellent but more than enough to get me in the infantry.

Good Luck w/ that test..I am guessing for the Army?
Well it is really not that hard..
SAT was harder:)
It will have several sections, General, Electrical (which for some odd reason I scored highest in..no clue why :P I guess I know my circuitboards), then there is a Mechanical Section, and I think a Reading and Math, it's been a while since I took my ASVAB, I took mine for the Air Force.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:24 PM

hope it comes back negative....

HAHAHA hmm that would be bad I would like to get in the army not be a complete........ Hmmm how could you score a negitive on the... Nevermind lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:17 PM
I take the test Wed @ 4:30

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:20 PM
HAHA I love that one.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/17/08 03:24 PM
haha that's great! put it in a blender.. Wow I thought I was one of the dirty ones on here lmao. Yeah they posted it as being in fort worth but *shrugs* what can ya do?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:46 PM
HAHA mine too. I sent that too her and she said it would be here.. Damn.. Just wash them as you dirty them wholy crap

This could go in jokes and funny stories, not sure though cause it's true..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/from/ET/?gt1=43001

FORT WORTH, Texas - A 20-year-old woman faces an aggravated assault charge after she bit her boyfriend, broke a picture frame across his face and swung at him with a sword during an argument about him not doing the dishes, police said.

The woman was arrested Thursday afternoon at the couple's apartment, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported on its Web site.

The 21-year-old man told police that he became involved in an argument because the woman was upset that the dishes were not clean. Police Lt. Paul Henderson said the woman told the man to leave the apartment, but he refused.

Henderson said the woman then tried to physically remove the man. During the ensuing struggle, the woman bit the man's right shoulder and broke a picture frame across his face, causing visible cuts, Henderson said.

The woman then grabbed an approximately 2-foot sword and swung it at him, but missed, police said.

The woman was released from a Mansfield jail after posting a $10,000 bond, jail officials said.

Henderson said the man and woman had lived together for four months.

She HAS to be related to my ex....lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:45 PM
LMAO YES!! Chuck Noris works too haha

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:34 PM

whoa what kinda weird thing am i in.........i used to buy when i was like 13

Been able to buy cigs since I was like 11. On a bet I still don't really smoke. And, alcohol in bars at 15. Gotta love bein a big man lol.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:29 PM

I don't think the Ten Commandments had "Thy Shall Not Get Tattoos"

That would be kind of funny.. "THOU SHALT NOT GET INKED!!" Sorry I found the humor in that.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:27 PM
This could go in jokes and funny stories, not sure though cause it's true..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/from/ET/?gt1=43001

FORT WORTH, Texas - A 20-year-old woman faces an aggravated assault charge after she bit her boyfriend, broke a picture frame across his face and swung at him with a sword during an argument about him not doing the dishes, police said.

The woman was arrested Thursday afternoon at the couple's apartment, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported on its Web site.

The 21-year-old man told police that he became involved in an argument because the woman was upset that the dishes were not clean. Police Lt. Paul Henderson said the woman told the man to leave the apartment, but he refused.

Henderson said the woman then tried to physically remove the man. During the ensuing struggle, the woman bit the man's right shoulder and broke a picture frame across his face, causing visible cuts, Henderson said.

The woman then grabbed an approximately 2-foot sword and swung it at him, but missed, police said.

The woman was released from a Mansfield jail after posting a $10,000 bond, jail officials said.

Henderson said the man and woman had lived together for four months.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:24 PM
Hmmm I dunno. I've seen more and more of religious leaders getting tattoos. I obviously don't have a problem with them but I don't know how wide spread the old testiment is anymore. *shrugs* to each his own I guess

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:11 PM
Awesome! Very powerful stuff. Do a search on Youtube for a song called Would they notice? By Defekt. Sounds a lot like this poem. That song got me through some $hit. My cousin knows what he's talkin' about.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:43 AM

you go do that then, im tired, and i had one argument already today. lol. have fun my friend. lol

LOL. Well stay safe man. (figured I'd be safe with "man" because your prob past an E2 but don't know if your like an E8) lmao