Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:11 PM
Soo.. I'm tired of being the back up friend.. People expect me to sit around with my thumb up my @$$ and wait for them to call me after blowing me off to hang with other people.. It's fine if you don't want to hang out with me. But, don't invite me to something then back out because "your friends don't want to wait for you and I to show up" Then expect me to wait by the phone so you can drunk dial me and hang out afterwards.. GAH! I need new friends.. Anyone want to be my new friend? Or drinkin buddy?

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:04 PM
Edited by Army_Strong on Sat 12/13/08 11:07 PM
A text I got from my friend... It's soo true. And, soo me... There is a report of a drunk, naked retard riding a big wheel along I-96... Do you need me to come get you? *I'd be the naked drunk riding along the highway* I might get there still have almost a whole 5th of 90 proof whisky lol

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:34 PM
LMAOlaugh

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:50 AM
drinker to them both. And one of the best movies of all time!! "It can't rain all the time."drinker

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:23 PM
flowers I know how it is! In a similar boat, one of the big reasons I'm off to the army

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:35 AM
Mail it to me in a form that cant be traced back to the bank? And, I'll pretend I never read this and play stupid if asked. bigsmile

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:33 AM
Meh, I do it about as often as I smoke. And that might be once every couple of months.. Actually I chew less than that it drives me nuts. I prefer the tabbacco leaves and not the crap with the fiberglass and what not in it. But, yeah I know. Not really my style.. As a matter of fact all that I have could easily last me the rest of my life lol

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:30 PM
Anyone chew and want some? My friend gave me something like 20 tins of loose cut and grizzly pouches.. Can't sell it so anyone that wants some.. Get ahold of me we'll figure somethin out.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:39 PM
Nice

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:28 PM
Deck the harrs wit bars of harry fa ra ra ra ra!

Going to my Daughters College Graduation this Saturday.bigsmile

Then next weekend have a Christmas Tour Bus that I'm going on it is actually more of a singles party bus lol as they tour the Christmas lights.

Humm have a Chinese Christmas Party to go to at my brother’s house on the next day.

And well on Christmas Day I will be cooking Christmas Dinner. My son is going to deep fry the Turkey Cajun styledrool he did that a few years ago best turkey I have ever had. Then its honey baked ham fresh bread with all the trimmings. Humm anyone wants to join will have plenty and last year it ended up with only me and the kids to eat all that food.

After we eat then it will be time to kick back take a nap and watch some movies.

As far as New Years well nothing planned there so far pretty much stay in that night.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:23 AM
They could... But would they?? Wait.. I just confused myself and got philisophical on accident and now my head hurts... Damn! *other forum made me think of Jeff Dunham and Peanut... Peanut says damn funny and it makes me laugh.. Ok then.. I am sooo going to sleep now haha

I do! LOL I try to read the little excerpt while doing a search b4 I even look at the pic... I try but that's not how the brain is wired, words aren't as visually stimulating? Hell I dunno I kinda lost my train of thought haven't slept much lately. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrofl Roll in ze hay roll in ze hay!
People could learn a lot from youlaugh laugh laugh laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:20 AM

I love Jeffafa!! Peanut is my fav, but I love Achmed too! XD Jeff is just amazing, him and his little powder blue prius! lmao!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! hahaha

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:18 AM
I do! LOL I try to read the little excerpt while doing a search b4 I even look at the pic... I try but that's not how the brain is wired, words aren't as visually stimulating? Hell I dunno I kinda lost my train of thought haven't slept much lately. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrofl Roll in ze hay roll in ze hay!

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:14 PM
Peanut.. HAnds down! hahahaha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 04:18 PM
Relaxin Jackson.. Good luck! Hooah!

im ready to get the holidays over so i can go to boot campbigsmile

Me too lol. Where ya headin

prob ft jackson im not sure yet

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:03 PM

im ready to get the holidays over so i can go to boot campbigsmile

Me too lol. Where ya headin

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 12:02 PM

First holidays without hubby going to be extremely difficult

flowers I'm sorry

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:50 AM
For the Holidays? Anything special?

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:49 AM
Pics. A couple from my 21st b-day

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:37 AM
LOL well there are a few factors my friend... First off.. If it's winter in Michigan... Prob not the best idea unless you want to be able to cut glass.. If they go off in weird directions.. Those are both 2 good reasons to wear a bra. But, other wise.. Very sexy lol.. Oh wait I forgot.. If you can use them as suspenders to hold up your pants... No..

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25