Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:16 PM
drinker

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:39 PM

Ya know I still haven't watched the original.. My grandpa always goes into a whole synopsis everytime I tell him I haven't seen it lol

it's a good movie
catch it when you get the chance

Will do. I want to see the new one too.

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:38 PM
lmao my sisters dog farts are that bad. I was playing Gears of War 2 last night and he kept letting them off.. And, I wanted to puke.. Tried to cover my face with my shirt and it kept sneakin in.. I mean damn I can get some nasty booze farts but god!

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:12 PM
Ya know I still haven't watched the original.. My grandpa always goes into a whole synopsis everytime I tell him I haven't seen it lol

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:55 PM
Holds his balls... Owww..

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:37 PM

I say no,not because of mammoths but because some crazy f@#$k will decide to bring back Hitler or Stalin or some other equally evil person.

Thats not to say clones will automatically be just like their DNA counterparts. A good portion of what makes a persons attitudes and personality is their life experiences and education. If Hitler was raised in a home, with a great set of parents and never joined the military, but instead stayed in art school, he wouldn't have ever became the evil that he did.

Of course, the same goes for Ghandi, but in the reverse.

Hitler got kicked out of art school because he was mediocre.I am watching a documentary about the raping and stealing of art by the Nazi's during WW2.Very interesting.
I see what you mean about being raised different but what about nature vs nurture argument?

Now we're gonna to start getting into philosphies and esoteric mind sets. Nature will only take you so far. Lets reduce the scope of this. If you and I both take puppies from the same litter, they are going to be born with the same inate instincts. However, I'm going to assume for this hypothesis, that I'm an awful Micheal Vick kind of owner, while you're more of a Martha Stewart kind of owner. My puppy is going to grow into a maniac dog, who bites people, humps legs and probably isn't house broken very well.
Your puppy is going to be well mannered, plays well with kids and is the kind of dog that people in the neighborhood see and enjoy.

This same application works for people, even though, for the most part, people tend to be more complex than puppies. It really comes down to being a product of your enviroment, once you get past the basic genetic makeups.

Yeah... If a kid craps themselves it's kinda frowned upon if you rub they're noses in it

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:35 PM

Hey if there is NO Mutual Match, will there be Mutual Masturbation????????........................:banana:

hmm.. would that... nevermind lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:24 PM
A guy walks into a pet store looking for the perfect gift for his wife for christmas. The store owner showed him a few differant animals before he got to a parrot. The guy wanted to know what made it so special so the store owner pulled out his lighter and held it under the birds right foot. It began singing "frosty the snowman." And, then the owner puts the lighter under the birds left foot. The bird starts to sing "let it snow." The guy is amazed so he brings the bird home and shows his wife. She's in aw, and then she asks what happens if you put the lighter between it's legs................

The bird starts singing "chesters nuts roasting on an open fire"

*I know the song is chestnuts, the birds name happened to be chester*

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! YES!

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:17 PM

I say no,not because of mammoths but because some crazy f@#$k will decide to bring back Hitler or Stalin or some other equally evil person.

Thats not to say clones will automatically be just like their DNA counterparts. A good portion of what makes a persons attitudes and personality is their life experiences and education. If Hitler was raised in a home, with a great set of parents and never joined the military, but instead stayed in art school, he wouldn't have ever became the evil that he did.

Of course, the same goes for Ghandi, but in the reverse.

Or if the big beefy jews wouldn't of picked on him in the gym giving him an image complex. lmao sorry I was thinking about an episode of Family Guy

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:16 PM
*shrugs* I haven't noticed but, I'm so poor I cant even pay attention soo

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:45 PM

I dunno. If we could learn something we don't already know.. Sure what the hell. But, if it's just to do it... WTF is the point? LOL about jurrasic park.. That's true, but how cool would it be to have mammoth jerky or steaks like in the flinstones hahahaah

Yeah, okay Mammoth ribs that can tip over my car, that would be a great novelty for a tailgate party, but yet another thing these scientists aren't taking into consideration is that they have no idea what diseases, genetic marker type of things, either of these species carried, whether or not we are immune to their illness or vice versa. What's worse is that it's opening pandoras box, if we let them do it with these 2, then they are going to feel like they have carte blanche to do it with others.

I'm with ya on the disease. The rest w/e I don't really care. Cloning and all that jazz will always be for the rich just like everything else in today's society. It will never go to the poor cancer patient w/o insurance or the average joe. Member of the armed services who loses a limb in battle or something. Which is sad but well there's nothin we can do about it. The rich own the world. I say we go back to trading beads and pelts haha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 04:22 PM
I dunno. If we could learn something we don't already know.. Sure what the hell. But, if it's just to do it... WTF is the point? LOL about jurrasic park.. That's true, but how cool would it be to have mammoth jerky or steaks like in the flinstones hahahaah

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/24/08 04:06 AM
Just a random thought, why do we tend to think and sometimes dwell on things we cant do anything about? I was going in a differant direction when I started this but, yeah just randomly thinking. I guess I thought more about it when I was drunk the other night just kinda sucks. Oh well.

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 11/22/08 11:28 AM
Yeah I don't want a headstone. Or funeral, I want to be burned lol. Big party no tears lots of booze.. B4 I get burned I want to do it ol' Irish style.. Prop me up in a corner in my coffin, poor a drink in with me and have a blast like I'm there.. Then when they set me ablaze well... It wont take long hahaha. Oh a 21 gun salute would be cool too. Doesn't even have to be military it could be rednecks with shot guns I dont care.

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:49 PM

you mean you can still get those pizzas when yer dead

wow talk about marketing technique

30 minutes or less? Guess the pizza's on you then huh? Damn pizza delivery boy!

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:41 PM

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body ... just like Rosie O'Donnell.

LMFAO!!

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:39 PM
Strangers have the best candy! Oh wait.. I forgot to mention that us fat kids are harder to kidnap..

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:37 PM
rofl rofl Guess she'll take that option off her phone after that one lol.

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:45 PM
I'm with ya man! I know the feeling.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25