Fri 12/19/08 11:37 AM
I give away,
My heart and soul.
Night and day
To be happy, my goal.
Put it all on the line
And, tell you I love you.
Hold on to the hope, it'll only take time
But, in reality theres nothin' I can do.
Even told you to move and marry me.
Offered to help raise a possible unborn child.
Thought maybe someday you'd see
Just how you make my heart run wild.
Holding on to every touch,
Every smell
Why, do I continue to love you so much?
Locked in this mental prison cell

*That's all I have so far*

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:23 PM
Smokes crack?

Used to be or currently is a man

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:03 AM
LMAO WTF!?! hahahahaa.. I like my burger king as much as the next guy but uh.. I don't think that I could walk into a bar smelling like a whopper and pick up well... I dunno maybe it would help hahaha... They always talk about having a beefy man laugh laugh laugh sorry it was the only smart ass thing I could tihnk of

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:32 PM
ill let me say that again... ill

Yeah got an e-mail from a chick that's way off her rocker.. Like an idiot I responded... I was drunk off my @$$ though soo it's all good haha I'll block her I suppose, but the conversations are so funny! haha So yeah.. I shouldn't be alive I don't think.. I drank a lot last night, mostly on an empty stomach too.. Ah well here we are
DOES SHE WORK AT HOOTERS????????????????

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 10:35 AM
haha to shank... it's a verb. that is a funny commercial... and an even funnier idea.. But, I wont be like the hunter in bambi who kills the mom or w/e hahaha she has a newborn.. she didnt know about till she was 6 months in.. Hmm I met her when she was like 7 months in and she said she didnt know about it when we were talkin? hmm haha idk w/e I feel bad for that kid..

Send her nude pics of pigs.
Or shank her with a plastic spork. XD
Always works for me.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:54 AM
LMAO.. she's on here hahah.. Find her, her pic just screams HEY I'm A CRAZY CHICK!!!!!!!laugh laugh 0k thats not a joke.. its true haha

HEY SEND HER MY WAY. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE STALKED.......laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:13 AM
BEER hahhhahahha That ummm well will deffinatly do soemthing lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:53 AM
More or less. Not paying for it so I can't complain. Trading my "cousin's" cousin lol for family photos. I'm getting Juggalo across my shoulder blades

a little Christmas present to yourself....

what are you getting?

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:21 AM
Supposed to be gettin my 5th tatt this weekend. Really wish I could get over to Pontiac to see the concert I want to see but I don't see it happening.. Oh well

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:19 AM
and call her a dog? LMFAO

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:11 AM
Hmm losing the 14 inches or so in 2 months

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:06 AM
Yeah got an e-mail from a chick that's way off her rocker.. Like an idiot I responded... I was drunk off my @$$ though soo it's all good haha I'll block her I suppose, but the conversations are so funny! haha So yeah.. I shouldn't be alive I don't think.. I drank a lot last night, mostly on an empty stomach too.. Ah well here we are

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:16 AM
NO lmao... and they have baby mama drama that they didnt tell me about until well after our "date"? It wasn't even a date.. I just met her for coffee @ a local coffee shop.. Found out later she was pregnant.. How'd I miss it? She was a chubby girl lol

Trashed.. And, I got an e-mail from a stalker.. WOOT! How do y'all deal with a stalker? Besides blocking them?

are they cute?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:49 PM
Trashed.. And, I got an e-mail from a stalker.. WOOT! How do y'all deal with a stalker? Besides blocking them?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:25 PM
haha screw american idol.. Simon would kick me off in less than 10 seconds.. Yeah youtube works I just like my music loud... and my crappy computer just doesnt go that loud.. So I can hear myself sing and am like ugh... And I stop lol

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:47 PM
And wouldn't you know it.. Nothin on the radio.. GAH!!!!.. Oh well. So what's everyone up to tonight

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:59 PM

Standing in the sea....must be a hot love, weather looks cold..:tongue: But I like it! :smile:

Sea, lake Michigan.. Same differance hahaha.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:58 PM
Na they're just douche bags.. Read part of it and are more drawn to the physical aspect of your picture than the intellectual aspect of your profile.. *shrugs* Everything happens for a reason, better you found out sooner rather than later right?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:48 PM
haha if I knew how to do that.. You think I'd have real pics of me up hahahaa

Hey...

Photoshop me into Angelina Jolie...

would ya?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:36 PM
Yeah couldn't sleep. SO I started stealing pics from my friends and editing them hahaha. Tonight wont do it again.. I'll pop sleeping pills and or take something with codine.. No matter how bad the dreams/hillusinations are hahahahah

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25