Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:51 PM
Good point.

have you ever mulled over the idea that you may be more moral that your religion's god?

I have already come to the conclusion that if there is a god we are more moral than he is.
First, he demands a blood sacrifice to forgive "his creation" for using an ability that he gave "his creation".
Second, he is supposed to be all-knowing and all-powerful. Therefore, he knew that events like 9/11 and the Holocaust were going to happen, and had the power to prevent them, and didn't.
Lastly, if he is all powerful, he has the power to speak to everyone, and end the debate on which religion is right, instead, only the lunatics hear him, and all the religious people are still killing each other, to find out who has the best imaginary friend.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:24 PM
lol hey welcome back. I just came back as well drinker

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/14/09 01:49 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No group that molests or abuses children speaks for me. If you want to do as this group was trying to do, in trying to link it's cause to the gay community as a whole you just go right ahead but that doesn't make it true.

Of course my just saying so is worthless to you I am sure, after all we can't have abnormal people speaking out for abnormal people can we.

The real question is boo.. What's normal anyways? Cause if skinny people are normal then everyone else is "abnormal" if normal is being black then everyone else isn't normal. The truth is "normal" is a mind set for the most part. Because, what's normal for one.. Isn't for another. *Sorry for another tangent off topic*

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/14/09 01:44 PM

I don't do either.. I lick... And, damn good too laugh laugh

drool flowers drool

:wink: lol what can I say.. I eat **ssy like a fat kid eats cake.. BUhaha and being a fat kid.. I know how to eat cake! LMAO

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/13/09 10:15 PM
I don't do either.. I lick... And, damn good too laugh laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:25 PM
And, to go back to the whole "gay people weren't born that way." I respect your opinion but I NEVER woke up and said hmm.. Today.. I think I am going to like girls.. It's who I am. As it is with homosexuals. I doubt 99.9% of them woke up one day and said "today, I'm going to love a member of the same sex." I really wish it were the case that the homosexual community was a little more violent towards heterosexuals.. Maybe then there wouldn't be so much gay bashing.. Or there wouldn't be groups standing on the outside of the fence at a Pride festival. Spitting out rude, and hurtful slurs.. Because they can't except that in our declaration of independance CLEARLY states... And, I quote.. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

I know people have stood there with they're bullhorns and yelled and spoke they're mind.. No matter how closed it is. I've gone to Pride fest with gay friends, family, hell I've gone with other friends who just are supporters of the community. All I have to say is that when the STRAIGHT mayor of Grand Rapids, walked up to the group with the bullhorn. Along with police officers, and asked if they had a permit for it when they said no.. Well I'll be damned if the mayor didnt have them hand it over to the police officers.. Wasn't very long after that all of the bashers left. And, I'll be damned if there wasn't a cheer when that happened. I'm glad someone with power had the balls to seperate some church and state.. Really shows who is hurting and forcing they're opinions down who's throat.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:13 PM
I'm just jumping in again after reading most of the posts after my original post on the first page. It kind of sounded as if you don't see gay people as.. People.. From what you said "I believe in taking care of them, but they are not humans.." Refering to animals of course. I just wanted to point out that it was easy to take out of context, I'm not saying that I think you think they aren't people.. Atleast.. I hope that's not what your saying.

I apoligize to you boo, but I was using examples..because there is a push to make animals equal to a human being..which I don't think is good... I believe in taking care of them, but they are not humans..extremes are always used to make points, but it was not my intention to do anything but make and example.80 years ago, many things we do today would never have been talked about much less have a place in our governmental decisions..they may have exsisted, but were not talked about...Gay marriage was not talked about, on the forefront of passing laws about it, because people ideals have changed..who knows what the future holds..what is outrageous today will be acceptable tommorrow...either way..

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:47 PM
Couldn't of said it better myself! YOur totally right and I hope this ad is pulled mid sentance.. OMG people just irritate me sooo friggin much.. Like I imagine in the 50's or 60's for blacks and whites to marry.. People got over it. People need to do the same with same sex marriage.. If my neighbor wants to marry another man.. So be it! If my other neighbor gets a divorce from his wife and marry's another woman.. Who the hell am I or anyone else for that matter to say that's wrong or not ok or w/e.. OMG! Ok I'm stopping lol. My point was.. This ad is TOTAL BS! And if it gets run.. I will bet a dollar to a doughnut that there will be hell to pay!

>>> There is a storm gathering.
It’s dark and I’m afraid. <<<

What’s the storm and what is there to fear ?

>>> Some who advocate same sex marriage have taken the issue
far beyond same sex couples.
They want to bring the issue into my life. <<<

Same sex marriage is about two people wanting to being recognized as a couple, entitled to the same legal representation and responsibilities like that of other married couples.

Since when is it “going too far” to ask for the same rights that others are entitled to? AND – why do these people think this issue is being brought into their life?

In what personal way would it affect these “individuals” if someone’s legal spouse is granted inheritance rights, or medical rights, or any of the 1,000 other laws that heterosexuals currently have?

>>> My freedom will be taken away. <<<

It seems to me, that freedoms are not being taken away, but being requested in equal measure.
Anyone, know what freedom will suffer (other than the right to feel superior in one’s own prejudice, or the right to discriminate ‘legally’?

>>> I’m a California Doctor who must choose between my faith and my job.<<<

I’m at a loss for this one as well. Is this doctor a sex therapist, and fears same sex clients? What?

>>> I’m part of a New Jersey church, punished by the government
because we can’t support same sex marriage. <<<

In what way would any church be punished if same sex marriage is legalized? Churches are protected under the law and can not be forced into performing a religious ritual against their belief. So how would churches be punished?

>>> I’m a Massachussets parent helplessly watching public schools
teach my son, gay marriage is ok. <<<

Ok-how would this fit into any public school curriculum? Like in between math and English?
Of course if gay marriage is legalized and child asks why at school –wouldn’t the appropriate answer be “so that all people are granted equality under the law” ?

>>> But some who advocate for same sex marriage have not been content
with same sex couples living as they wish. <<<

Is like saying – but some slaves are not content to be free, they want equal pay with whites” ?
WTF???? Please someone explain!

>>> Those advocates want to change the way I live. <<<

Freeing the slaves certainly had that effect on plantation owners – but how does granting homosexuals the right to marry, change the life of a heterosexual?
>>> I will have no choice.<<<

What’s that one about – do I a choice in who that person marries? Do I get a say in what religion they get practice? Does my choice have any decision making power in what laws they can be entitled to? But this person wants the choice to deny another the same rights she has????? Anyone have a logical answer to what that statement means?

>>> The storm is coming, but we have hope—a rainbow coalitionof people of every creed and color are coming together in love to protect marriage.<<<

Marriage does not need protection, people need protection and laws are how we provide ‘equal’ protection to all.

Honestly – I would like nothing better than to see the LEGAL institution of marriage – and all the laws bound to it – abolished. Revamp all of the IRS, forget all the tax benefits that cover marriage and dependents and so on. Let EVERY couple who chooses to be recognized as the legal spouse of another, PAY a lawyer for their own dam rights. Imagine every Federal employee who has children with a non-citizen while stationed over-seas know how difficult it is to get those loved ones into the U.S. Imagine the red tape mess it would cause the military, if there was no ‘legal’ marriage from which to determine what people, related to the service member, are entitled to any kind of benefits.

Come on people, what is really being ‘protected’ here?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:08 PM
I can't wait. It looks really awesome! I've grown up watching all the films though soo yeah. Has anyone seen any previews or what's your take on the movie(s)?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 04/07/09 11:06 PM
*Raises his hand and waves it frantically* Oh.. Sorry I got excited a thread about me lol. I don't like my middle name I dont like my first.. So, 9 times out of 10 I go by Don or Dirty. ORRR DirtyDon if they feel like using that kind of oxygen on me lol. I've dated people that didnt know my full first name.. That's sad haha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:58 PM
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:41 PM

So far a "Donkey"laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol I totally missed your comment I had to say pain in the ass so I just went to the bottom and posted but I agree.. A donkey is right

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:40 PM
A pain in the ass.. Oh wait.. Umm a donkey just so when it hurts we can say it is a pain in the ass?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:20 PM

jock strap make you a jock? When I was in H.S. I used to wear 4 at the same time, but I never got a letter for my jacket :(

LOL wtf!? NO letter!? That's just mean! Maybe you should've gone for 5 for good measure?
kinda hard to wear 1/2 a peanut shell and rubber band x5 at the same time :(

laugh laugh laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:14 PM
Just seeing who all is still around. I might not deactivate my accnt for awhile lol. Always the same people in my matches so I kinda just haven't bothered lately lol. Anywho.. How's everyone been this year?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:11 PM

jock strap make you a jock? When I was in H.S. I used to wear 4 at the same time, but I never got a letter for my jacket :(

LOL wtf!? NO letter!? That's just mean! Maybe you should've gone for 5 for good measure?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:06 PM
Hi and welcome! Mingle2 is a good place for that. Enjoy.

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:11 PM

By the by, turns out this man had plenty of money to pay his bills.

Yead didn't he leave a nice hunk of change to a hospital?

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:10 PM
And, to avoid replying to every single messege.. Thanks all. Doesn't seem like much has changed. Still slim pickins in the search but atleast the forums are alive and well

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:08 PM

You have very enticing eyes sirlove

Thanks lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25