Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:28 PM
Of my mad photoshop skills? HAHA not really that's about all I know how to do on that program... I did like 5 pics but they end up so huge on here.. I'll only put up 2 of my favorites

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:35 AM
They end up being off they're rocker hahaha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:23 AM
Edited by Army_Strong on Mon 12/15/08 07:58 AM
This is what I do when I don't sleep through the night.. If I can get it to work.. Never put anything on the forums in the form of a picture...
There we go.. Took long enough. I didn't take the pics just edited them

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:24 AM
LMFAO! I dunno about all that hahaha.. Chicks with facial hair.. Not really a turn on rofl

HAHAHA nice! If you were a chick I'd prob be a little dissapointed you didn't really live that close hahha.

I'm clear across town.. In wyoming actually lol

I live right off of Beltline by Whiskey Creek

haha just kidding

I googled it

IF I were a chick you would drive 5000 miles to meet me big boy

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:45 PM
HAHAHA nice! If you were a chick I'd prob be a little dissapointed you didn't really live that close hahha.

haha just kidding

I googled it

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:42 PM

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:41 PM
laugh oic. Yeah I know a few people that have changed they're location to get more people in they're search cause they're from a town with hmm a stop sign and a street light haha. God I miss Au Gres lol.. Not really, too much drama attatched to things up there

Tiny obsucure towns lol.. Uh Grand Rapids is one of the largest in the state lol.

Idk, the last time I looked in search I saw someone that I wish I hadn't. So I don't search anymore. But yeah, there are a lot of people from tiny, obscure towns in Michigan.

I wasn't referring to Grand Rapids; I am quite aware that it is a large city. I was referring to the small towns that very few people have ever heard of.:tongue:

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:29 PM
Oh and good luck btw! what are you going in for?

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:28 PM
Up to you dude.. I've noticed a lot of chicks aren't down for being with us and then us leaving for X ammount of time... Maybe that's just the people I've met.. Could be wrong.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:26 PM
Awesome. I hate it here haha, oh well once I ship out won't really matter. Yeah, it's gettin nasty here I think. I was going to go out for a run cause I cant sleep.. But oh well

dude, you're from grand rapids?? i'm down there a lot! i'm in frankfort right now, and man is it windy!!! cold's settin in tonight.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:25 PM
Tiny obsucure towns lol.. Uh Grand Rapids is one of the largest in the state lol.

Idk, the last time I looked in search I saw someone that I wish I hadn't. So I don't search anymore. But yeah, there are a lot of people from tiny, obscure towns in Michigan.

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:56 PM
There were more women would show up in my search.. Not many around here. Seems the ones that are in the extended search.. I've never even heard of the places haha. Anyone else have that problem?

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:15 PM
The messed up part is all that sounds fun.... Well not the "hikes" lol but eh good with the bad I suppose

Ah...the good old days.

Grenade launchers, mortar gunnery, marksmanship, and all the fun "hikes" through challenging terrain, crawling through the explosives field under...um...never mind.

It's a memorable vacation.drinker

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:35 AM
I'm goin infantry.. LOL.. no real questions.. Just hand me an M249 and call it good haha screw it! hahahah

Down 13 inches give or take.. I have no idea how much weight.. And have hmm 4-5 more to go before I can enlist. Thanks for your service! I'm hopin to retire out

hows the weight loss and getting in going?
I served 6 years in the Army

go for it brother I wish you the best of luck
stay safe
if you have any questions email me and we can talk

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:29 AM
Down 13 inches give or take.. I have no idea how much weight.. And have hmm 4-5 more to go before I can enlist. Thanks for your service! I'm hopin to retire out

hows the weight loss and getting in going?
I served 6 years in the Army

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:25 AM
hooah!

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:19 AM
Despite my friend bein passed out drunk in my bed.. I don't care.. Gotta love this song.. Brought to you courtsy of the red white and blue *angry american*

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:57 AM
Same here.. Guess chineese like 6 hrs b4 u start drinkin absorbs it pretty good lol

still not drunk but buzzed

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:35 AM

i'm on my last drink

C'mon... your still cohearent... Keep drinkin.. I'll keep drinkin with ya lol drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:23 PM
Not cryin.. Not really that upset.. It just gets under my skin that I'm always like the last person to be included.... oh well my new friend .. Ezra Brooks and I will party none the less

i remember this so clear about 18yrs ago
i would get drunk and i would end up calling people at 3am. and i would end up crying over something dumb.. havent done that forever and dont plan on that again.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25