Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:17 AM
ok let me rephrase that... Is it OK to chuckle to yourself a little and not say anything to said person?

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:16 AM
My science teacher used to say it best.. I didnt crawl to the top of the food chain to eat grass!

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:12 AM
Edited by Army_Strong on Sat 01/10/09 11:17 AM
When someone who drove you up a wall and was way off they're rocker.. And, just irritated the hell out of you in general.. Is it ok to want to laugh at they're failures? Part of me chuckles everytime I see what that person has "where they are from" because she shows up in the people I might be interested in...

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:09 AM
I'm working on it.. Chineese sounds awesome! But, I'm broke.. Damn economy!

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:06 PM
I want to go and play in the snow we got like another 2 feet the last few days. I really wish I had more people I could call to go with but no one wants to.. I'm sooo bored!!! What's everyone doing? Drunk sledding anyone lol

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:55 PM
I'm a fun happy drunk.. Usually really shy around the ladies and what not.. But when I'm drunk I'm a real ladies man lmao. And, I tell random secrets I guess.. Not so much secrets I just cant keep my mouth shut hah

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:18 PM

whatever.. I respect someone who wants to hold on to it. I pissed mine away and yeah I can't say I regret it, because you can't regret things you've done they only make you stronger right?

I totally agree. I think that people really need to just respect other peoples decisions.... and not freak out when they find out someone stands different on the subject.

Then again I guess if that worked in life then everything in life would be so much simpler...

Exactly

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:16 PM

Glad your ok!! Now about that venison.. Load it up and send it my way haha it's cold enough it'll keep till morning

I already have to share it with the person who went to get it. I'm not sharing it with anyone else. I haven't had it in so long it's not funny!!

LOL fair enough.. Thought I'd try.. Enjoy

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:06 PM

mine would be an acedemy award winning horror flick... lol...

lol

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:03 PM
Eh screw em.. Not litterally of course. But, they don't understand would be my best guess. Some people cant realize that theres more to it than "hey lets have sex" I dunno.. I've heard it used and work.. So, yeah I suppose that people need to find that middle ground.. But, by the time that happens the whole world will hold hands and sing koobiah or something. Which is sad.. But, whatever.. I respect someone who wants to hold on to it. I pissed mine away and yeah I can't say I regret it, because you can't regret things you've done they only make you stronger right?

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:55 PM
Edited by Army_Strong on Thu 01/08/09 10:56 PM

Glad you are okay!!flowerforyou I almost hit a coyote tonight..must be critter night!grumble

Yeah they're havin a mixer @ the bar. happy Damned things shouldn't be stumbling home drunk.. drinks

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:52 PM
Glad your ok!! Now about that venison.. Load it up and send it my way haha it's cold enough it'll keep till morning

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:10 PM
It's interesting to see everyone's opinion on this. I've witheld mine until I got a few responses.. So here it goes..

1. I'd be president, Screw this life.. and That could be more than my life expectancy as it is... I mean I could walk out in front of a bus somehow tomorrow.. Who knows.. And, that could be 3-7 years if I was president.. Atleast it would be quick and painless.

2. I'd be the genius well beyond my time.

3. I'm with everyone on this one.. Assuming I'm with her in the first place.. To hell with what other people say.

4. World's greatest poet.. Hands down

5. I'd open the door.. What's life without risk?

6. Sure... If I was actually in the army.. Think about it... I could single handedly *sp* end the war(s) in the middle east! I'd be a hero!

7. The vet.. Because the only way I'd go with the rightious person is if I had a loaded gun... They wouldnt last 5 miles haha.

8. LMFAO.. Ok that was one of the most messed up things I've ever heard as a question.. But, I'll just quote queen... "Who wants to live forever"

9. No, plain and simple. Screw em if they don't love me why would I want them to and then down the road outlive them by 10 years to the day or something.

10. Oh you better believe it..HAHA.. I mean c'mon.. Of course I'd go after the people that were on the fence... Like not sure if they should join a religion or just be hell raisers and live they're life how they want.. I'd tell them... "Come over to the dark side.. We have cookies"

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:03 PM

your life was given a movie rating, what would yours be rated?

R.

then it would be a huge hit at a film festival no one's ever heard of and be on the damned discount shelf in 1 year.

lol

HAHA I'm with you!

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:58 PM
*found these on youtube, thought they were kinda deep.. 8 is pretty funny but yeah*

1. If you had to choose between your life as it is now--you'll never be any better off than you are at this moment--or a life where you would become President of the United States (or whatever the highest public office is in your country) but you get assassinated a year before leaving office, which would you choose?

2. Would you rather be the greatest genius of all time but so beyond people's comprehension that you'd never appreciated until long after your death or a person who is perceived as a genius in his own time but is later thought of as a mediocre hack who was overrated?

3. Would you rather have an ugly sexual partner who was immensely satisfying in bed but embarassing (in that people know you're ****ing someone so ugly) or a beautiful lover who sucked in bed but made others deeply envious of you?

4. Would you rather be the lead singer of an extremely mediocre but popular rock band or the world's greatest poet with a small fan following?

5. If you had a chance to open one of two doors and one door led to the fulfillment of all your dreams and the other had an ax murderer who would chop you into pieces as soon as you you opened it, would you choose to open a door?

6. If by killing yourself all of your enemies would be destoyed as well, would you kill yourself?

7. If you had to take a car trip with either vietnam vet with serious mental health problems and had a gun on his person at all times or a conservative Christian who passed judgment on everying you did, who would you choose?

8. If you could obtain immortality by stomping a little girl's pet kitten to death before her crying eyes every Christmas, would you do it?

9. If you loved someone with all your heart and they hated everything about you, would you shorten their life by 10-years if it meant they would love you in return?

10. If you died and went to Hell and it was every bit as horrible as the Christians say it is and the devil offered you a one year reprieve from the agony of Hell for each person you tempted to damnation, would you take his deal?

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:56 PM

Just posted a couple of new pics.. Maybe people wont be so repulsed by me.. Or dissapointed I'm not one of the little guys in the back ground of my old pic haha. How's everyone tonight?

I dig the hypnotoad look

http://r33b.net/

HAHA! BOW BEFORE THE HYPNO TOAD!!

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:00 PM

im leaving mondayscared

OH YEah! that's right I forgot! Basic is a walk in the park for chicks.. Atleast compared to the guys.. That's what I've heard from both my female and my male army buddies.. But, *shrugs* Good luck none the less! Make sure you keep me posted on how it goes and everything! Take it easy!

Let me know if you want me to call a Marine Recruiter for you.. don't worry about extra pounds, they will take you as you are!pitchfork

Most guys dropped 30-50 pounds in the 3 months you are there... good times.

HAHAHA your funny! I'd be lucky to live through Army Basic.. Let alone Marine basic haha.

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:33 AM
HAHA that's a good night right there!!!

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:31 AM

im leaving mondayscared

OH YEah! that's right I forgot! Basic is a walk in the park for chicks.. Atleast compared to the guys.. That's what I've heard from both my female and my male army buddies.. But, *shrugs* Good luck none the less! Make sure you keep me posted on how it goes and everything! Take it easy!

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:50 PM

People should not be disappointed unless someone tells them they are something that they aren't.

Yeah well most people are douhebags lol

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25